Chapter 14

Always and forever

Middle of year 2015

3rd person POV

In the beginning of 2015 Girls Generations’ wishes were to live without scandals and the success of their new albums, but turned out it isn’t going to happen. It is true their albums sold well, they again got first on all music charts and they did their own reality shows. But the sacrifices they had to do to gain all that were too much. Almost all members had to break up because of their busy schedule and there wasn’t free time even to rest. Only Sooyoung manage to keep her relationship with Jung Kyung Ho.

………………………………………………………………………………..

Flashback

Taeyeon was sleeping in her room after a long practice session. Suddenly she woke up feeling someone sat beside her.             

Huh

She couldn’t see who that is because the room is dark, but she didn’t feel scared. She knew it’s one of her members.

“Tae”          

It is Tiffany.

Taeyeon quickly turned to turn on lights but Tiffany holds her hand to stop.

“No Tae” Her voice is shaking.

Something is wrong. Taeyeon thought immediately.                               

“Fany, what happened?”  Taeyeon whispered and caressed Tiffany’s hair.

“H.. hhe left me, Tae. He broke up with me” Even when Taeyeon couldn’t see her clearly she knew Tiffany is crying. She pulled Tiffany toward her and holds her while she cries.

 “Shhh it’s ok, Fany. I am here. We are all here”                                                   

End of flashback         

                

Sica POV

“I am home” I shouted as I entered our dorm waiting for a loud reply from my members. But it was silent like no one was there.

“Huh? They told me they are at dorm. Where did they go” I muttered and walked toward the kitchen.

“Taeongoo? Sunny? Where are you guys” I shouted loudly when I saw no one is the kitchen or in their room. Suddenly Yoona’s door opened revealing Taeyoen’s head. But what I didn’t expect to see is her expression. She looks sad and close to crying.

“oh you are here? Come here Sica”

“Taengoo what happened? Why you look sad?” I ran toward her and grabbed her face in both hands. She didn’t say anything and opened the door widely, inviting me inside. That’s when I saw all members gathered in the room. But none of them are smiling like usual. Then I heard a low whimpering sound and I quickly turned toward the bed to see Yoona crying on Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri was holding her tightly and rocking her back and forth. Sooyoung is sitting on the ground in front of her and caressing her hand.

 “oh god! What happened to you, Yoong?” I rushed toward her. Tiffany stood up giving me space in the bed. Even though members are close with each other I and Yul are always more closed to Yoong. She reminds me of my sister Krystal. Yoong looked up at me and burst out crying when she heard my voice.

“Unni. Hh.. he …is gone. Oppa asked to….” She couldn’t even complete a sentence because she cried again. She didn’t have to say because I realized what happened. But I was so shocked because I didn’t expect them to break up. She was committed to that relationship because they knew each other for a long time. They always act like a couple even before they got together. Also she believed despite being busy all the time they could make it because they understand each other more than anyone. 

I hugged her and caressed her hair slowly.

I don’t know what to say, Yoong. I am sorry

When I looked at other’s faces all have tears in their eyes. Because Yoona was the happiest and dorky kid that brought happiness to our group. It really hurt to see her in pain like this.

“Don’t cry, Yoongie. We are here for you. Ok?” Hyo-yeon whispered what we all wanted to say.

We will be fine, because we have each other.

 

Taeyeon POV

I came out from recording studio and sat on the sofa with the manager Oppa. I just ended my recordings of new album’s song “Gemini”. It was really tiring because I asked to record multiple times and did changes again and again, because I wanted it to be perfect. This is my first a solo album. It was one of my dreams and I prepared for it since I debut as Girls Generation. I always tried to improve my singing and make my own style.  It’s not that I don’t like to be in the group. I wouldn’t be here if it’s not for them. But I believe a singer should make their own music too. That should be the ultimate goal.

I leaned back in the sofa and closed my eyes because I couldn’t even walk right now.

“Taeyeon-ah, you didn’t eat since morning. Should I bring you something?”

“No Oppa. I am fine. Just let me stay like this”

“Taeyeon-ah. You can’t go like this. You should rest or you won’t be able to perform on stage” he sounded worried.

“I am fine, Oppa. It will be over soon. Then I can rest” I smiled without opening my eyes.

“You know it won’t. Then you have to promote TTS then world tour and SM town concerts. Do you really think you have time to rest later?”

“I am not talking about this album”

“Then what are you…. oh”

I didn’t reply. I didn’t have to. He knows what I was thinking. After my members he is the person I spend most of my time. We were silent for few minutes.

“Girls Generation brought us to who we are today, Oppa. But now everyone has found their own path. You know it’s time to let go. My solo debut is the first step”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!!

I finally came up with a chapter. But its kind of a mess right? I used many POV. Well, I did that so I can explain everyone's thoughts. I am sorry it's not good... 

So leave a comment on what you think.. But I won't say much now.. Because I am going to upload next chapter too.. See you with next chapter...