Chapter 17

A Perfect Secret

               After won the competition, Seohyun became the center of attention from everyone in the college. Guys go crazy over her while ladies felt a little bit jealous of her because first, she danced with Luhan; second, she has a great body proportion that a lot of ladies want.

               Seohyun stepped into the college and she felt like she’s coming to the wrong college. The atmosphere is so much different than what she has been through every day.

               “Hello, Seohyun!” two male students greeted her, shocking her and looked at them confusedly. She came across with a group of female students who eyed on her while whispering to each other. Seohyun took a deep breath because she knew that they talked about her and it’s probably because of her dancing partner is Luhan. They would feel jealous about that and they will insult her for sure.

               She looked down while walking pass by them. “Hello, Seohyun! How are you today?” A female student asked her with a smile.

               “Huh?” That’s the only words she could say right now. For once, she is noticeable to everyone in a good way. She felt shiver all of sudden. This feeling is definitely new to her. She didn’t know if she can handle it.

               Seohyun saw Sooyi alone walking towards her. She gulped in fear when she saw her. At this moment, she wanted to turn around to avoid her but it look so obvious that she wanted to run away from her. She walked with apprehension but she could feel that Sooyi will do something bad.

               “Hey Seohyun, are you alone? Where’s Luhan?” Sooyi asked her politely for the first time leaving Seohyun dumbstruck with her manner. She even called her name for the first time. Is she for real? Or is there any agenda behind her politeness to Seohyun?

               Seohyun hesitated to answer. She worried if Sooyi will hurt her. “Y-Yes, I-I’m a-alone.” She stuttered while answering her but she didn’t answer about Luhan. Much to her surprise, Sooyi clasped her arm happily and dragged her. “Let’s go to the cafeteria, shall we?” Sooyi told her happily while Seohyun faked a smile.

 


 

               Sooyi removed her hands from Seohyun’s arm before they enter the cafeteria. Once Seohyun stepped into the cafeteria, she noticed everyone eyed her suspiciously while holding a paper. From their face, they looked so disgust with her. Why they looked at her like that?

               She walked towards Sooyi and wondered why everyone looked at her like that. “Hey Seohyun, I didn’t know that you’re working at the strip club.” Sooyi showed her the paper. Seohyun surprised when the content of the paper is a picture of a girl while holding a pole. What’s more surprising is that the girl’s face is Seohyun herself.

               She lost her words. She’s not like that. Someone tried to humiliate her and she suspects that Sooyi might be the one. “I can’t believe she’s like that. Does Luhan oppa know that she’s a ? I feel bad for him. She acted like a victim to grab Luhan oppa’s attention.” She overheard a student murmured about her.

               Seohyun wanted to cry. Everyone insulted her. She immediately went out to the cafeteria and bumped someone. She ignored the person without saying sorry. A hand caught her and pulled her into an embrace. She struggled to break free the hold but that person didn’t budge instead he hugged her even tightly.

               Seohyun looked up to the person and it was Luhan. Luhan saw her eyes brimmed in tears and he sensed that someone is hurting her. He put her head closely to his chest and walked towards the café, dragging Seohyun with him.

               All the people in the cafeteria were silent when EXO entered with Luhan and Seohyun hugging each other closely. They wanted to know what Luhan’s reaction is when he finds out that Seohyun is working at the strip club. Luhan walked towards Sooyi who was smiling while looking at him.

               Oppa, have you seen this?” Sooyi gave him the paper with a wide smile. Luhan took it and clenched his teeth. He was furious with what he seen in the paper. He tore the paper and threw it forcefully to Sooyi. He noticed that there’s a glass of hot chocolate drink. Without caring the owner of the drink, he took the glass of hot chocolate and splashed it to Sooyi’s face making her shrieked in pain due to hot.

               Everyone gasped with Luhan’s action. “Hey, that’s my drink!” A male student stood up to confront to Luhan about his drink but sat down once Luhan glared at him. That student was afraid if Luhan will kill him.

               Luhan took Sooyi’s bag and searched something inside the bag. He put something on the table with a loud bang. On the table, there’s Sooyi’s money that Luhan took it from her bag. “Use this money to buy the hot chocolate. Buy it now!” Luhan instructed that student. The male student blinked when Luhan gave the money. He hesitated to take it because it’s Sooyi’s money.

               “I said take this and buy it now!” Luhan shouted at him and he took it with his hands shaking.

