Chapter 19

A Perfect Secret

               Seohyun moved her body a little and slowly opened her eyes. Her head is still dizzy. She touched her head while looking around. Where is she? Everything is covered with white tile and there are plenty of doors. She had no idea where she is. Her headache caused her unable to think properly.

               She felt that she was wrapped by someone’s arm.  Suddenly, she remembered what happened earlier. Three guys took her somewhere and they are going to her. She squirmed in her place and screamed for help, “Help me!”

               was covered while she was struggling to let go. “Shh! Joohyun, it’s me. I’m here. Don’t worry. I’m here.” Seohyun knew that voice and sigh in relief when it’s Luhan. She turned to him. His eyes were puffy. He probably cried because of her. She knew that it was her fault for trusting those guys.

               “I’m sorry. It’s my fault for not saving you from those es. I’m such a bad husband for having fun with my friends and ignored you when you are in danger.” Luhan is really mad with himself. He swore he can’t forgive himself for everything happening to her.

               Seohyun never thought that he would blame himself when it’s clearly her fault. “No, oppa. It’s my fault. I’m not supposed to be with them. I shouldn’t trust them.” Her tears fell from her eyes. Luhan wiped her cheeks and hugged her securely.

               He calmed her down, telling her that he’s here now but she’s still trauma about it and wanted to go home. “We can’t go home until this event finish. Let’s go there and I promise that I will be with you.” But Seohyun didn’t want to go back there. She wanted to go home. “Okay, let’s just stay here until the event is finish.”

               Seohyun didn’t want to be here at all. She wanted to go home to rest. She still feels dizzy due to the consumption of alcohol. But staying here would be fine. She didn’t want to go back there. She was scared.

               “W-what happened to them?” Seohyun asked Luhan about the three guys that wanted to take advantage on her.

~Flashback~

               Sooyi decided to go to the toilet and Luhan was more than glad that she’s gone. Now, it’s time for him to save Seohyun from those punks. He turned to the side where Seohyun and those three guys at but they’re gone. Luhan had a bad feeling about this.

               He ran to that place and searched Seohyun everywhere but he can’t find it. Seohyun can’t leave this place very fast. She’s drunk. He is pretty sure that those guys took her somewhere. His phone vibrated and it was a message from Chen.

 

From: Chen

Hyung, come to the hallway now! Hurry!

 

               Luhan dashed to the place right away. Once he reached to the place, he saw Xiumin, Baekhyun and Tao were beating three guys. If Luhan wasn’t mistaken, those were the guys with Seohyun just now.

               “Hyung.” Chen called him and pointed somewhere. His eyes followed to where he pointed. His eyes widened and rushed to there. He kneeled down and took Seohyun’s unconscious body to his arm.

               “Joohyun, Joohyun! Wake up!” He tapped her cheek and she was sweating really hard. Luhan gritted his teeth and started breathing really hard. He put her down and turned to those guys who were beaten by his friends. He clenched his fist and screamed.

               He went to the guy that was beaten by Baekhyun and beat him really hard. Xiumin and Tao stopped beating and turned to Luhan. He was beating him really hard that it could kill that guy. Indeed, Luhan when he is angry is really worst and can’t be described. Even EXO themselves were scared of him when he is mad.

               “Baekhyun, stop him! He could kill that guy.” Xiumin shouted at Baekhyun. His hapkido talent only works on that guy but now he became a mouse when Luhan took over that guy. He didn’t know how to stop him. Xiumin sighed and called Chen and Tao to help him while Baekhyun looked after the other two to make sure they didn’t run away.

               They pulled Luhan but he didn’t budge. Xiumin had no choice but to shout at Luhan to stop him. “Luhan, stop! You almost kill him. Think about your parents! Think about Seohyun, Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun.” Luhan stopped at the mention of Seohyun and his sons’ name. He put his hand down slowly. He turned to Seohyun who was lying on the floor.

