Chapter 6

Always and forever

Sica POV

I had business meetings with my partners and director board the whole day that I forgot to take lunch. I came back to hotel to rest for few hours because I have to meet a client in the evening. After a shower I jumped to bed to take a nap, but suddenly I heard a message alert.

Seriously, they can’t do without me for few hours?

I groaned and took my phone. Don’t misunderstand I LOVE my work, but as you all know I prefer to sleep more than work. Especially about business strategies or management plans. It’s completely different from being an idol. It tires me out so much and even when we have busy schedules as a SNSD member I always take a nap in the van or in waiting room.

Uh! It’s Krystal. Why she is calling now? She must be in SM right now.

I quickly answered the phone.

“Soojung?”

“Unniii” I heard my little sister’s voice filled with aegyo.

She doesn’t talk like that if she is having a problem, right?

“Soojung, aren’t you supposed to be in SM right now?”

“Is that how you talk to your little sister? Not even a Hi or how are you” Her tone immediately turned to a cold.

Huh, I guess its true Jung sisters have cold personality. That’s scary even she is my sister.

“Hi Soojung, how are you? Now answer my question”

“argh! I shouldn’t have called her. Always grumpy” I heard she muttered.
“Unni, I just came back from SM. We ended training early because Vic Unni wasn’t feeling well. Enough about me. How are you?”

Uh! That’s strange. When she calls me she complains about SM’s training for hours. But she wants to know about me?

“Uh I am at the hotel now. Wanted to take a rest before next meeting”

“So, um.. What did you do today?

Is it me or she is getting more weird?

I mean she NEVER ask what did I do before. But I decided to answer honestly.

“Just meetings with Management. So how are mom and dad?”

“They are fine. So nothing special happened?”

Now I can see she is up to something.

“What exactly you want to know Soojung?”

“Nothing” she answered.

But I know my sister well. She answered too quickly and her voice is a bit shaky.

“Soojung, you know you can’t lie to me. Sooner or later you have to tell me. Now spill” I said in the scariest voice I can muster so she will answer me honestly.

“Um… I was wondering that if.. uh if you met someone today. I heard that she is going to LA”

Who is she talking about?

She? She doesn’t know my Korean friends because we don’t hang out together. Unless…

Oh no. They are here?

“Who are you talking about?”

The line was silent for a moment. I guess she is thinking whether to tell or not.

“Soojung” I said in a warning tone. She took a deep breath.

“Yuri Unni”

Somehow I knew it even before she told me. Soojung know I care about Yuri more than anyone in the group. Even I don’t understand the reason. I always believed I can tell anything to her and rely on her when I had to face difficulties. She has the talent to make me smile and relax in saddest moments. I felt like someone stabbed me in the chest when I remember the moments I spend with her and members.

“Unni? Are you ok?” I can hear Soojung is worried and I realized I didn’t talk for few minutes. I cleared my throat.

“yeah, so she has an event here?” I tried to talk as casually. After that incident I stopped talking about them. I don’t even let others talk when I am with them. They think that’s because I hate them. But in truth it hurt so much to even think about them.

“Yeah. A photo-shoot. I thought maybe she came to meet you?”

She ended it as a question like she is not sure if she should mention it or not.

“I don’ think so. Even if she wanted to she doesn’t know where I am staying” Even I can recognize the sadness in my voice.

“Aish. What the hell she is doing. She promised to talk to her” I can hear Soojung muttering.

She promised to talk to me?

 “What did you just say?” I asked loudly interrupting her muttering.

“Me? Nothing. Why?”

“I heard you clearly Soojung” she sighed when she knew she don’t have a choice.

“Ok. I went to meet her and I shout at her. We kind of argued then I may have accidently give your address to her” She said the last part quickly so I couldn’t understand.

She wanted to meet me now? After everything that happened? What a joke.

“She lied. She didn’t come to see me or contact me. Don’t trust in liars Soojung. She just wanted to get you off her back”

“But Unni…”

“Soojung, I have to attend a meeting soon. Can I talk to you later?” I wanted to end the call because I can feel I am going to cry again.

“uh ok Unni. Love you”

“Love you too Soojung. Take care” I ended the call and lie down on the bed.

Did she really lie?

Of course, otherwise she would have contact you by now

Should I call her?

Are you crazy? After everything they did to you, you want to talk?

But I miss talking to them

But they don’t want you remember?

I sat there looking at the phone debating myself whether to talk or not. Then I decided to check if she updated the weibo account. I just wanted to see her. It doesn’t matter if it hurt. That’s when I realized I was too late. My eyes filled with tears and I can’t help crying again. Yuri uploads an album of her pics with Bekah at LA. She was smiling and posing cute impressions. If it was another day I might smile looking at that photos, because I really like when Yuri smiling and having fun. She is a total dork and act like a kid most of the time. But seeing she like this remembered that they have already moved on.

Maybe it was time for me to move on too. They did. She did.

“How in the world did my life turned around like this?”

I felt like wiping off my tears but who am I kidding? This tears hadn’t stop crying ever since and every time it was about my ex members, it fell down again. Today was no exception.

 

----------------------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

How was it? good?? bad?  I really need to know what yu think... Don't be silent readers and comment what you think.. I am waaaaiting ok?? :P

btw  I am going to update next chapter with this one too.. YES!!! double updates.... I wrote this weeks ago.. but didn't have a time to update.. sorry about that...

Once again... special thanks to Bluppy.. my co-author and friend who helps me a LOT in this story... and You... yes... I am talking to my friends who subscribe and comment and upvote (when you commnet and subscibe or upvote, instantly you become my friend :P Who says that huh? ME!!!) 

so please do comment and share your ideas.. for new readers subscribe if you like it :) and if you Love it .. please upvote too :D uh.. now I feel like I am begging... o.O ok ok got to go.. have to update next chapter... see you ....soooooon...