Chapter 18

A Perfect Secret

               Seohyun applied a pink lipstick on her small lips. Then, she looked herself in the mirror while checking her dress. She wore a black dress with black tights.

               Luhan came in to the room with black suit and smiled while looking at her. He satisfied with the dress that he bought for her. After what happened at the competition, he decided not to buy any revealing clothes for her. He regretted it because now guys are going crazy with her. How much he hates it when they looked at Seohyun.

               Seohyun noticed that Luhan came and she quickly gave him a coat. Their college held a ‘Prom Night’ for senior students since they’re going to graduation. The theme for the night is black, which explains why they are wearing black.

               “I wish you can come with me together. I really want to be with you always. I don’t want those guys to look at you.” He hugged her and kissed her.

               Seohyun leaned against his chest their body swayed side by side slowly. “We can’t. They still don’t know about us.”

               “I’m going to reveal it tonight.” She looked at him in shock. Tonight? But she’s not ready. How is she going to face everyone after the revelation? It’s not that she didn’t like his idea but she is scared of the reaction from people after the revelation. Sooyi is going to be there too.

               Luhan noticed how tensed she is. Why she looks like she didn’t like it? “How long are we going to act like this, Joohyun? I’m tired seeing you being treated like you are a bad girl or something. You’re not like that.” He wanted to reveal it after EXO know about them but whenever he sees Sooyi, he can’t help but feel angry with her. Thus, the thought of to reveal about their relationship is lost.

               “Sooyi.” Seohyun muttered under her breath. Although she said slowly, Luhan can hear it. “Don’t worry about her. If she did something to you, she will be expelled from the college. She has no power anymore.” He kissed her cheek to assured her that he will be by her side no matter what happen to her.

               After Sooyi’s father was sent to the prison, Sooyi changed a little. She kept quiet and frightened a little but she is still mad at Seohyun for getting Luhan’s attention all the time. Luhan warned her if she touches Seohyun, she will die making Sooyi shivered but still thinking for a revenge on Seohyun.

               “Seohyun, Jimin-shi is here.” Mrs. Lu called Seohyun from downstairs. They decided that Luhan will come to the college with his car while Seohyun comes with Dr. Jimin.

               He kissed her lips before saying goodbye to her. “See you there.”

 


 

               Seohyun didn’t know what to do once she arrived at the ballroom. Dr. Jimin is in-charged for being a jury for the Prom King and Queen so she can’t be with Seohyun.

               Seohyun nervously entered the ballroom and there are a lot of students dancing. Some were dancing alone and some were dancing with their partner. She was awkward with the surrounding. She’s not fond with crowded and noisy places just like Luhan but he’s lucky to be surrounded with his friends.

               Luhan saw her entering the ballroom looking uneasy with the surrounding. He wanted to go to her but Sooyi is being clingy to him. He tried to push her and scold her but she didn’t budge. Sooyi noticed the look on Luhan while he was looking at Seohyun. ‘I will make sure that I will win this time, Seohyun. You won’t be here too long.’ Sooyi thought herself with a smirk.

               Three male students approached Seohyun. She was nervous since she had never been approached by any guys before. “Are you alone, Seohyun? You don’t have any partner?” One male student asked her. It would be a lie if she said that she didn’t have a partner. She has one but she can’t say who. She took a glance at Luhan and it looks like he was having fun with his friends.

               “I-I’m alone.” She stammered while answering. They might be in the same class with her but she never talked to them nor did they talk to her. Other than Luhan, the boys from the village are the only boys that she closes with. She is still awkward with EXO. How is she going to be fine with these boys?

               “How about we’re having fun together?” Seohyun gulped at his statements. What she should say? Should she say no? Or should she say yes?

               “S-sure.” Seohyun surprised with herself when she said that. Why did she agree to be with them? She didn’t know them. But getting close with her classmates is not that bad at all, right?

               Luhan looked at Seohyun who has been surrounded with three guys. He clenched his fist when Seohyun is having fun with those guys. He wanted to go there and punches those guys. He also wanted to teach Seohyun this night. He is so mad at her now.

 


 

               Two students went to take drinks for them and one of them gave a drink to Seohyun which she took it. She thanked him with a smile. She took a sip and frowned after she tasted it. It is so bitter. She doesn’t think she would be able to finish.

               “What’s wrong, Seohyun? You have never taste wine before?” Seohyun gasped when the drink that she drank right now is wine. She’s never drink at all. She hates alcoholic drinks so much.

               Seohyun shook her head. “I-I’m fine.” She continued to drink. She observed how those three guys drink the wine and they looked so fine. They must be drink a lot.

               As Seohyun drink again, she started to feel a bit dizzy. Well, this is her first time. Obviously she had that feeling. She had a low tolerance of alcohol. Her head is getting heavier.

               “Do you want more?” Another student offered. He held a bottle and poured into Seohyun’s glass. Seohyun was hesitated at first but drank in one-shot. Her face started to become red and she’s getting dizzier.

               Luhan watched as she gulped the drink. She’s too much. Why she drank it when she actually didn’t drink at all. She is just suffering herself. Seohyun said herself that she hates the smells of alcohol. He wants to stop her but Sooyi held his hand tightly that he couldn’t move at all.

 


 

               Seohyun couldn’t take it anymore. She needs to go somewhere. “I-I’m sorry. I-I need to-to go s-somewhere.” Seohyun excused herself and stumbled while walking out of the ballroom. She had to find something to support herself.

               Her vision is getting blurry. Her head is getting heavier. Her legs are becoming weaker. Despite all that, she managed to get out from the ballroom but she didn’t know where she should go.

               “Hey, Seohyun! Are you okay?” A voice from one of the guys that she hangout with. She felt like she will be collapsed soon.

               “I think she will be passed out soon.”

               “Yes. Remember our plan. We need to bring her somewhere.”

               Where are they going to take her? What’s their plan?

               One of them came to Seohyun and lifted her chin up. “Seohyun, let’s have fun somewhere but you need to sleep first so that you will have a lot of energy for us tonight.”

               Seohyun was shock with them. They had a bad intention with her. She wants to fight back but she’s too weak to do so. Why did she trust them? That guy punched her stomach and she fell on the ground.

               “Luhan, help me! I need you.” Seohyun whispered before she closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry for a VERY short chapter. I don't know what to write and I have no idea about this chapter. Hopefully, you don't get mad at me. Besides that, my sister-in-law just gave birth a baby girl 2 days ago. I'm so happy!!

I'm sorry for this chapter but thank you for reading, subscribe and comment. Comments are welcome!!