               “What are you doing to her?” He asked that guy harshly. That guy struggled to answer because of the pain from beating. “W-We didn’t d-do a-anyt-thing.” Luhan kicked his private part making him groaned because he was not satisfied with the answer. “W-we gave h-her w-wine a-and s-she’s drunk. T-That’s it.”

               “Then, why did you knocked her down until she’s unconscious?” Xiumin asked him.

               “He what?!” Luhan surprised with Xiumin’s question. Without a second thought, he kicked his private part again repeatedly before Xiumin asked him to stop.

               That guy didn’t answer which made Luhan lose his temper. “Answer him, scumbag!” But he still didn’t answer. “You want to take advantage on her, don’t you?” Xiumin continued. That guy shook his head rapidly which earned another kicked from Luhan. “If you don’t want Luhan to kick you again, you better be honest. If not, say goodbye to your future heir. So, you want to take advantage on Seohyun?”

               That guy nodded slowly that made Luhan raged. Luhan cursed and swore at him for that. He kicked his private part again very hard making Chen and Tao dragged him slightly far from that guy. That guy sat on the ground, tried to hold the pain at his private part after being kicked a few times by Luhan. “You told me that he won’t kick me if I’m honest but he still kicked me.”

               “It shows that you picked a wrong girl to mess up with.” Xiumin smirked at him.

               “B-but, we were asked by someone to take Seohyun to the hotel and do what we want.” Another guy voiced out making all of them looked at him. Luhan went to him and grabbed his collar. “Who?” Luhan asked him in dangerous tone.

               “W-We can’t tell you.” Luhan punched him but was stopped by Xiumin. “S-She paid for us.”

               “She? Did you mean Sooyi?” Luhan asked him. His hand was ready to give another punch to him. Fearing that Luhan will punch him again, that guy slowly nodded.

               Luhan told Baekhyun to call their tutor right now and warned the three guys. “Once the tutor is here, I want you to tell everything about this to her including what Sooyi did. Don’t try to lie. I will be here as well.”

               When their tutor arrived, she surprised to see her students in this state. Those guys explained everything to their tutor from the beginning; how Sooyi paid for them, what are they going to do with Seohyun and how they got beaten by EXO. Their tutor is so sad that her students behave like this. She had no choice but to bring this matter to the chancellor. She asked those guys to clean up and entered the ballroom.

               The tutor went to Luhan or specifically, to Seohyun because she was on Luhan’s arm. “Let me take her to her home.” She offered to bring Seohyun to home. Luhan stood up and carried Seohyun to a bridal style. “Don’t worry. I will take care of her.”

               “Don’t tell me that you want to take advantage on her as well.” She accused him that he will do the same thing to Seohyun. Luhan sighed, “Even if I want to, there’s nothing wrong.”

               “Nothing wrong?! You think taking advantage to a girl is nothing wrong? You think I didn’t know that what are you going to do to her? I can’t believe they keep you here. If it was me, I won’t hesitate to kick you out.” The tutor scolded him. Luhan walked towards her along with Seohyun on his arms. “I’m glad you’re not them. Of course, you don’t know. There’s nothing wrong for me to do that because I’m her husband.” Luhan walked away without waiting for her reaction. Luhan’s revelation making the tutor dumbfounded.

 


 

               “Where are we?” This place looks so familiar to her but her head didn’t want her to think. “Men’s toilet. It’s a new toilet that was built a few months ago.” Seohyun frowned when she found out their hiding place. Toilet?! Can’t he find a better place to hide?

               Seohyun didn’t realize that she was staring at the urinals for a long time which caught by Luhan’s sight. He smirked while looking at her focused at the urinals. “Why, Joohyun? Do you want to see me using that?” He making Seohyun turned to him abruptly with blushed on her cheeks.

                He chuckled and pinched her cheek. Seohyun cleared . Oppa, what if someone is coming here?” He her head and kissed her head. “This toilet is really far from the ballroom. No one would come here. Besides that, I have locked the door so that no one will enter.” Both of them smile at each other.

