Chapter 13

Always and forever

April 10, 2015 

Jessica POV

I was sleeping peacefully after long day when I woke up to the ringing tone. Without opening my eyes I searched for the phone and finally found it under my pillow.

“Hello”

“Ya! Are you sleeping? How can you forgot already”

Yup. That’s my so call best friend, Kwon Yuri.

“Hmm”

I was going to sleep while she talks whatever she wants.

“Get up you lazy pig. You are going to miss our new song releasing” I heard Hyo-yeon shouting behind Yul.

Oh good to know I am on speaker.           

I looked at the clock and saw it’s 11.45pm.We all decided to gather at the dorm so we can celebrate of soshi new song release. I totally forgot about it and fell asleep as soon as I came to my room and lie down on bed. 

I only slept for half an hour until this stupid..
“Ya!!! I told you not to call me pig, you idiot”

“Not you Fany. I am talking to Sica. She is sleeping when we are about to release our song”

Oh oh

I heard someone walking and rustling sounds. That’s when I heard the banging sound on my door.

Opps! I didn’t hear that

“JESSICA SOOYOEN JUNG, you better wake up this instant and get your lazy here. Don’t make me come to you”

And again yes. That’s my loudest pink monster

“Dammit fany. You don’t have to shout. I think even without phone I can hear you with way you shout” I grumble and got up from bed and walked toward the kitchen where I can see my friends gathered around waiting for the big event.

As soon as I entered someone handed me a cup of coffee and I muttered “Thank you”. I didn’t see the person because my eyes half closed.

Can you blame me? I woke up around 3.30am because some idiot made a mistake in design of new sunglasses (eyewear collection) that supposed to launch end of this month. I stayed there until 10.30pm.I didn’t even take breakfast or lunch.I sat on a chair and slowly sipped my coffee listening to other’s conversations.

“Ya, do you think they will like it?” Yuri asked.

“I think so. I checked preview video and it has lots of views. We still have a big fan base” Taeyeon said smiling. I can tell she is nervous too but she is trying to hide it from members.                                            

“Yeah. They won’t let us down now guys” Sunny said more like she is trying to convince herself.

As I looked at each member’s face I can see how nervous and happy they are for this moment. That’s when I realized no matter how close we are I am never going to be a girls generation member. I won’t sing and dance with them on stage. I won’t record songs with them. I won’t argue with them for small and stupid mistakes they make on stage or when we practice. I won’t share the same feeling when Girls Generation releases an album. It’s not that I am not happy for them. But it feels different like I am not a part of them anymore. Suddenly I felt so lonely even I when I am with my best friends.

“Sica? Are you ok?” I heard Taeyoen’s voice close to my ear.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t realized they all stopped talking and looking at me. I quickly changed my expression and smiled. But I don’t think I am successful because others surrounded me quickly.

“What happened Sica? Why you look...” Sooyoung trailed off in the end. I think she realized what I am thinking. They are not happy and excited anymore. They look so serious and sad. I felt guilty for ruining their special moment.

That’s what you always do, Sica.

You almost ruined the best thing you gained for past years. Their friendship.   

“Please don’t think whatever you are thinking right now. I can tell you are blaming yourself Unni. But it wasn’t not your fault” Seohyun said.

“Maknea is right Sica. BnE is your dream and it’s not wrong to follow your dream” Hyo-yeon said smiling. She doesn’t talk serious things that much. But she knows how to say best thing to make someone feel better.

“Unni, you are always going to be our Sica Unni, Girls Generation’s ice princess. Don’t even think of leaving us again. Ok?” Yoona glared playfully in the end and then hugged me tightly. I always thought of her as my little sister. Mostly she really reminds me of Krystal, also I love her personality. She is playful, cute and most importantly caring person.

So, just like that my sadness, regret and insecurities have washed out and we were waiting for the release while chatting and laughing.

--------------------------------------------------

“woah Daebak! Look at the views” Sooyoung is shouting and refreshing YouTube video of CMIYC. Just like we predicted it hit thousands views within few hours. We were still online streaming video from our phones and laptop. Also our phones are ringing nonstop with congratulations.  

"Hoel, I can't believe we have this much foriegn fans. Look at all comments" Sunny and Tiffany reading YouTube comments on the video. Their eyes filled with tears. Not only them all members have tears in their eyes including me. It's true that I didn't sing this song, but I can feel how happy they are and I feel happy looking at them. 

"Yeah Luhan we are still checking video comments and views.WHAT? It's in 2nd place on billboard charts? Are you serious?" Yuri's voice getting louder and louder when she heard the news. 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" Everyone suddenly shout same time and start dancing like crazy. Even Seohyun is shouting. After few minutes we end up in a group hug just like how we do when we won awards. Everyone crying hugging and laughing.

