Chapter 9

A Perfect Secret

          It’s time for the boys’ bedtime. Taemin, Jongin and Sehun went to their room right away after they bid farewell to EXO. Luhan and Seohyun followed them while holding hands. When they’re near to their sons’ room, Seohyun asked him to put them to bed because she needs to do something in their room. Luhan nodded and kissed her forehead. Luhan put three of them to bed and the boys wondered why their mother is not here. He gave them a kiss on their forehead and told them that their mother needs to do something. “Please say goodnight to omma.” Sehun requested his father to say goodnight to his mother. Luhan nodded smiled and kissed his forehead while caressed it gently. He said goodnight to them and switched off the lights.

          Luhan entered the room and saw Seohyun sat in front of mirror while applying some night cream on her face. He sat at the edge of the bed while staring at her.  He was shock to see her wearing a white thin strap night dress. The dress is a two layered dress, where the first layer is a see-through and slightly longer than the second layer where it is made of silk. The chest part has a pattern of white flower and green leaves. She looked so perfect in that dress. Her curves can be seen from her perfect body.

          Seohyun applied a lotion and rubbed it all over hands. The smell of her lotion lingered all over the room. It was nice and Luhan closed his eyes while biting his lip as he felt uncomfortable with everything in this room. Lastly, she sprayed a perfume on her. The scent of her perfume made him go crazy. He didn’t know why but there’s something inside him that wants her so much. His heart beats so fast that made him lose his mind.

          She stood up from the chair and walked towards him. He amazed with her breathtaking beauty. She looked so beautiful like a goddess. Her white porcelain skin, long hair with slightly curls, sparkling big eyes, and pink small lips totally attracted him so much. Add to her perfect body and her long legs really allured him. He is glad that she belongs to him and only him.

          She sat next to him. He was enveloped by her hug and he did the same to her. They really love being with each other’s warmth. It calmed them down. Luhan became breathless when Seohyun put her legs on his lap as if she was seducing him. “This room has a lot of our memories of the first time. Our first confession, first kiss and first night.” Her voice sounded so different than usual. It was slow and she was like saying word by word. Luhan admitted that her voice sounded so y and it turned him on but why is she saying that?

          “Taemin and Jongin are 6 years old now and Sehun is 4 years old.” Luhan had no idea why she reminded him about that. It’s like he didn’t know about their sons at all. Of course he will know the basic info about their son because he loves them so much.  He rubbed Seohyun’s arm gently. Her skin is so soft and she still looks young despite having three sons. No one would believe that she’s a mother with this kind of figure. “Do you remember what they said during dinner?” He chuckled to that. They want a dongsaeng. Although he isn’t sure they will get one or not. It depends on Seohyun.

          Seohyun let go of the hug and put her palms on her belly, “Let’s have a baby.” Luhan’s eyes widened when he heard her request. Is she for real? Or is he dreaming? He really wanted someone to pinch or even slap him to make sure that he’s not dreaming. For four years, they had no intimacy with each other. No bed activity at all. The last time they did was 5 years ago and then Seohyun got pregnant with Sehun. The reason why they had no intimacy for a long time because Luhan noticed that after Seohyun woke up from her coma; she lost her ual arousal no matter what he did to get her aroused. She did tell him that she was not into with lovemaking anymore which disappointed him but he didn’t mind as long as he can be with her. That does satisfy him the most.

          But Luhan afraid that he will hurt her. He didn’t know if she really wanted to do it or she forced herself to do it because their sons wanted a dongsaeng. “No, don’t! I don’t want you to force yourself just because our sons want a dongsaeng. I know that you’re not ready and I don’t want to hurt you.” He didn’t want her to rush and hurt herself but if she is ready, he would be glad to end his longing. Seohyun put her palms on his cheeks to face her and she kissed his lips, “Luhan, I’m ready.”

