Chapter 20

A Perfect Secret

               The lights on and everyone blinked to adjust the light. Some were happy that they kissed their partners. Some even got their first kiss that night while some were unhappy that they kissed a wrong person. But step aside all of the kisses, right now their attention was on the unexpected couple who were still kissing despite the lights were on.

               Everyone murmured at the couple that grabbed their attention just now. They heard about their rumors but they just laughed it off because it’s just a rumor. The thought about them together sounded so wrong since he is rich while she is poor. Seeing them kissing, it would confirm the rumors. Or it’s just a one-sided love for that guy since they saw that girl crying while kissing and she pushed him to get rid of the kiss.

               Seohyun blinked to adjust the light and took a glance to the person who kissed her. Her tears fell even harder once she saw who he is. Words couldn’t describe how relieve, glad and grateful she is when the one who kissed her is none other than her husband, Luhan.

               She regretted for kicking him and other things to let go of the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gripped his coat tightly. Finally, she responded to his kiss. She felt guilty all of sudden. He must be hurt that she rejected his kiss.

               Luhan let go of the kiss and hugged Seohyun who was still crying against his chest. She hugged him tightly and he rubbed her back soothingly. She must be scared when he kissed her. He knew that Seohyun probably thought that a stranger is the one who kissed her. He also felt guilty for scaring her but since it is dark, he can’t do anything about it. He can’t let other guys to kiss his wife and at the same time, he can’t let other girls to kiss him. His lips are belongs to Seohyun.

               Suddenly, Luhan’s hands were pried harshly by someone. Sooyi slapped and pushed Seohyun very hard and her head hit at the edge of the table causing the glasses to fall and shattered into pieces. Sooyi took a jug that contain plain water as well as medium chunks of ices and poured it onto Seohyun. Seohyun shivered when she was poured cold water.

               “I’ve been patient for a long time and now my patient has reached to the limit. How dare you kiss Luhan oppa! Can’t you just leave us alone? You know that we’re going to engage but you keep seducing him! You’re such a ! A like you should return to your ion job.” Sooyi spat out accusingly. Luhan pulled Sooyi and gave her a hard slap on her cheek. Sooyi whimpered in pain. Oppa, why did you slap me?”

               Luhan gritted his teeth and clenched his fist tightly. He saw a leg from a wine glass. The cup part was shattered but there’s some attached to the leg and it was pointy and sharp. He took wine glass’s leg and gripped it tightly with the pointy part facing back. He took a step forward towards Sooyi. Sooyi who was trembling in fear when looking at Luhan took a step backward while holding her cheek.

               “I’ve been patient for a long time and now my patient has reached to the limit.” Luhan said the same words as Sooyi said earlier while taking a step forward and Sooyi took a step backward.

               “How dare you call my wife ‘’ and ‘’!” Everyone gasped with Luhan’s words. Wife? That poor girl is Luhan’s wife? How this does happens? Everyone started to murmur about that. Luhan revelation is shocking all of them.

               “Can’t you just leave us alone? You know that I hate you so much but you keep pestering me and bullying my wife.” The crowds confirmed that what they heard earlier is right. Seo Joohyun is Luhan’s wife. He said it twice.

               “You’re such a ! A murderer like you should die!” Luhan cried out while raising his right hand which he gripped the wine glass’s leg like he wants to stab Sooyi. Everyone in the ballroom screamed with Luhan’s action but Kris and Suho were fast enough to hold him and stop him from doing so.

               Luhan thrashed to let go from the hold to attack Sooyi. “Luhan, stop! Seohyun is watching.” Suho apprised him about Seohyun. Luhan stopped moving and he dropped the wine glass’s leg from his hand. Kris and Suho let him go when they felt that Luhan is recover his composure.

               Luhan turned to Seohyun and she was covering her face with her palms but her eyes can be seen in between her fingers. Fear evident in her eyes after watching Luhan. He walked towards her slowly and kneeled in front of her. She is still didn’t move her position but her breath showed that she is scared with him.