               Oppa, what are you doing? That’s my money!” Sooyi faced Luhan in anger. Luhan scoffed at her remarks.

               “What’s the problem? You told Joohyun to use her own money to buy ten I repeat, ten drinks for you and your friends knowing that she’s poor. And you didn’t even pay back to her. I just gave him your money to buy only one drink and you are like a mad woman.” Luhan mocked Sooyi in front of her.

               “And you think I didn’t know that you’re the one who behind this. There’s no one would do this to her besides you. To all of you here, let me tell you one last time.  If I heard any of you badmouth about Joohyun, you’re dead meat.” He warned all of them with firm tone.

               He walked out from the cafeteria but stopped before continue his words to Sooyi. “By the way, I heard your father has been sentenced to prison due to the corruption. Let’s see how you will survive without your father. He won’t back up for you anymore. One mistake, you will be kicked out from here.” Luhan said with a smirk, knowing that she will get expel from the college because her father is not here.

               “He’s not my father!” Sooyi said proudly. After what happened to her father, she decided to pretend that she didn’t have a father. Luhan sneered at her when she tried to defend herself.

 


 

               Luhan and Seohyun walked together in embraced unaware that there are four students who were watching them where the couple headed to. They went to their hiding place; the old infirmary to calm themselves because they needed time alone.

               Luhan opened the door and closed it. He cupped Seohyun’s face and kissed her lovingly. Then, he pushed her to the bed without breaking the kiss and both of them fell on the bed when Seohyun’s legs hit at the edge of the bed.

               They continued the kiss until Seohyun broke away the kiss when she felt Luhan’s hand is inside her shirt. Luhan pulled his hand out from inside her shirt knowing that Seohyun is not fond doing their ‘thing’ somewhere else other than home.

               He sat on the bed and pulled Seohyun to sit on the bed as well. He caressed her cheeks with his palms and wiped the tears with his thumbs. Her eyes still brimmed in tears probably because of the insults they gave to her. Luhan hugged her securely while patting her back slowly. He swore that he won’t ever forgive Sooyi for what she had done to his beloved wife.

 


 

               “I told you that they’re dating.” Lee Mijoo said in confidence to Lovelyz when they were talking about Luhan and Seohyun. While Lee Soojung, Lee Mijoo, Ryu Sujeong and Jung Yein at the old building area, they spotted Luhan and Seohyun together and entered the old infirmary room. When Lovelyz and Infinite gathered, the four of them told them what they saw just now.

               “But I thought Luhan sunbaenim will get engage with Sooyi sunbaenim.” The innocent maknae, Yein remembered about the engagement.

               “Does that thing is still going on? I’ve never heard anything about that after he announced to everyone.” The leader, Soojung is sure that there is no news about them going to engage. She knew that Luhan hates Sooyi a lot but he was the one who announced the engagement. Why would he engage with someone he hates?

               Infinite who was sitting next to Lovelyz was silent all the time. They didn’t want to interrupt their gossiping time. They are girls anyway. Girls love to gossip.

               “I think they are probably dating. I mean, Luhan sunbaenim warned everyone not to badmouth about Seohyun sunbaenim before. He probably didn’t want her to get hurt.” Sujeong suspected that they might be dating too.

               “They are married.”

               “What?!” Everyone including Infinite turned to the owner of the voice just now, Jang Dongwoo.

               Dongwoo’s mouth wide opened and then face palmed himself. “Oh, shoot!” He cursed inwardly when he accidently blurted out the secret. He knew it from Xiumin and they are very close to each other. Xiumin is his neighbor and sometimes they would hang out together. Dongwoo asked Xiumin about Luhan and Seohyun. At first, Xiumin didn’t want to tell him about them but he promised that he won’t tell anyone. But his mouth just spilled the secret. Xiumin is going to kill him for sure.

               “Is it true?” Kim Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite asked him whether what he said is true. Dongwoo kept quiet. He didn’t know how to respond to them.

               “Just tell us, Dongwoo oppa. But how did you know?” Soojung persuaded him to tell them the truth.

               He took a deep breath and heaved a sigh. “Xiumin told me and make sure to keep your mouth shut. I promised to him that I will not tell anyone but I accidently said it to you. He told me that no one supposed to know about this unless Luhan sunbaenim reveal it.”

