Chapter 9

Always and forever

Yuri POV

“Ok I am here. What is it?” I said while crossing my arms. Taeyeon didn’t say anything, just walked to the couch and sat.

“Good morning to you too, Yuri. Sit down here” She said patting the seat.

“No. I am good. Now tell me”

I am still angry at them for acting like nothing has happened. It was good to talk with Luhan yesterday. He talked for 2 hours in the car and I dropped him off at his dorm, but when I went home that empty feeling came back.

“I said sit down, Yuri. Don’t act like a kid and throw tantrum. Let’s talk like adults” Her voice was firm. I felt she is not a just a friend now, but the leader of Girl’s Generation. She is serious and I know it’s something serious. I slowly walked to the couch and sat beside her.

“Ok. Now tell me why you said that things yesterday?” Taeyeon asked. She looked calm and she is talking friendlier now.

“You know the reason, Taeyeon. I went to LA not only for photo-shoot. I tried to meet her and saw her with that jerk. I don’t like people that she associates with. We should be with her and support her. We should have told her everything and let her make a decision. When I come back I was planning to talk to you all about that. Maybe try to talk to her or even meet her. But I realized everything has changed. Like you forgot about her and act like nothing happened. What’s really happened, Taeyeon? How can you forget a friend who was like a sister?”

My voice getting louder by minute and I sat up and paced back and forth.

“Hmm… Tell me Yuri. You say we should talk to her before. First of all don’t forget we did try to contact her few times.  But she was busy”

I tried to interrupt and she signaled me to stop.

“I listened to you first. Please let me finish ok?”

“But we after that incident happened we didn’t do anything, Taeyeon. You said we tried to talk. That’s just calling to her mobile. Is that the only way to contact her? Can you think how she felt? She had only us beside her family and suddenly she had to start from the beginning without anyone beside her to support. Tyler. I don’t trust him even for a minute. He is just a businessman” I didn’t let her talk and said.

 I know I am shouting now, But I couldn’t stop it anymore.

“You think we don’t know that? We know everything you just said. But can we just get on the plane and meet her when every media is trying to follow us and get anything about this. Do you think Sica will welcome us and let us explain now? Tell me Kwon Yuri, Do you think we can release a statement without getting approval from SM? Do you want this group to be disbanded?” She was breathing heavily and her eyes filled with tears too. That’s when I realized we were both crying.

I think this the real talk I had with a member about what happened and how we feel. It’s true after that incident we stayed together. But we didn’t really talk about what we feel about the situation.

“So, like I said please listen to what I have to say” She wiped her tears and stood up.

I know she is trying to keep the group together. I should hear her reasons too. So I nodded my head.

 "We knew she was already planning to leave us in few months. I think she didn’t realize she will be busy this much or she thought she can manage. We know she never missed an event, but she was getting tired by travelling a lot and couldn’t practice much too. So tell me Yuri, is it ok to let her continue for our sake? In the end she can’t give her full effort for SNSD or her business. I am also not happy with the way it happened. I blame SM for giving her news before she comes back. We should be the one to tell her that and had a farewell.  But it’s already done.  We can’t go back. And you ask why we act like nothing has happened? It’s not that we are not sad. We miss her a lot too, Yuri.  Every moment we spend, we remember her. But we had a talk when you are in LA. Yoona and others got in to an argument and we end up talking about everything. We promised not to cry anymore and try to work hard more. We owe our fans that. They are still waiting for us. So we have to show that we still have soshi bond. We have to fill the empty space in soshi when Sica left. We can’t talk about this openly to them but let’s try to convince them that we still care for Sica. I think we should give Sica a bit more time. She is still angry and sad. Let’s talk with her later when she calm down, ok?”

That’s the longest and serious conversation I had with Taeyeon in a long time. Even though she was unofficial leader, she never acts like that and let us makes decisions together. But when I listen to Taeyeon now I realized she is right. I was thinking about it when I felt someone hug me and caress my hair.

“Yuri-ah, I know it’s not easy. Hell, I don’t think we’ll ever get over it. We feel everything you are feeling right now, sadness, anger, frustration and weak. But think like this, we can cry all the time but that doesn’t change anything. We have to continue even without her for the sake of our fans. We still have people that love us and care for us. So, let’s do this together. I’ll be with you all the way and our members too. Never forget that. Ok?”

You are so stupid, Yuri-ah.

 How can you even think they are that cruel?

This is your members. Your family.

