Chapter 11

Always and forever

Jessica POV:

I am sitting in the living room reviewing some documents when got a message from Krys.

Krystal:

Hey Unni, I am in the hotel. Can I see you tonight?

I read the message and smiled.

Yeah, Sure.Come to my room. It's 546.

I replied. Then leaned back in chair and messaged behind my neck. I am working for more than 3 hours now.

“Argh! This is even worse than dancing practices” I muttered. Few minutes later I heard someone knocking at my door.

“It’s open. Come in” I said without opening my eyes. I heard footsteps coming closer.

“Now you remember me huh? You don’t even have schedules these days” I said pouting like a kid. But krystal didn’t reply.

Huh? That’s strange

“Hey Sica” Then I heard the familiar voice of my best friend

Then where is Krystal?

Wait.. WHAT?

I snapped opened my eyes to see Yuri smiling at me. But I can see by the way she is standing and looking at me she is nervous to be here. She should be nervous.

“Yuri? What the hell you are doing here?”

“I…I c.. umm I came to see you?”

After everything they did to me, they still want to see me?

“Are you kidding me? Last time I checked I am not a member of your precious group. You kicked me out. Remember?” I stood up and crossed my arms.

“That’s not what happened Sica.. Please” before she could say more I stopped it with my hand.

“I don’t want to listen to your excuses. Just leave“ I couldn’t look at her eyes. Even though I am so angry with her I still care.

“Sica. Please” I can feel she is going to cry any moment.

“It’s Jessica Jung for people who are not my friends, not Sica. Please leave before I call security. I don’t want to see or talk to you” I turned my back on her and clenched my fists. I am trying so hard not to cry and show that I am weak.

They kicked me out. They vote to remove me. You have to move on. Don’t let them hurt again.

That’s what I was chanting in my head all the time.

I didn’t hear anything for few minutes. I thought she left when I was thinking. I was about to turn around when I felt someone sneaked arms around me and hugged me from behind and places her head on my shoulder. I didn’t have to look at the person to know who she is. We did it thousand times before. I felt familiar warmth that surrounded me when she hugs. It was like we went back on time and we are in the dorm just hanging around when she hugged me for no reason. I wish if it is that easy. I know I should break free from hug and stepped out. But I couldn’t bring myself to do that. It means I still care. I sighed.

“Please don’t do this to me. I am finally trying to move on” I whispered to her trying not to cry.

“For me still you are my best friend. For me still you are the only one I can talk about anything. So you’ll be my Sica forever” She said and her voice cracked in the end.  I felt something wet my shoulder and I knew she is crying.

“But then why you did it? I tried my best to balance both. You know that too well Yuri. You all know even if I am tired I never missed a show or concert. But you just decided to kick me out even without telling me? “

At this point I am crying and shouting at her. I removed from hug and turned around to face her.

“I thought we were best friends. No it’s even more than that. We were family, Kwon Yuri. Is that what you call friendship? We never betray our friends or family like that. I trusted you all with my life” She didn’t look at me in the eye. She is looking down but I can see she is crying because her shoulders shaking.

“Answer me. Why did you do it? Now you don’t have anything to say huh? All that best friends forever and we are family talks are bull. You never cared about me. You were all just used me to get what you want. Now you don’t want me anymore? Is that it? Or do you want anything else? Because you are here, you must want something else right? What is it?”

She still didn’t look at me. I feel bad and guilty for shouting at her. But she has to know how I feel. For a moment I wanted her to feel the pain that I felt in past few months. I walked to her and hit her shoulder with clenched fist.

“Answer me Kwon Yuri. What is it?” I shouted loudly. I can’t see properly because I am crying so hard too. She didn’t say anything or tried to stop me. I realized she is the same person I met few years ago. She always let me cry or shout when I am sad and angry. She holds back her pain and let me be every time I fight with her, until I am calm down.

“Why Yul” I stopped hitting after few minutes and leaned to her. In that few minutes I felt like I lost my whole energy. She hugged me tightly and rocked me back and forth muttering “I am sorry”. We stayed like that for few minutes. Then she walked me to the couch and when I we sit she pulled me back to her.

“I know Sica. I know how you feel. But please don’t say we don’t care about you. We still love you” I didn’t say anything. I think the stress and sadness I felt in past few months suddenly catching up on me.