          She kissed him passionately which caught him off guard. He didn’t expect that but responded to her kiss. She bit his lower lip causing him to moan and parted his lips when she entered her tongue into his mouth. He surprised with her action and the fact that she initiated it, which was something that he never imagine. He felt his body temperature rising due to the kiss. He really wanted to remove his shirt now because it’s too hot. Then, he started to nibble her earlobe which caused her to moan. After that, he kissed her jaw line and her neck without forgetting to leave love marks on her neck. Seohyun moaned whenever Luhan bit her neck to make a love mark. How much he misses her moan. He wanted to make her belongs to him once again.

          Luhan is now on top of Seohyun and removed his shirt because he couldn’t handle the heat anymore. He caressed her cheek and then his hand moved slowly to her neck and her shoulder while removing the strap of her dress. “Are you sure about this?” He asked her once again to confirm that she really wanted to do it. She nodded for him to continue. He removed another strap of her dress and they enjoyed their night with lovemaking for the first time after 5 years.

          Their bodies became one. Both of them snuggled with each other while catching their breath. They were so tired after their lovemaking but they really enjoyed it especially for Luhan who had been longing for this. He whispered sweet words to Seohyun and she loves it.

          “I miss this.” He kissed her forehead while her smoothly. Seohyun chuckled, “Of course. I miss this too.” She knew that Luhan had been waiting for this and felt bad for not fulfilling his needs. “I’m sorry.” She apologized to him when she thought about that. He looked at her bewildered with her apologize. “I’m not a good wife for you.” He shushed her before she continues. He caressed her head and kissed her lips. “You’re a good wife to me, good mother to Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun, good daughter-in-law to my parents. There’s nothing that you’re not good at. I’m glad that I have you.”

          They hugged tightly; totally delighted with their bare skin contacted to one another. It’s been a long time they felt like this. “This reminds me of our first time.” He remembered how their first time took place. It was unexpected and never thought that it would ended up like that. “It’s your fault that you can’t control your hormone.” She hit his chest after remembered how it happened. “It’s your fault for wearing a pink bra when you were wearing white uniform. Don’t forget that you removed your blazer in front of me.” She hit his chest again after he said that and laughed together before they drifted to sleep.

 


~7 Years Ago~

          Seohyun waited for Luhan to come back from his school at the city. She will give him a tour around the village since he just moved here. It’s compulsory for everyone who just moves to this village will have a tour so that they will get familiar with the places easily. Tomorrow is a welcoming celebration for Luhan for moving in; kind of like a house-warning party, except that the villagers are the one who organized it and they have a party at the hall instead of the house because it won’t be fit for all the villagers to come into the house. Yes, all the villagers will come. Pyeonghwa Village is like a family; a big family.

          Luhan arrived after the driver sent him from his house. He smiled when he saw her and gave her a kiss which surprised her. “We’re husband and wife. There’s nothing wrong to kiss.” He assured her that he was not doing anything bad to her. Seohyun blushed when he said that. She just had a first kiss yesterday and she’s not used to it. “So, where are we going?” His question brought her to sense and stuttered when she answered him, “We-we ride with this bicycle.” He chuckled when she answered differently than what he asked.

          They were sightseeing to every place and Luhan amazed with the scenery here. It was ten times better than in the city. It was really peaceful and fresh that totally relieved his stress from school and everything. He went to the beach where he went there once to find Seohyun and once again, he amazed with fine sand and the clear sea water. He could even see the fishes swimming around. The place is really clean. Seohyun greeted the 4 boys that play at the beach. He remembered two of them. One of them is the one who spread their marriage news and one of them is the boy who followed him when he tried to find Seohyun. She introduced them to Luhan and he finally found out the two boys’ name; Johnny, the news spreader and Taeyong, the follower.

          They went to the ice cream parlor and bought vanilla ice cream. Seohyun looked at the sky where the dark cloud appeared indicating that the rain will fall soon. “Oppa, let’s finish this ice cream fast before rain comes.” She reminded him. Luhan looked at the sky and it’s true that the rain will come and it looks like it’s going to be heavy rain. They managed to finish the ice cream but the sky is getting darker. “Joohyun, let me cycle back to home.” He offered to her but she hesitated to let him because he’s not familiar with this place yet. “Don’t worry, I remember the route but if it’s wrong, do tell me.” He was afraid that she wouldn’t make it to home. He cycled as fast as he could but the rain started to fall little by little and it’s getting heavier. They managed to reach home safely but they were soaking wet.