               They were shocked at first but nodded when Dongwoo told them not to reveal to anyone. “How long they have been married?” Nam Woohyun asked Dongwoo but he didn’t want to tell them. He told them just to know about their relationship only. Other matters, he didn’t want to tell.

               “No wonder Luhan sunbaenim is with Seohyun sunbaenim in the fitting room together during the competition.” Everyone then turned to Myungeun.

               “They what?! But you didn’t tell us anything.” Lee Howon surprised that Myungeun knows something about the couple.

               “Luhan sunbaenim told me not to tell anyone about it. He told Seohyun sunbaenim to let me know about them but he just said that. He didn’t say anything that they are dating but I joked saying that it’s an open secret that they are dating. Then, Luhan sunbaenim looked at me like he wanted to kill me. I didn’t know that they are married.” Myungeun explained to them.

               After hearing Myungeun’s explanation, Jiyeon’s eyes widened and shook Jiae’s shoulder after she realized something. “Jiae unnie, her baby!”

               “What baby?” Jiae confused with her friend’s action. But then, her eyes widened and turned to Jiyeon. Both of them froze in their position making the others bewildered while looking at them. They were waiting for the two girls’ words but they seemed to be shocked at something.

               “If I’m not mistaken, they were referring to the incident where they saw Sooyi sunbaenim pushed Seohyun sunbaenim from the stairs. Seohyun sunbaenim was pregnant that time.” Myungsoo recalled about their meeting with Luhan because they wanted to tell him about Seohyun.

               “Does that mean that baby is Luhan sunbaenim’s legitimate child?” Everyone gasped after they heard Sungjong’s assumption.

               “That explain why he was so mad at Sooyi sunbaenim after you told us that you met him. He attacked her because she killed his unborn baby that is in his wife’s stomach.” Lee Sungyeol mumbled softly.

               “I pitied them especially Seohyun sunbaenim. She and her baby received insults from a lot of people. They accused her everything when she actually held a responsibility as a wife and mother.” Everyone agreed with Seo Jisoo’s word.

               “Alright, that’s enough! I don’t want this thing to get more complicated. Just know that they are married is enough. One more thing, don’t tell anyone else. Got it?” They nodded after Dongwoo decided to end the conversation about Luhan and Seohyun.

 


 

               Seohyun stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. Her sight caught her husband sleeping next to her while hugging her securely. She smiled in content seeing him sleeping like this. His baby face is really charming. If he opened his eyes now, she didn’t know what she is going to do. His doe eyes are her weakness. Everything about him is her weakness. Luhan is her weakness.

               She looked around and realized that both of them are in the infirmary. How long they have been sleeping? They probably skipped a class today. She looked at her husband again and leaned close to him. She planted a kiss on his lips and grinned sheepishly.

               Luhan made protruding lips earning a giggle from Seohyun. She leaned to him once again and kissed him. But she felt someone is pushing and now Luhan is on top of her. “You’re awake, oppa?” Seohyun surprised when he woke up suddenly.

               “You wake me up.” He said before he kissed her again. “But I like the way you wake me up. You should wake me up like this every day.” He winked at her making Seohyun blushed. Only Luhan’s wink will make her blush like this. He kissed her again lovingly.

               Luhan groaned when his phone ringing, ruining their moment. He looked at the caller ID and answered the call. “What, Suho?” He asked in annoyed tone without saying hello or anything.

               “You think?” He said sarcastically when Suho asked him if he disturbing him. Luhan frowned while he’s listening to Suho to the phone. “Can I bring Joohyun along?” Seohyun looked at him when her name is mentioned by Luhan. Where does he want to go? “Okay, wait for us. We will be coming in a few minutes.” He ended the call.

               “Why?” Seohyun asked him. What does she have anything to do in their conversation? “Suho’s mom invites us to join their lunch today. I want you to come along with me.” Seohyun didn’t know what to say. She’s never go to someone place especially with someone rich except her in laws but they are her family. Seohyun didn’t want to go but Luhan insisted her to come and he promised that he will be by her side.

               It’s not easy for her to come to the rich people house especially it’s Suho’s family. It’s Suho’s family; one of the the wealthiest family in South Korea. She couldn’t help but to feel nervous. However, as long as Luhan is with her, she will be fine perhaps.