                “Joohyun, let’s go there. I have some unfinished business to settle there.” Seohyun frowned. Didn’t he just say that they will stay here until the event finish? Now what? Seohyun shook her head. “I don’t want to go. They’re there.” She referred to the three guys earlier.

                “Don’t worry. You’re going to stick with me. I’m going to reveal about our relationship.” But she still didn’t want to go. Luhan was about to stand when she pulled him into a kiss. Luckily both of them are easily melted with a kiss. She knows how to refuse him.

                It was supposed to be a soft kiss at first but turned to a very passionate kiss. A light kiss turned to a French kiss. Their tongue battled for dominance. Although it’s obvious that Luhan would win but Seohyun didn’t give up. It’s surprising for him that she fight for it. They break away the kiss to gasp some air.

                Seohyun kissed Luhan’s jaw line trailing to his neck making him moaned. Luhan’s eyes widened and flinched when he felt a sting on his neck. She bit him. She gave him a love bite. Never once she initiates that. After she gave him a few marks on his neck, she captured his lips again. Luhan pinned her to the floor. They pulled away the kiss and Luhan removed his coat before he captured her lips again.

 


 

                Sooyi came back from the toilet and frowned when Luhan wasn’t there. She looked around to find a specific person. ‘Don’t tell me that Luhan oppa is going to her.’ She thought herself. She found Kyungsoo sitting at their table. He looked so bored and this kind of thing isn’t really his style.

                “Have you seen Luhan oppa, Kyungsoo?” He shook his head. He looked so uninterested with everything. Indeed, he is Do Kyungsoo. “Can you call him?” Sooyi asked him to call Luhan through his phone. He glared at her while taking out his phone from his pocket. He dialed Luhan’s number and he didn’t answer his phone.

                “He didn’t pick up his phone.” Kyungsoo told her. Sooyi asked him to call again but it still the same. She was so frustrated that she asked Kyungsoo to call him again and again until Luhan answers. “Why don’t you call by yourself? My phone is almost running out of battery.”

                “He never answers or even replies to me.” No matter how many times she calls or texts him, Luhan ignored everything from her. At the same time, Kris came to their table and Sooyi asked him to call Luhan. Kris bewildered with her request but decided to call Luhan.

                Meanwhile, Luhan heard his phone ringing but he didn’t answer because he was so ‘busy’. He annoyed when his phone didn’t stop ringing because it’s disturbing him. O-Oppa, yo-your p-phone.” Even Seohyun annoyed with it. “Just ignore it, Joohyun. I bet it’s something that’s not worth for. Right now, you're the most important for me.” He whispered while putting his hands on her hips.

                “He didn’t answer.” Kris told Sooyi. She wasn’t satisfied. “I want both of you to find him. Now!” She commanded Kyungsoo and Kris. They stiffed in their position. Why would they need to find Luhan?

                Kris and Kyungsoo tried to find Luhan everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. Finally, they decided to find him in the new toilet that was built a few months ago. While they were on their way to the toilet, Kyungsoo pulled Kris’s wrist. “I don’t think he will be there.” Kyungsoo convinced to Kris. “If he wanted to go to the toilet, he could’ve just gone to the closer toilet. Why would he go to somewhere that is far from the ballroom?” Kris thought for awhile and agreed with Kyungsoo. They stopped their searching for Luhan and back to the ballroom.

 


 

                Luhan buckled his belt on his waist. He looked his face in the mirror and fixed his hair since his hair is messy. Seohyun stood next to him with her arms folded on her chest looking frown on her face. He turned to her and fixed her hair as well as her dress. “I want more.”

                He blinked at her cute request. Since when Seohyun has become a bold lady? He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled at her. “Me too. But not now and here.” He whispered to her ears but her expression still hasn’t change. He gave her a peck when she didn’t get what she wants. “Let’s continue this at home and we’ll do even better than this.”

                “Promise?” Seohyun asked him. Luhan nodded at her that he will keep the promise. “Can we do it non-stop and add some thrill?” He blinked but nodded at her. He didn’t know how to react. Seeing how bold Seohyun is, he doesn’t know if he should feel scared or excited.