               He raised his left hand to put on her shoulder but she avoids him. He tried to move closer but she scooted away from him. He regretted with his action. What he did just now totally scares Seohyun. His eyes turned to a sad gaze. Seohyun saw his eyes. She knew that it was unintentional for him to behave like that.

               Luhan tried to move his hand and put on Seohyun’s shoulder once again. This time, she didn’t avoid him. He pulled her into a hug. He can feel Seohyun shivered when he hugged her. He rubbed her back gently. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for scaring you.” He spoke softly. He helped her to stand up and he removed his coat and covered her. “Let’s get out of here.” He told her and slowly walked.

               Oppa, you’re just joking, right?” Sooyi pulled Luhan’s arm. She was in denial. Luhan glared at Sooyi making her flinched. “What about our engagement?” She asked him about the engagement. Luhan scoffed when she still believe about that. “Engagement? There’s no engagement happen between us. In fact, I forgot about that after you killed our unborn baby.”

               So does that mean the baby that Seohyun was pregnant is Luhan’s baby? And that is not an illegitimate baby? They talked about that with a shocking expression. They didn’t expect everything that coming from these two. Come to think about it, Luhan warned them not to badmouth about Seohyun and her baby. He cared about Seohyun a lot.

               “That’s great! She can’t have your baby. I did the right thing.” Sooyi said proudly. Luhan gritted his teeth and growled at her but Seohyun pulled him. He knew that she was scared so he tried to calm down but with Sooyi in front of his eyes, he can’t help but felt like he wants to kill her with his hands.

               “We waited for four years to have a baby. Our sons wanted a dongsaeng too. But you ruined it. You killed our baby! You should follow your father to the jail!” Luhan said angrily. Four years? Sons? That means they’re married a long time ago. One by one, Luhan’s revelation is too much. It made them surprised.

               “Do you have a proof that I killed her baby?” Sooyi challenged Luhan.

               “Two hoobae saw what you have done and they told me about it.” He replied to her.

               Sooyi chuckled before she said, “Just because they claimed that they saw it, doesn’t mean that you have to believe it. They created a false story because they are jealous with me. You know I won’t do such thing.”

               It’s Luhan’s turn to chuckle. “Really? You won’t do such thing? I’m not blind, Sooyi. You bullied her in front of me. You cursed her in front of me. My friend clearly saw you beat her. I’m sure pushing a pregnant lady from the stairs is a piece of cake for you. Or paid three guys to my wife. By the way, there’s nothing for them to jealous about. Why would they jealous about a black heart woman like you?”

               Sooyi was furious when Luhan found out what she did to Seohyun. She swore she will kill Seohyun now. She screamed and went to Seohyun but Luhan pushed Sooyi until she fell down. “Don’t you dare to touch my wife! I’ve had enough of you. Our tutor knows everything what you did to Joohyun. She will bring this thing to chancellor. You won’t get away this time Kim Sooyi.”

               They leave the ballroom without waiting the event to finish.

 


 

               The couple hugged each other inside the car. Right now, they are in the middle of the dark tunnel which is the way to their home. Luhan stopped his car all of sudden and the lamp to light up inside the car. Seohyun asked him why did he stop the car but he didn’t answer. Instead, he hugged her tightly.

               “Did you regret what have you done to Sooyi?” She asked him calmly. He let go of the hug and leaned his back to his seat.

               “No, I’m not regret of what I did to her. I’m just regret that my action scares you a lot.” He sighed. It’s not like he wanted to act that way in the first place.

               Seohyun took his hand. “I know that you didn’t mean to.”

               Luhan nodded at her, agreed what she just said. “You’re right! I didn’t mean to do that but my heart is boiling in anger when I looked at her smiling happily to me. I can’t understand. How she can sleep all those nights after killing our unborn baby? Does she have a heart? It’s a baby! An innocent unborn baby!” Seohyun calmed him down when he let out all of his thoughts. “But don’t worry. Now, everyone knows about us. There’s no need to act.” He continued.

               Oppa, can I ask you something?” Seohyun wanted to ask a question that filled in her mind after the kiss. “How do you know that you kissed me? How can you find me in the dark?”