"If someone see us now, They'll think we are crazy" Tiffany said smiling and wiping her tears.

"Well, we are crazy. we can't deny that" Yuri said grining.

"Unni I am scared if neighbours are going to complain again. Because we are too loud" Seohyun said looking worried.

"Let them. It's our day Seobaby. It's time to celebrate" I said and pulled her back in to the hug. 

 “Ok we really need to celebrate this” Hyo-yeon stood up suddenly and ran to her refrigerator. Then I heard she is shouting others to come to help her. She brought beer and Champaign.

I am so stupid to think I don't belong in this group. This is home and these people are my family. 

Next day…..

Yuri POV

“Seriously? You are still like this?” I muttered as I am trying to wake up Jessica. I was calling her name for past 30 minutes now and she didn’t even move a bit.

“Aren’t you too old for this? Don’t make me bring cucumber here” I said while dragging the duvet off her. That’s the only way to wake her before, what I didn’t expect is her to react the same way she did at those times. Her head peeked out from the duvet immediately and glare at me.

I almost laugh at her because it’s so cute when she tries to scare us with her glare when things don’t go her way. Even though she has changed a lot in past few months, in a way she is still the same Jessica that we met 7 years ago.

“Oh come one Sica. Don’t look at me like that. You said you want to wake up early because you have a meeting”

“That’s before you all decided to party until 2 or 3 am” She is still glaring at me like she is going to kill me any moment. It must be scary if you don’t know her. I rolled my eyes.

“I didn’t see you complain last night. You were enjoying it so much. I had to bring you back to your room while you were still singing a song that no one ever heard before” I smirked.

“Whatever” I hear her mutter because she is covering her eyes with a pillow. I laughed at her. That’s exactly what she says when she can’t come up with a good reply.

“By the way, if you want to attend the meeting, you should get ready now” I said as I take my purse and coat.

I was getting ready to go to SM today. These days we are practicing for our comeback. Since it’s a full album we have to put more effort. So we practice almost all the time. You must think after years of doing that we must feel bored? No. It’s the same feeling I had when I was preparing for ITNW. We are excited and nervous at the same time. We still practice same routine for more than hours until we get it correctly. Now it’s easier than when we did ITNW. But we still try to practice every day.

“I only have to go there at 9.00 am”

“Well, It’s already 8.20am”

“Five more minutes. I still have… wait WHAT?”  She screamed and jumped out of bed.

Ah finally!

She was running around getting ready and applying makeup at the same time. It’s hilarious. But the best thing is even when she is in a hurry she still glares and blames me too. I went out to the kitchen to take breakfast and found other’s eating already. I sat and start eating when I heard Sica came running to the kitchen. She is finally ready to go out.

“Ya! Kwon Yuri. Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?”

“You are seriously asking me that?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Ok ok I get it. I don’t have time to argue anyway. Guys, I am going now. See you all later. Take care” She said hugging everyone quickly.

“Bye Sica. Take care” Others greet her back.

Sica turned back and walked to the door when Hyo-yeon called her name.

“Oh Sica. I forgot. I have an interesting video that I record last night. I am thinking if I should upload it to IG”

She looked confuse for a moment and then her eyes widen.

“You wouldn’t” She glared and walked back to Hyo-yeon.

Oh oh this is getting more interesting

I think Hyo-yeon felt that too because she quickly got up and walked toward the door. But before Sica could catch her, she got a call from her company.

“You are so lucky that I don’t have time now, Kim Hyo-yeon. I’ll get you later” Sica shout at Hyo-yeon before walking out.

“Ha Ha I can’t wait to see her revenge, Hyo” Taeyeon pattered Hyo-yeon’s back when she sat back.

 “Ya! You are the one who said to record it”

“Me?” She looked too innocent when she said that.

“Who else? You are the only one didn’t drank last night”

And there goes another bickering.....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I am back... sorry for taking time to update. I am really busy these days. Also I was thinking how to continue this story. I want to write more moments.But sometimes I feel like I should end this here..

So please tell me what you think. your comments are very important to me because you are my inspiration to write.Also please let me know what you think of this chapter. Do you like it? or is it bad? boring? 

Also WELCOME NEW READERS!!!!!!!!! *bow* It's really good to see new readers. hope you enjoy my story. And my friends that stayed with me until now. THANK YOU VERY MUCH *hug* 

I'll try to decide what to do next. so see you soon guys. 

and I almost forgot: YES!!!!!!! I GOT 100 subscribers for this story... I am soooooooooooo happyyyyy

*crazy dance*... THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING FOR MY STORY <3 

oh ps: For new readers if you like this story please subscribe and if you LOVE it upvote. anway I really appriciate if you leave a comment. because I can find what you really think..