 


 

               Luhan was boiling with anger in the limousine. EXO and Seohyun were talking happily totally left him out. They asked her if Luhan took Seohyun to gym to get that body shape. They praised her body in front of her husband. Her freaking body! Her body that it was supposed to be only Luhan can see it, touch it. He regretted it when he forced her to wear that outfit. Now, everyone is going crazy with her. That’s what he is. Whenever he decided something, he never thinks about what happen next.

               Suho gave her an ice cream which Seohyun took it gladly unaware her fuming in jealousy husband. While Seohyun eating the ice cream, there’s an ice cream spread on her lips. “Joohyun, how do you eat your ice cream? Look, it’s messy.” He kissed her lips and the ice cream on her lips.

               Luhan’s action making EXO felt uneasy even Seohyun felt like that too. She didn’t like it when they showed their affection to everyone. It was so embarrassing. They never kiss in front of their sons. Just a peck is enough.

               EXO felt uncomfortable when Luhan showed his public display affection with Seohyun. It’s awkward to be honest. They had seen him flirted with girls in the past but seeing him kissing his wife, it’s totally different. It looks so cheesy.

               Luhan broke the kiss and looked at her. Seohyun was dumbfounded with his action just now. He knew that she hates it when he did that but he can’t just sit there and watch how the guys talking to her. What he hates the most is that after she won the competition, everyone started to notice her how great her body is. As much as he remembers, everyone called her plain girl before. Hypocrites!

 


 

               They arrived at Suho’s house. Seohyun amazed with his house. It’s bigger than her in-laws’ mansion. Suho’s house is like a castle. She stepped inside the house and looked to her surroundings. So this is what the wealthiest people house look like.

               Mr. and Mrs. Kim greeted the boys but their attention is on Seohyun. “What’s your name, dear?” Mrs. Kim asked her. “Seo Joohyun, ma-ma’am. P-Please call me S-Seohyun.” She stuttered because this is her first time meeting with them.

               “Oh, you’re that Seohyun? I didn’t know that you’re such a beautiful lady. If only you can be my daughter-in-law.” Seohyun faked a smile when Mrs. Kim said that. Luhan cleared his throat loudly. Her daughter-in-law? Now, that’s too much. ‘Hello! I’m her husband. You’re 7 years late. Too late!’ Luhan thought himself while trying to hold his anger.

               Suho tapped Luhan’s shoulder and he turned with a glare making Suho flinched. “My mom is just joking. She knew that you’re married. Don’t worry.” Suho hoped that Luhan would calm down a bit. Somehow, he could totally see a smoke come out from Luhan’s ears right now.

               As if wanting Seohyun to be her daughter-in-law is not enough, Seohyun was placed near to Mrs. Kim and she sat next to Suho while having their lunch. Meanwhile, Luhan sat at the end of the table, far away from Seohyun. Luhan wanted to punch someone or even better stabbed someone repeatedly. Mr. and Mrs. Kim are really fond of Seohyun. They wanted Seohyun and Suho to get closer. Even though Suho told them that Seohyun is married but they said that they just want her to get closer with Suho.

               Luhan grasped the fork and knife tightly. He poked the steak hardly and cut it with a knife roughly. Others were looking at him worriedly. He looks so mad right now. Luhan’s anger is really scary and they wondered how Seohyun handle it.

               In the limousine, Luhan didn’t let Seohyun go. He hugged her tightly making her suffocated. Even worse, he wrapped her waist with his legs. His legs! Seohyun couldn’t breathe and awkward in that position. EXO told Suho to tell the driver to send Luhan and Seohyun first. They couldn’t bear to see Seohyun suffering like this. Jealous Luhan is worse than sick Luhan.

               That night, Luhan is still sulking about what happened earlier. Seohyun coaxed him by asking him what he wants her to do to make him feel better. “I want you to dance again with your lingerie on.” Seohyun looked at him in disgust. She faked a yawn and stretched herself. “I’m tired and sleepy to dance now, oppa. I’m sorry. Good night!” She lied on the bed and her back facing him.

               “Joohyun?! Joohyun, dance for me please! Wake up! Okay, I’m sorry. You don’t have to dance. Just sleep with your lingerie on. No? Just give me a goodnight kiss. We haven’t had a goodnight kiss just now. Joohyun! I want a kiss! Wake up! Give me a kiss.”

 

 

 

 

 


Which one do you like? Jealous Luhan or Sick Luhan? Hahaha. Enjoy this chapter with a little Infinite and Lovelyz cameo. Comments are welcome! <3