Chapter 15

A Perfect Secret

               Everyone gathered around the notice board and looked at the new notice that pasted on the wall just now. EXO just arrived and wondered why everyone kept pushing each other. However, they were interested with news from the notice board.

               Kris cleared his throat to grab all the students’ attention in front of the notice board. All the students moved aside to give a way to their kingka. They walked towards the notice board and read an advertisement about a dance competition that will be held next month.

 

SEOUL PRIVATE COLLEGE
DANCE COMPETITION

 

Are you talented in dancing?
Want to show your dancing to people?
Join our Dance Competition now!

Theme: y Concept

 

               They looked at each other and decided to put Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, and Tao in the competition. They will be performed in a group.

 


 

               “Okay, everyone! As you guys know, our college will have a dance competition next month.” The tutor announced to all the students in the class.

               “If you want to join, you should write your name in this form. So far, we have 10 students from this class have written their name; Kim Minseok, Luhan, Zhang Yixing, and Huang Zitao will perform in group so does Lee Jiah, Park Semi, Baek Sooyoung, Lee Boreum, and Kim Sooyi, and Seo Joohyun will perform solo. ” Everyone turned Seohyun and Seohyun turned to her tutor. She was shock because her name was there. She is sure that she didn’t write her name, in fact she had no idea about the competition either.

               “But miss, I didn’t write my name there. I don’t even want to join that competition. Please cross out my name.” She really didn’t want to join that competition because she’s not good at dancing.

               “I’m sorry, Seohyun. Once you write your name here, you can’t take it back. Besides that, you’re the only one who performed solo. The rest of them performed with groups.” Seohyun was despondent when she can’t withdraw the competition that she didn’t know.

               Luhan looked at Sooyi who have a smirk on her face. He leaned to her ear, “You’re the one who wrote her name, aren’t you?” Sooyi flinched with a sudden voice from Luhan to her ear. She trembled whenever she met Luhan after that incident. Lucky for Luhan, her father is out of country right now so he was safe from getting kick out from the college.

               “Just tell me. I won’t get mad at you.” He said softly for the first time to her. Sooyi nodded slowly, feeling worried that he will shout at her. “Good!” Luhan’s answer surprised her. He didn’t yell at her like he used to when she bullied Seohyun. She started to see Seohyun with EXO, especially with Luhan. Feeling jealous, she wrote her name in the form for competition as solo to embarrass her.

 


 

               “What should I do oppa? I can’t dance. How am I supposed to dance especially y dance? You know I don’t like wearing y clothes, let it be y dance.” Seohyun walked back and forth thinking what she should do with the competition.

               Luhan had been watching her walking back and forth. He started to get dizzy. Seohyun sat next to him and covered her face with her palms while stomping her feet.

               “Don’t worry. Just dance.” She glared at Luhan. He didn’t even help her in this situation. He just made it worse. She continued to whine making Luhan snicker.

               “I choreographed a dance for you. Let’s learn it tonight after the boys go to sleep.” He wants to help her for the competition so he will teach her the dance.

               Seohyun became a happy bunny after hearing that Luhan will teach the dance. She hugged him tightly and kissed his face a few times. “Thank you, oppa.” She smiled before she kissed him again. Luhan grinned ear-to-ear feeling all the kisses that Seohyun gave.

 


 

               Luhan waited for Seohyun at the living room while she was changing into comfortable attire to dance. Before that, he was checking the song and dance a little to make sure it’s easy for Seohyun to follow.

               Oppa, what should I do first?” Luhan stopped when he heard Seohyun’s voice and froze in his position. He stunned while looking at her. She was wearing a white short sport top that revealing her tummy with a red sport shorts. She let go her wavy hair which made her looks y without trying to be one.

               Oppa?” She called him when he didn’t answer her question. Luhan brought to his sense and told her to warm up before they start.

               His eyes never leaving her while she was doing the warm up. The way she stretched herself making him . ‘She said she didn’t like to wear y clothes. Where did she get this attire?’ He thought still looking at her.

               He stared at her from up to down. She’s like a living doll; her white porcelain skin, long legs, and perfect S-line body that nobody could challenge that. Sooyi often declared that she has the iest body and often wears skimpy clothes. He scoffed at her remarks. One of the reasons why he didn’t get mad at Sooyi for writing her name in the competition is because he wants to prove to her that Seohyun has the iest body although she fully covered. To be honest, Luhan didn’t like it when Seohyun showed her body but he has another idea.

               Seohyun finished with warm up and turned to Luhan who still staring at her. Realizing that Seohyun knew that he was staring at her, he quickly avoided her eye contacts and look through his phone.