I hugged her back tightly and buried my face in her shoulder. Only my members can give me this warmth feeling I get right now. It’s because I can feel they care for each other. I realized no matter what happened to us, we’ll always be together.

I wish we can convince Sica too

Tae is right Yuri-ah, Give her more time ok?

“Uh! Ok Mmm if that’s settled can we move? I mean I love you and everything. But you are heavy” I heard the muffled voice of Taeyeon in few minutes. She is trying to lighten the mood.

“Ya! We were having a rare TaeRi moment. You just ruined it. Also I am not heavy you midget” I leaned back and pout.

“Sorry, Yuri. I can’t do this anymore. I am taken” She smirked.

“Ew! Who wants a midget like you huh? My slogan is “Stay loyal to royal”” I merong her and we both end up laughing. She asked me to stay for breakfast and we talked more.

 I think this is what I needed the most to clear the misunderstanding. I felt like lost in past few days, because I didn’t know how to handle the situation. I know Girl’s Generation is not the same as before, but now I accept it.  

“So care to share where you were last night?” I choked on my drink when I heard Taeyoen’s voice. I didn’t expect her to ask that and I can feel I am blushing.

Dammit! You still can’t stop blushing.

“oooh! Your blush tells me that you were with someone. Who?? Ya! Are you dating behind our back?”

“Who? Me? N.. No… I was with uh.. Mmm Luhan?”

Why you end it like a question?

Seriously Yuri-ah

“You were with WHO? Luhan as in EXO Luhan? Our Luhan?” Her eyes widen and mouth dropped open.

Act cool, Yuri-ah

“Yeah! He said he wants to talk. So we went out and nothing happened” I was avoiding her eyes.

Why did you say nothing happened even before she asked?

I mentally faced palm.

You are really bad at lying Yuri-ah

“oh! Just to talk? So what you guys talked about? Must be something important, right?” Now she got over the shock, she was trying to tease me.

“Mmm nothing? Just about our group and uh… he talked about his”

“Ah! That must be really serious. How many hours did you talked about our groups?” she is smirking and raised one eyebrow waiting for me to confess.

“Fine. Ok. I met him when I was leaving SM and we just drove around the city and stopped at a secluded place. Then I told him about what I think of Sica’s leaving. He listen to me. Then we just talked more about random things. Then I dropped him off at their dorm. Hekissedmebeforeheleft” I said the last part in a low voice and too fast hoping she won’t understand it.

“What is the last part Yuri-ah?” She is about to burst out laughing, but I she is holding back.

“Uh! I said I dropped him at the dorm?”

“and?”

“and what?”

I said praying that she’ll drop it.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared.  

What did I expect? She is our kid leader.

“and he.. uh kissed me before he left”

“Finally. Did he confess? How was it? Did you say yes?”

Now she is acting like Tiffany asking all questions. She looks excited to know too. But I can’t help blush when I remember that kiss.

“It’s not like that Taeyeon. We hugged when we say goodbye and he just kissed me. Then he didn’t say anything. I really don’t know what to do anymore”

“Oh he didn’t confess? But it’s obvious that he likes you, right? Do you like him?”

Do I like him?

He is handsome. He has a caring personality and I can feel he likes me a lot too.

But he is younger than me and idol.

Arrrrgh!

“There is so much to think, Taeyeon. I didn’t think about it yet. We have a lot more to do. This is not the time for that” I sighed.

“Yeah. Don’t make quick decisions. But if you like him, don’t let him go too. We are with you ok?”

“I know Tae. Thanks for everything” I said hugging her.

She knows I am not only talking about this incident.

“We take care of each other. That’s what family do” She hugged me back and caressed my hair. 

 

Next Chapter teaser:

Hey, I am in the hotel.Can I see you tonight? 

I read the message and smiled. 

Yeah, Sure.Come to my room. It's 546.

I replied.

...................................................

"It's time to go back, Sica. I missed you. Everyone missed you" She hugged me and placed her chin on top of my head. I can feel she is caressing my back slowly, just like she did before when I was upset. 

"Hmm" I cuddled more in to her embrace.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I know again it's a drama... But I promise you it's going to end soon. Then they will reconcile.. More YulSic moments... 

Mmm I have an anncounment to make. I don't think I can update this story for next few weeks. Currently I am busy with studies and some other things. But I'll try to update soon as I get a free time. ok? Sorry for that :(

I love to hear what you think  about this chapter... so please leave a comment , subscribe and upvote if you like  the story. Also I want to thank readers that comment on this story. I read every comment.. Thanks guys!!!! <3