Chapter 3

Always and forever

Bekah POV

“So you want to talk about what happened?”

“Not really. I just want to forget everything and move on”

Flashback

After I got a call from Yuri, I went to pick her up from the hotel she was staying. She said she just came back from a photo-shoot. So we decided to rest for a while. As soon as we walked in to my room she asked questions about me. I knew right away that she is trying not to talk about whatever that is bothering her. Because normally she brags about her girls (SNSD) and things they did together even before I ask and most of them about her and Sica. So she must be upset about Sica leaving SNSD.

I heard the news that Jessica left SNSD or she was dropped out from SNSD. It was a total chaos and I followed news updates to know what has really happened. SM made it look like Jessica left because she is busy with her new business and lost interest in SNSD performance and Jessica’s statement said that she was thrown out by SM and she never wanted to leave SNSD. I saw many scandals like that in my days. So I know news that comes out isn’t completely true. Only SM management and SNSD members know the real reasons. I even tried to call Yuri to ask how she is doing, but her phone turned off until she called me today. 

So we talked, uh I mean I told her about my boyfriend, jobs and everything I did since I last met her.

End of flashback

So my guess is correct. She wants to forget about Jessica.

When I turned my head to look at her I saw she is trying to hold back tears and biting her lips not to make a sound.

I can see you are trying hard to forget Yuri-ah. I’ll help you and make smile again.

“Aish! This is boring… Since when we hang out just to talk? Come on, let’s go”

I got up from bed, grabbed Yuri’s hand to pull her up. She looked shocked for a minute, because of my sudden change of mood. But she didn’t retrieve her hand.

“Where are we going, Bekah” She asked when we get in to my car.

“1st we are going for lunch then we are going to do something fun” I smirked.

“Fun?” She looked doubtful.

“Ya! Didn’t we have fun before? You looking at me like I am an alien”

“we did. That’s why I am suspicious. Because your definition of fun is a bit different”

Aish this girl! Even when she is sad she comes up with sarcastic comments.

Then I remembered something.

“Oh wait”

I ran back to my room and brought a cap and a scarf. We have a celebrity to protect you know.

“uh! You want me to wear this? It means we are going out. Tell me where are we going? pleeeeese”

She really is a spoild kid who get what she wants with aegyo and pout. I rolled my eyes and start the engine.

“Nope. It doesn’t work on me baby. Do that to your fans and ..” I stopped in the middle of sentence.

! Promised to myself not to mention them . Her expression changed from cute pout to sadness.

“I am sorry Yuri-ah. Let’s make a deal. No mention of boyfriends or jobs or SNSD or anything related to that during your stay here. Deal?” I asked showing my pinky finger.

Yeah we still do pinky promise. Got a problem with that?

She nodded her head and completes the pinky promise by intertwining her pinky finger.

“Don’t worry yuri-ah. You’ love this suprise” I ruffled her hair just to annoy her and make her forget everything. she hit me back and we argued until we reach the restaurant.

 

No one POV

It was silence through their ride until reaching their destination. Bekah try her hard trying to start a conversation but it seems Yuri space out along the journey. She sighed. She somehow experiences what Yuri experience now back then although she was the one that left After School. It wasn’t like the way Jessica left since After School had a graduation system.

“Yuri?”

“…”

She sighed again. Bekah let Yuri on her own and when they reach their destination, she parked her car.

“We’re here! Let’s go!”

Yuri get out of the car and followed Bekah from behind. They get into the restaurant and find a seat. A waiter came and Yuri let Bekah order for her since she had no idea what she should eat here. Once done, they both thank the waiter. Yuri still with her gloomy self.

“You know I thought we promise that you’ll be happy today.”

“I’m sorry. I just…”

Bekah place her hand on Yuri’s and smile at the girl.

“No one at fault Yul. Things just happen. At some point we have to accept changes. Dreams change. I left my group before to go after my dream.”

Yuri held back her tears and nodded.

“Now can I see you smile?”

Yuri grins and it mad eBekah happy watching her friend finally smiling.

“Thank you Bekah.”

….

“This is awesome!”

Yuri scream her heart out when the roller coaster took another turn. She had her hands up with Bekah sit next to her. They came to the amusement park after having a nice lunch together. Bekah let Yuri choose her ride and she started with the hardest.

“Bekah! Open your eyes!”

“NO! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS?!”

“You’re going to miss the scene!”

“Shut up Yuri!”

Yuri keep on laughing at her friend and at the same time enjoying the ride. The ride take another turn. It felt as if their body got thrown away from their seat. Yuri saw Bekah hand tightly gripping on the metal bar. She quickly grab her friend’s hand and earn a scream from her.

“KWON YURI!”

Bekah felt her knee shaken the moment they back on earth soil. Yuri can’t help but laughed at her friend.

“You’re funny.”

She clenched her stomach and keep on laughing. Bekah glare at the tan girl. She then saw the Gyro drop. She smirks; knowing how Yuri hated that ride.

“My pick! Let’s go!”

She pulled Yuri along with her and the moment Yuri realize where they are heading towards, her eyes widen in fear.

“B-Bekah…”

“Oh no Kwon Yul. You’re going to ride that thing with me.”

Bekahd had that eil smile plastered on her face. Yuri struggle to get away but Bekah and her grip around her wirst tighten pulling the girl along with her. They get in line and in few seconds they already got chance to enter. Bekah force Yuri to sit down and pull the metal bar down locking her in place.

“You’re mean!”

“It’s my revenge Yuri!”

Bekah grins and sit next to Yuri. Yuri struggle but she knew it was fruitless. She had to succumb to her fate; screaming her heart in fear when it drop from 30m high.

“I HATE YOU BEKAH!”

….

They rode a lot of other ride after that 2 scary ride. Both of them had fun and it made Bekah happy watching her friend enjoying their outing together. At least for a moment, Yuri isn’t thinking about her problem.

“That was fun!”

Yuri ate her corndog while watching people walking around. They both currently sat down on one of the bench eating their food.

“I told it will be fun. I promise did I?”

“Thanks Bekah. I really had fun.”

Bekah playfully nudge Yuri using her shoulder and the both giggle.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

I am back..... Yul is going to move on and forget it? Do you think she can?

Please comment and subcribe.. I love to hear your ideas :)