               Luhan smiled at her question. “Seo Joohyun, we’re married for 7 years. I smelt your scent everyday and you’re shining even in the dark. My heart leads to you so does your smell. Who else smells so stink in that ballroom?” Seohyun hit his chest when he . He chuckled but gave her a peck before he started to drive home.

 


 

               They entered to their room. Luhan removed his coat from Seohyun and put it into the laundry basket. “Go to sleep, Joohyun. You must be very tired.” He back hugged her while whispered to her ear and kissed her cheek.

               Seohyun turned to him. Oppa, didn’t you-” He put his index finger on her lips while making a shush sound.

               “After what happen, I’m sure that you’re so tired. Maybe next time, okay? I promise.” She frowned after he said that. He led her to her side of the bed, removed the blanket and let her lie down on the bed. He took the blanket and covered her up until her chest. He kissed her forehead and told her to close her eyes before he said goodnight to her.

               Seohyun watched as Luhan removed his shirt and pants with a towel wrapped around his waist. He went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. She was so mad that he broke his promise earlier. She was so excited about it. This cannot be. He made that promise, he shouldn’t break it. She got off from the bed and opened the wardrobe.

               Luhan came out from the bathroom and froze in his position. Right in front of him is Seohyun wearing a white crop top and blue cut offs shorts. He lost his words as his jaw dropped while looking at her. She wants to seduce him, isn’t she?

               Oppa! Hmm, you smell nice!” She hugged him tightly and smelt Luhan’s scent around his neck. He held his breath when Seohyun breathe on his neck. He felt shiver sent to his spine with her every breath. Seohyun trailed her hand to his waist reaching the towel.

               Sensing that Seohyun’s hand near his towel, he quickly grasped her wrist. Seohyun looked at him with a questioning look and Luhan shook his head making her pouted. She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped with her legs wrapped around his waist. Due to sudden jump from Seohyun, Luhan stumbled and eventually fell on the bed with Luhan on top of Seohyun.

               “What are you doing? Luckily we didn’t fall on the floor.” He grumbled making her giggled. He wanted to let go from her but her legs trapped him, not to mention her bare legs contacted with his bare waist. It felt really good.

               “You broke your promise.” Seohyun pouted while thinking about that. Luhan hung down his head. He didn’t realize that his face was on her chest but it’s normal for them.

               “I told you not today.” He pinched her cheek.

               “I know you want it.” Seohyun smirked. Luhan’s brow furrowed and shook his head.

               “I can feel you. It’s really hard, isn’t it?” Luhan sighed in defeat. He wanted to but she got him. “I win!” Seohyun smiled in victory.

               “You have a plan, right?” She asked with excited tone. Seeing how excited she is, he knew that he won’t say no to this.

               “Since you said you want some thrill, I will give you more than that.”  He said seductively before kissed her lips.

 


 

               It was a rough night for the couple. Both of them couldn’t get enough from each other. They requested for don’t know how many times but neither of them said no or stop. Different position, different place, just named it, they’ve done it all in just one night. They really satisfied with it.

               The clock showed that it is 6.30am now and the couple was so tired. They decided to end this and lied on their bed. They looked at each other and smiled before they enveloped into a hug and closed their eyes.

               Appa! Omma!”

               Luhan and Seohyun opened their eyes right away once they heard their sons’ voice. It is 6.30am. How come they came back from the mansion so early? And the most important, they can’t let them see their parents like this.

               “I will handle this.” Luhan quickly got off from the bed while whimpered in pain. He told Seohyun to sleep while he handled those boys. Since she felt sore after their night, he didn’t want her to meet their sons at this moment.

               Luhan opened the wardrobe and took a T-shirt and pants. He quickly wore despite he felt a pain at his waist. He walked towards the door quickly while holding his waist. Seohyun looked at him worriedly.

               By the time he opened the door, Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun were right in front of the door. Luhan prevented them to enter their room because Seohyun was . He hugged three of them tightly. “Why did you come back so early?” He asked them with a sleepy tone.

               “We miss you, appa!” Sehun said while they were giving Luhan a kiss. Luhan sighed. He’s tired and now they’re back, it will be more tiring for him and Seohyun. “We left you for a few hours though.” He yawned.

