Chapter 12

Always and forever

@ Tokyo Dome : The best live concert (December 9, 2014)

Yuri POV

I checked my watch for the 100th time within past 30 minutes.

40 minutes more to go

God! Why I am sweating.

I closed my eyes and tried to memorize lyrics of “In to the new world” to distract myself. I don’t have to memorize that song. But even before I go through it, I was already thinking about something else.

It’s not working

I opened my eyes and looked at my members. They are doing their own things to relieve nervous. Maknea and Fany are reading lyrics and the concert agenda to check everything. Taeyeon, Yoona and Sunny are listening to music and doing choreography. Sooyoung and Hyo-yeon is going through choreography of Mr Mr.

“Where is …” I stopped myself before asking that sentence.

I don’t know even after months has gone, I still forget that Sica is not a part of girls generation. Then I realized we are performing a concert without her. She won’t be on stage with us singing and laughing. I can’t and play with her like before anymore.

“Guys, let’s gather around” I snapped out of my thoughts hearing Taeyoen’s voice. We walked to the middle of the room and everyone took each other’s hands. When I looked at others I saw everyone have the same expression. I know what they think at that moment. I know it sound cheesy. It’s not possible because I can’t read minds. But when you are living with someone for more than 7 years, sharing sad, happy moments and going through difficult times together helps to understand each other just by looking at them. That’s why Girls Generation is precious to me. I can tell other members are trying hard not to think about a certain person and not to cry in front of members.

Taeyeon cleared throat to get attention.

“uh guys. You know we hope and worked hard for this moment. Now it’s our chance to prove that we.. we are still going strong. I know how hard it is for all of you. B.. but let’s just..” She couldn’t complete her sentence and looked down. Usually when Taeyeon talk like this to us her voice is strong and calm. She never acts nervous and that helps us to calm down too. But today she avoids looking at us in the eye.

I was holding Yoona’s hand and suddenly I felt retrieve her hand back. But before I looked up I felt someone else take my hand and intertwined fingers.

“Aigoo. Our kid leader can’t even give a proper speech when I am not around huh?” Everyone froze for a moment. That’s …..

“Sicaaa” “Sica Unni” “Jessiiii. When did you …? What? ” I heard everyone talking at the same time.

“You all looked like you was a ghost. Come on! I can’t be that scary” She smirked.

Sunny is the first to snap out of shock and walked toward Sica.

“Sica? W.. when.. when did you come here? I.. thought” She said slowly.

“Hey Sunny. I came today. I heard an idol group called Girls Generation going to perform today. I wanted to meet them” she crossed her arms. Members looked at each other thinking how to reply.

Now she is playing with them

She is still same ice princess I met 7 years ago

“That’s enough Sica. I think you got enough revenge. Give them a break” I walked to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

“But you have to agree. It’s so fun to tease them” She grinned back.

“Of course” I grinned back and hugged her.

“Ok what is going on here? Yul, care to explain?” Taeyeon said raising one eyebrow. Everyone looked so confused and I can’t help laugh.

“Our ice princess is back” now she looked more confuse.

 “What’s that  mean?”

 “Sica already forgive us after I explained everything to her, Taeyeon” I smiled at my members.

It’s so fun to see how their expression changed from confuse to happy.

“Ya! Kwon Yuri” I heard others shout my name.

Then suddenly I felt someone grabbed me and tackled me to the ground.

 “You! How could you do this to us? Do you know how sad we were because we thought she refuse to talk to you?” When I looked up Hyo-yeon was sitting on my stomach hitting me.

I didn’t know my members are this scary. At that moment others joined us and hit me.

“Don’t hit her guys. I told her not to tell”

After so many threatens and glaring they let me go. Then others turned to Sica and hugged her back.

She is laughing and hugging everyone. I wait until everyone talk with her because they are seeing her for the first time after she left our group.

I guess you are wondering what happened after I talked with Sica?

We spend next day together just relaxing. We talked and watched movies etc. But we couldn’t go out. Because we thought it’s not safe since reporters can take pictures. We didn’t want to cause more problem or attention. Next day I came back to South Korea and she asked not to tell others that she forgave them.

Flashback

“Did I get everything?” I muttered looking around to check if I packed everything.

“Pabo. Still you talk to yourself huh?”

“oh god! Don’t do that Sica” I shouted because I was scared hearing her voice close. I didn’t see her coming. She chuckled.

“I just wanted to check if you are ready. Oppa is waiting for you”

“Yeah. I guess I got everything” I took my bags and walked to the door.

“I wish I could come to airport, Yul. Guess we have to say our goodbye here” She walked to me and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly.

“Thank you for everything Sica. I know how much we regret letting you go. Still we had to do it. Because we want you to be happy. I thought you would understand one day and forgive us”

“It’s all in the past Yul. It’s true I was angry and sad when I heard the news. I am sorry too. For acting childish. I made a statement without talking to you and removed your pics. I hurt you all. Everyone blame you. You must all feel so sad because you can't explain your self too. I am so sorry for hurting you" She looked down. 

"Hey, It's ok. We understand why you did it " I wiped her tears and smiled.

"Let’s forget everything and start over. Deal?” She said smiling.

“Deal” I smiled.

“Sica, when you are going to talk to others? You know they are dying to know what happened yesterday, right?”

“Let them wait a bit more. Tell them I refused to talk with you”

“But you think its ok? Don’t you think they hurt enough? I don’t want to see them sad anymore”

“Nah. I have a surprise for them. They’ll love it” She said grinning.

 

End of flashback

Sica stayed with us for next 30 minutes. Finally I can see my members went back to normal. They are chatting, laughing and teasing each other like how we used to do before Sica left. They are still nervous about performing on stage. But I they are not sad anymore. I realized Girls Generation is not same without all 9 members. Each member’s talents and personalities make it complete. Before we go on stage we gathered around like before.

“Guys, Think about thousands of people waiting for us there. That’s because they still love us and want us to hear our songs. So we have to be strong and give our best. Let’s do it. Right now…” Taeyeon said and looked at everyone.

“It’s girls’ generation” we all said smiling.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

This is a short chapter. It's not much. but I hope you still like it.. :) Give me your comments and subscribe if you like the story...

Btw this story is going to end soon. I'll update one or two chapters more... Also I have an another idea to a new story.It's going to be SNSD too... Hope you'll read it too..

Lastly, I heard Sica left SM officially. Mmmm we all new that's going to happen soon right? So I am not surprised. But somehow I still feel sad whenever I think she is not SNSD anymore. Still I want to wish good luck to our Sica . I hope you'll achieve your dreams and stay healthy.Also GG celebrate their 8th anniversary. I want to wish them good luck for their future too.. I am going to keep suporting and loving them all... <3 <3