                Seohyun smiled when Luhan agreed with her but then changed into worried look when he told her that he wanted to go back to the ballroom. Luhan seemed to know that she doesn’t want to go there, so he calmed her down. “Just stick with me. Don’t worry about anything and I will make sure that you’re with me all the time.” She took a deep breathed and exhaled it.

 


 

                Sooyi saw Luhan came but frowned when she saw Seohyun with him. 'I thought that she's gone? What is she doing here? With Luhan oppa?' She thought angrily. What making her irritated the most is that Luhan held her waist while they were walking towards their table. Luhan cleared his throat to grab attention to his friends. EXO greeted Seohyun and gave them a space to sit. Luhan realized that Seohyun’s body is so stiff probably she was scared with Sooyi. But he intended to do that to make Sooyi jealous.

                “Don’t worry. I’m here.” He whispered to her ear softly while took a glance at Sooyi who was burning in jealousy. Sooyi glared at Seohyun all the time making Seohyun felt uncomfortable. Luhan smirked and pierced a piece of meat with a fork and put in front of Seohyun’s mouth.

                Seohyun surprised with a sudden appearance of the meat in front of her and turned to Luhan. She glanced at Sooyi who gave her the icy glare could be saying ‘Don’t-you-dare’ to her. Then, she looked at Luhan who winked at her to play along with it. She opened and eats the meat. Luhan smiled in satisfied when she ate it. He knew that she will melt with his wink.

                Once they done eating, they started to talk to each other. Because the music is too loud, they had to shout at each other and laugh aloud when they can’t hear what they are saying. Then, the song changed to ‘Crazy in Love’.

                Luhan took Seohyun’s wrist and dragged her to the dance floor. Seohyun surprised with Luhan’s action and gasped when they were at the dance floor. He put her hands on his shoulders while he put his hands on her waist and started to sway side by side. They became a center of attention by everyone who was at the dance floor.

                “Attention, everyone! We have a special game for you. We call it the ‘Kiss Game’. We will turn off the light completely for 30 seconds and all you have to do is simple. You have to kiss with someone that you love or like. Basically, kiss your partner. We will turn off the lights in 10 seconds starting now.” Everyone murmured with the sudden game and they started to move with their partners too.

                Oppa, come!” Sooyi came and pulled Luhan from Seohyun. Luhan tried to grab Seohyun’s hand but Sooyi dragged him very fast. Seohyun stunned with what happened and brought back to her sense when Luhan was far away from her. Oppa!” She shouted to call Luhan and moved two steps before the lights out.

                The situation was chaos. All she could hear was screaming due to the sudden darkness. She froze in her spot and didn’t know what to do. At the same time, she worried if Sooyi kisses Luhan.

                Suddenly, she felt someone touched her and crashed his lips to hers. She was shocked with that and tried to pull away the kiss but he held her head and hugged her body to deepen the kiss. She squirmed to let go but that guy didn’t budge. She stepped his foot but he didn’t move at all. She even tried to kick his private part and he flinched but didn’t let go the kiss. He bit her lip to make her lips open for him and Seohyun tried her best to shut her lips tightly but failed when he bit her very hard and now his tongue explore inside of .

                Seohyun’s tears flowed to her cheek. Her lips is only belongs to Luhan. Only him. For all these years, she only kissed Luhan. No one else. Now, a stranger kissed her and he didn’t even let go the kiss. She felt devastated.

                 ‘Please let me go. My lips are only for my husband. No one else.’

 

 

 

 

 


I'm kinda hesitated whether to continue writing what happen after the kiss or not but I decided to leave it like this and continue in the next chapter since I thought that if I continue, then the next chapter will be short.

Sad to say, Chapter 20 (next chapter) will be the last chapter and I know that some of you may not satisfied with the ending so I decided to make a sequel. There are two sequels actually and one I decided to post but the other one I'm not sure if I should post it or not. Well, it depends on you. But if you want it, you have to wait for me to finish the sequel first then I start the other one.