          They quickly went into the house and started to drain all the rain water from their school uniform. Seohyun removed her blazer and drained it oblivious to Luhan’s stare. His eyes didn’t blink for once due to the scenery in front of him. Seohyun noticed that he stared at her and wondered why he looked at her like a prey. She looked at her uniform and realized that it became see-through revealing her pink bra and her body. She quickly covered herself with her blazer making Luhan brought back to his sense and blinked his eyes. “I-I will go up-upstairs.” She stuttered because she was nervous when he stared at her like that.

          She was shaking in cold. She needs to take a hot bath so that she won’t catch a cold tomorrow although tomorrow it’s not a school day; it is Luhan’s welcoming party. She flinched when she heard the door opened when Luhan entered the room. Her eyes widened when she saw him and her heart beats so fast that she could feel it will jump out. He walked towards her and his lips making her scared. He crashed his lips to hers and smooched to their hearts. They let go of the kiss to catch their breath. “I want you, Joohyun. I want you so badly.” Seohyun gulped hearing his words. What does he want? She is still innocent to understand what exactly Luhan meant. He kissed her again and pushed her to the bed causing both of them fell on the bed still kissing.

          Luhan removed his blazer and ed his uniform. Seohyun blushed when he did that and tried to look away from his body but he cupped her face so that she looked at him. “I want to see your body.” She gasped at his request. Why?! Why does he want to see her body? “Don’t worry; it’s only me and you here. You will see my body too.” She didn’t know why he’s so eager to see her body but he said that she will see his body too. “I didn’t have a great body. I don’t want you to feel disappointed.” She had no idea why these words came out from . It felt natural.

          He tried to her uniform but his hands were pried by Seohyun. He kissed her while ed her uniform. They let go of the kiss and Luhan amazed with the view in front of him. “Joohyun, you’re lying to me.” She was shock with his remarks. Did she say anything? When did she lie to him? “You told me that you don’t have a great body but what is this?” She raised her eyebrow before she realized what he had done. “Do you love me? Do you want to be with me forever?” He asked her and she nodded with a smile. They kissed again before they took another step of their marriage; making love.

 


 

          A beam of light flashed to the room and made Luhan stirred in his sleep. He tried to cover the sun rays with his hand. He felt a heavy weight on top of his body and took a glance before he realized that his wife was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and thought that she’s so pretty even when she’s sleeping. Of course she looks pretty but today, she’s more than that. Luhan couldn’t describe how pretty she is. Maybe he could say she’s like an angel.

          He tried to reach his phone at the bedside table and pressed a ‘camera’ option on his phone. He closed his eyes while kissing her lips and pressed the ‘capture’ button. He looked at the picture with a smile but faded away and replaced with a frown. It’s not that the picture that he took was bad but there was something else that he realized. He looked at Seohyun back again and then he looked at himself. His mouth was wide open when he saw that both of them were . Then, he remembered what happened last night. They were making love.

          Seohyun stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Luhan who had this worried expression on his face. She noticed that he didn’t wear any shirt and quickly stayed away from him and sat on the bed oblivious that she was as well. Luhan stared at her; specifically her body or even more specific; her chest. Seohyun looked at herself when she realized that he wasn’t looking at her. She squealed and pulled the blanket to cover her body. “J-Joohyun.” He tried to calm her down. “No! Don’t touch me! Don’t come near to me.” She warned him to not to get close to her. She was scared if he will do something to her. He wanted to calm her down and ignore her warning but she kicked him whenever he tried to get closer.

          She kept kicking him making her lose balance and eventually fell from bed. He gasped and quickly went to her but she screamed when she saw him completely . He didn’t care about that and tried to calm her down once again but she squirmed at her place. Luhan had no choice but to hug her but she didn’t stop and finally, he kissed her to shut her screaming. She felt relax under his hold and kiss. When he sensed that she is relax, he pulled away the kiss and placed her head against his chest while he gently rubbed her body. “You are mine now, Seo Joohyun. Officially mine.”