               Seohyun shook her head and took a tissue before walked to him. His heart racing when she approached him. He hoped that she didn’t notice his blush face after staring at her. She went to him and wiped his nose making him astounded with her action.

               “Your nose is bleeding.” Right now, Luhan wants to hide somewhere far and dark so that no one would find him including Seohyun. He can’t believe that his nose bleeding because of Seohyun’s hotness. That proved Seohyun is too hot to handle when she has this y side.

               “Let me clean your nose, oppa.” She turned him to face her and wiped his nose gently. Luhan couldn’t breathe, not because Seohyun wiped his nose but because she’s really close to him. He wanted to kiss or perhaps more than that. Of course there’s nothing wrong for them to do ‘it’ but it’s not part of their plan.

               Seohyun threw the tissue into the dustbin. She gets ready for the dance and Luhan didn’t know why she’s so happy. He’s not sure if he could teach her the dance. He was afraid that he couldn’t concentrate on her because of her body. She’s surely knew how to test his control. One thing that bugging his mind is why is she wore this type of attire. He was glad that his sons are not here. They don’t have to witness Seohyun’s body or what their father is going to do with their mother.

               Luhan cleared his throat while searching the song that will be used for Seohyun’s performance. “Here is the song for you.” He pressed play and turn down the volume so that their sons wouldn’t awake. The song that he chose is If You Seek Amy from Britney Spears. “Is it okay for you?”

               “It’s perfect! I like this song.” Luhan tried to hold his laugh as much as possible. Despite wearing this attire, she’s still innocent. Well, maybe a little but she clearly had no idea what is the meaning behind the song or even the title.

               Luhan danced slowly to give her an idea on how to move. He suggested that Seohyun will use a chair to make the dance ier. Seohyun tried to dance a little. Even she danced just a little, she is a fast learner. She danced beautifully just like what Luhan has imagined. But of course Luhan can’t handle himself when she danced perfectly. He felt hot and it’s taking over his body.

               “Joohyun, your left leg should be this way and your hip this way. Hold the chair with your hands.” He instructed her while putting his hands on her waist. He was breathless when he touched her bare waist. He can’t take it anymore. All this must end.

               “Is this right?” She asked him. Seohyun was shock when his face is really close to hers. “Yes, it is right. And we’re done for today.” He said seductively.

               “But we’re just started.” It’s only around half an hour they started the dance but it’s already end? “We shall learn a new ‘choreography’ that is very easy for you. You know how to ‘dance’ this.” He whispered amorously before kissed at the back of her ear. Seohyun had a bad feeling about this. Luhan pulled her towards the sofa and started their familiar ‘dance’.

 


 

               Seohyun entered the living room and saw Luhan dancing with his own for his group performance. Just like her, they were using a chair as their prop. He was dancing with his earphone on his ears. She was amaze with his y movements and pouted thinking that if only she could dance like him.

               Luhan finished his dance and turned to Seohyun. He took his towel and wiped all the sweat on his face and neck. “Are you ready?”

               Seohyun nodded at him before she warned him about yesterday, Oppa, be serious okay?” He chuckled at her before she took the flip chair with her as a start.

               She was wearing a pink tracksuit now but still her perfect body can be seen. After what happen yesterday, she decided not to wear that kind of attire anymore. She thought that wearing that attire will make her looked y but it turns out she’s too y that she forgotten her husband is there.

               She started to dance and finished off what they left yesterday. After he done teaching her, he asked her to dance on her own. Luhan pressed play and the music starts. Seohyun began to dance and she was too focusing with her dance that her nostrils get bigger. He wanted to laugh but he tried his best to hold it. This is what happens when Seohyun is totally focused.

               Seohyun finished the dance with sitting on the chair and her legs crossed as well as her arms folded on her chest and she turned her head to the right side. Luhan clapped his hands and smiled widely to her. He went to her and wiped all the sweats on her face and neck. “Am I doing great?” Seohyun hoped that she’s doing well.

               “You’re doing really great. I’m sure you’re going to win this.” Seohyun pouted when he told her that she’s going to win. “But you’re a better dancer.” He giggled before hugged her tightly and went to their room.

               Seohyun practiced every day very hard. Before she starts, Luhan will dance first but his earphone is always on his ears. She once asked him to dance with a song but he didn’t let her to hear the song and said it’s a secret. “If you want to see me dance with the song, wait until the competition.”

 

 

 

 

 


Just a short chapter because tomorrow, I will be back as a student once again. I don't want to go back to my hostel!! It's so boring.

As for the update, I try to update on Friday because I didn't have class on that day.