“Listen to me Sica. If someone said we vote you to leave. It’s not true. That’s not how it happened. It’s their decision. But they held meetings almost every week and asked about you. We tried to tell them you are busy with work. They said you are not here when they are making important meetings and you are not attending for practices”

“But… I tried to come to the meetings as much as I can. I was busy finalizing my business projects”

“Yes Sica. We know. We told them you are practicing well and you can do both. We always tried to cover for you. But CEO attended for the last meeting and we knew it’s not a usual meeting to discuss our plans. He said you have to give up your business or soshi. He said we have to make a decision at that moment. If we should let you follow your dream. We knew you are already leaving in few months. You said that when you told about B&E. We actually planned for a farewell with fans and how to help your business when you leave. But we never thought they ask to decide that suddenly. So we had 6 hours to decide and tell them. We called you at that day. But your phone was switched off whole day. This is what I think personally because I can’t talk for others. I really hate to even think of you leaving. I thought you can do both. But I saw how tired you are because of travelling and practices. So I thought if we let you go now you can focus on business completely. That was your dream and passion after all. So we did what we thought was best. Actually we told him, we will talk you about it when you come and explain. Then they can talk with you. But that ……………. Called you even before you come here and ruined everything. Please Sica. We just wanted to do what’s best for you. We still love you so much”

I didn’t interrupt when she says what really happened. Now I am calm enough to think rationally I can understand why they did it. I can’t say I am not sad anymore. It’s not that easy to forget the pain I felt for months. But now I can think of forgiving them.

“I…. I believe you Yul. Even when I was blaming you, I felt something must have happened for you to act like that. I couldn’t understand why you didn’t talk to me about it because you could tell me about it when we meet. Not just a random call when from CEO. Then he said you vote to leave me. I lost the last hope I had. I never thought you will do it. I was sad and angry so much, to forgive you”

Yul kiss my forehead and caressed my hair.

“Sica we will never do that to you. You should not believe others. So now you know the real story. Will you forgive us?” I leaned back and stared at her. She smiled at me.

“Yeah. There is nothing to forgive Yul. You did what you thought was best for me” I smiled back.

“awwwwww!!! I missed my ice princess. Come here” She grinned like a kid and hugged me tightly.

How can someone change mood that fast? And she says Jungs have mood swings. I rolled my eyes and pattered her back.

“ya! Did I told you to hug me? I am still angry with you all”

“But you said you forgive us”

And now she is pouting like a kid. Seriously?

“yes I forgive but not forget” I smirked.

“oh come on Sica. I know you missed your hubby” She said wiggling her eyebrows and pretending to kiss me. She leaned to me and made me lie down on settee. Then she start to tickle me furiously.

“Ya ya! get off me.. I.. ccan’t breath”

“Here I thought my sister killed the traitor” we froze at the sudden voice close to us. We stopped what we were doing and looked at the intruder.

“Hello sister. Looks like you are enjoying” She smirked. I blushed at what she said and pushed Yuri off me.

“Krystal when you get here? Oooh now I remember. You planned all this. Didn’t you?” I glared at her.

“I thought you will kill her. So I just wanted to take revenge for hurting my sister” She smirked at her sister.

“Ya! you were not helping me? You wanted me to get killed. Wait… Sica, I want to tell you this little brat shouted at me twice” Yul said beside me and pout again.

“Aigooo my poor Yul”

“Seriously Yuri Unni? You are telling on me as soon as you two become friends? I knew I made a mistake helping you”

After all the bickering we sat and have dinner together. I cancelled all my meetings for tomorrow so I can hang out with Yul. After dinner Krystal went back to meet a friend. We stayed up late catching up on what we missed in past few months. She told me about others and what they are up to.  After long chat we went to bed and I hugged her before closed my eyes. That’s how we sleep always when we were at dorm.

"It's time to go back, Sica. I missed you. Everyone missed you" She hugged me and placed her chin on top of my head. I can feel she is caressing my back slowly, just like she did before when I was upset.

"Hmm" I cuddled more in to her embrace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

It's me again :D FINALLY!!!!!!!!! They are back together.. wait for more YulSic and other soshi moments.. 

Also like I said.. leave a comment on what you think. Is it ok? boring? cheesy? do you like it or not? Just your honest ideas... :) And for new readers please subscribe if you like this story... Also I want to thank you all for reading my fanfic... At first I wrote it to relieve what I felt when Sica leaves. Bu now it is a story that wants to be true. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoy writing.

Finally I apologize for grammer and spelling mistakes. Because English it not my native language. Hope you'll understand that... 

See you with next update.. see you and take care *wave*