          “You can’t hug anyone else except me, you can’t kiss anyone except me, and you can’t show your body to anyone except me.” She hit his chest when he mentioned ‘show your body'. “You must be tired and sore that you can’t walk now so let’s take a shower together.” He carried her and her eyes widened with his words. She started to squeal once again and whined. He just laughed at her and went to the bathroom. She couldn’t stop whining but he didn’t care because he loves to .

 


 

          Luhan woke up and the first thing that he saw when he opened his eyes is Seohyun. Every day he woke up with Seohyun appeared in his sight but today is more special. They made love last night for the first time after 5 years. It’s something that he would never forget. Seohyun woke up from her sleep as well. She placed her face on his chest feeling embarrassed with him. He chuckled with her action and hugged her tightly while caressing her back. They closed their eyes again but they heard someone tried to open their door.

          “Appa?! Omma?! Are you in there?” Taemin’s voice can be heard from outside. They looked at each other before they heard their sons knocked the door. Their sons can’t enter the room with them being like this. It will spoil their mind and they had to answer what are they doing, why they’re not wearing any clothes. They knocked the door really hard and it feels like the door is going to be collapsed with them knocking. Both of them got up from the bed but Seohyun felt sore and she couldn’t move. Luhan grabbed his shirt and pants that were scattered all over the floor and wore it. He took Seohyun’s dress but he didn’t give it to her.

          “Cover yourself in a blanket. I’ll handle this.” She did what Luhan told her and he put her dress into the laundry basket and then he opened the door. He tried to hug the boys to prevent them going to their mother but failed when they ran towards the bed and climbed it to greeted her. Omma, wake up! I want breakfast.” Sehun sat onto her body while trying to pull the blanket that covered her face. Meanwhile, Taemin and Jongin pulled the bottom part of the blanket. Seohyun tried to hold the blanket tightly so that Sehun didn’t expose her. Luhan quickly grabbed Sehun and told the twins to stop pulling the blanket.

          They sat on the bed with Sehun sat on his father’s lap. Appa, why omma didn’t want to wake up?” Sehun asked his father sadly because she didn’t respond to him. Luhan didn’t know what to answer to them. He didn’t know how to explain a ‘make love’ to them because they are still young. If he told them, they wouldn’t understand and their minds will be tainted. He tried to think really hard on what reason should he gave to them about their mother. Omma is tired. She did an ‘exercise’ with appa yesterday.” Exercise? Or there’s other meaning of exercise?

          “But why did you do an exercise?” Jongin is really curious why their parents did an exercise.  Right now, Luhan wanted them to stop asking question and leave the room but he couldn’t do that to his sons. “Because we want to be healthy.” Of course people did an exercise because they wanted to be healthy or else why would they do an exercise in the first place. “Look, omma needs a little more time to rest. We will come down in a few minutes and prepare for breakfast. Is that okay for you?” Three of them nodded at their father and leave the room.

          Luhan quickly locked the door before they barge in once again. “They’re gone.” He told Seohyun so that she could remove the blanket that was covering herself completely. “That was nerve-racking.” She couldn’t believe that their sons would do that and she was worried if they managed to pull the blanket completely. Luhan went to her with a smile and sat next to her. She looks so beautiful; like the most beautiful woman in the world or a goddess. They kissed with a passionate kiss and they are really happy today. After what happen last night, they felt that their love has become stronger than ever.

          “We should take a shower together so that you won’t be late to prepare their breakfast and you can’t walk for now.” Seohyun smiled at him when he said that. “Luhan,” She called him, “I love you.” Nothing is better than the words ‘I love you’ from Seohyun in the morning. “I love you too.” He kissed her again before carried her to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 


*run quickly and hide somewhere* Should I mark this chapter as Rated M? This chapter is supposed to be Rated M chapter but I decided not to because I don't know how to write it. Hahahaha. Another thing is that some of you are still underage and innocent (really? LOL!) to read this. I'm sorry if it's not good. Hahaha. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!