               Appa, where’s omma?” Taemin asked his father.

               Luhan Taemin’s head. Omma is sleeping. Don’t disturb her. She’s really tired. She can’t walk now.” He told them.

               “Did appa and omma do an exercise yesterday?” Jongin’s question making Luhan startled. Does the exercise that Jongin meant is an exercise or that ‘exercise’?

               Before Luhan could answer, a whimper was heard from the room and obviously it’s Seohyun’s voice. He opened the door and tried to prevent the boys to look at the room. Luhan relieved that Seohyun is wearing a long sleep shirt. She was sitting on the floor. He went to her and helped her to stand and made her sit on the chair.

               Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun ran to their mother with a worried look. They gave her a kiss before they climbed up to their bed and started to jump on it. Luhan and Seohyun smiled while looking at their sons’ act. Taemin pulled the blanket and covered three of them completely. Jongin and Sehun screamed when they were under the blanket.

               Taemin came out from under the blanket. Appa! Omma! Whose underwear is this?” He asked innocently. Luhan and Seohyun gapped their mouth when Taemin held Luhan’s brief. Then, Jongin came out while holding Seohyun’s . “Taemin, there’s one here too.” Jongin showed to Taemin.

               Luhan quickly took their under wears and put it into the laundry basket. Taemin and Jongin were dumbfounded with their father’s action.

               “What is this?” Luhan turned swiftly and his eyes widened when Sehun held Seohyun’s bra. He quickly grabbed it and threw it into the laundry basket.

               Luhan cleared his throat while Seohyun flushed in embarrassment and hoping that they won’t ask anything about that.

               Appa, omma, we’re hungry!” Sehun whined and Taemin and Jongin joined him after that. Luhan and Seohyun looked at the clock. It’s not even 7am yet but they’re already asking for breakfast.

               “Why don’t you have a breakfast at grandparents’ house?” Seohyun asked them. She’s right about that. It’s still early. They could’ve had a breakfast there.

               “We want to have a breakfast with you.” Sehun said with a puppy eyes. No one can resist his puppy eyes. Even Sehun knew they won’t say no to him if he did that.

               It definitely works for their parents. They smiled when they looked at Sehun’s puppy eyes. Luhan sat on the bed and put Sehun on his lap. “Okay, let’s have a breakfast together but first I want you to wait for us at the living room until we come down. Can you do that?” All three of them nodded and left the room. Luhan closed the door and locked it.

               He made the bed while Seohyun slowly pulled the hem of the shirt. “Look at what have you done to me.” She complained while pointing the bruises that appeared on her thighs.

               He giggled at her cute complain. “Well, you want it rough though.” Her cheeks blushed at his remarks. Their night is definitely one of the most amazing nights but she felt embarrassed to face Luhan right now.

               “Why did you get off from the bed? I told you to sleep, didn’t I?” Luhan asked her sternly with his hands on his hip. “I can’t let you suffer alone to entertain those boys while you’re having a back pain because of me. I want to sleep but you looked so pain while walking. How am I going to sleep when you’re in pain?” Seohyun confessed shyly.

               Luhan went to Seohyun and kissed her lips. He carried her in bridal style knowing that she can’t walk right now. “Let’s take a shower before they whined about breakfast again.” Both of them went into the bathroom.

 


 

               Luhan helped Seohyun to prepare French toasts for breakfast. Actually, he was holding her while she was cooking because she couldn’t stand properly because of the pain. Luhan watched as Seohyun flipped the toast on the pan. He quietly tore a piece of toast and ate it. Seohyun whined when she caught him eat the toast. He praised how tasty her French toast is.

               The five of them had a breakfast together at the dining room. Being the maknae, Sehun used his aegyo to ask his parents to feed him. Luhan and Seohyun took turns feeding Sehun. Meanwhile, the hyung whined because they want to be feed as well.

               “Do an aegyo first! Then, we will feed you.” Luhan told the twins.

               Taemin immediately did an aegyo to his father. Jongin on the other hand, sighed at his father’s request. Unlike Taemin and Sehun, he doesn’t fond with aegyo. He is mature compared to his twin brother.

               Luhan fed Taemin after he did his aegyo. “Jongin?” He looked at his other twin son while waiting for him to do an aegyo. “Then, I won’t feed you.”

               Jongin cried when his father didn’t want to feed him. He clenched his tiny fist and placed it near his cheek. Buing! Buing!” Luhan and Seohyun burst out of laughter after watching Jongin’s aegyo while Jongin looked down in embarrassment. “You’re so cute, Jongin.” Luhan said while feeding him.

               Omma, what month is this now?” Sehun asked his mother innocently. Seohyun raised her eyebrow when he asked her that.

               “Oh, we’re already entering November now.” Seohyun wondered why Sehun wanted to know about that. That’s the first time he asked about month.

               “November?! Our final exam starts in two weeks. I haven’t revised anything.” Luhan suddenly remembered about their final exam that will be decided whether they will graduate or not.

               Seohyun nodded at Luhan. It looks like she just remembered about that as well. Omma, when is December?” Sehun asked his mother again. Seohyun’s eyebrow furrowed.

               “December is next month. Why did you ask this, Sehun?” Seohyun asked while patting his head.

               “Next month? It’s still long.” Taemin groaned so does Jongin.

               “Why?” Luhan didn’t understand why they kept asking a weird question.

               “We want a gift for Christmas.” Taemin answered to his father. Luhan raised his eyebrow at the mention of Christmas. They have figured out what they want for Christmas as a present? This early? Wonder what they want for Christmas?

               “What do you want?” Luhan took a glass of orange juice and drinks it.

               Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun looked at each other before they answer. “We want a dongsaeng as our Christmas gift!” They shouted in glee. Luhan spat the orange juice and Seohyun choked while swallowing the toast after they heard their sons’ wish.

               How are they going to give a dongsaeng for them? On Christmas?! Luhan and Seohyun looked at each other. Then, they turned to their sons. They looked so hopeful, thinking that their wish will be granted. Seeing their face, both of them felt bad that they couldn’t do that for their sons. They really didn’t want to disappoint them but their wish is a little bit ridiculous.

               “I’m sorry, boys. I don’t think you can get a dongsaeng on Christmas.” Luhan told them sadly. As expected, their faces changed when their wish crushed just like that. “But, grandpa and grandma said that if we want a dongsaeng for a Christmas present, we should ask appa and omma for it. We came back because we want to ask appa and omma to give a dongsaeng.” Jongin told them sadly.

               That explains why they came back home earlier. Luhan looked at Seohyun. They don’t know what they should do. They felt guilty because they broke their sons’ heart. Luhan cleared his throat. “It’s not that we didn’t want to give you a dongsaeng on Christmas. It’s just that a baby isn’t something that we can give as a present. We will get it for sure but we didn’t know when. Don’t worry. You will get a dongsaeng for sure.” Luhan explained and gave a wink to Seohyun.

               Appa, where do baby comes from?” Sehun asked innocently. All three of them were looking at their father curiously. Luhan gulped with a sudden question from Sehun. He took a glance at Seohyun but she avoided his eye contact. Looks like he had to answer about that. But how is he going to explain the process to them?

               “Um- well, do you know how the flowers growth?” He stuttered while trying to explain to them. They nodded. “Before the flower becomes a flower, first we need a seed for the flower. Just like a baby, we need a seed as well.” He tried his best to explain.

               “Baby has seed as well? Where do we buy the seed?” Jongin asked curiously. Luhan stammered while struggling to find words to make sure that they understand but Jongin is a curious type. He always asks whenever there’s something that he didn’t know. “We didn’t buy the seed because the seed is with appa.”

               “Huh?” Clearly, they don’t understand it. “That baby seed, only appa has it.” Luhan said but their faces definitely didn’t know what their father is talking about. “Can we see the baby seed?” Taemin wanted to know how the seed looks like.

               “You can’t. You’re still young. Back to the story, when we plant the seed, we need to plant it in the soil. Just like the baby seed, appa need to plant it. Appa need to plant it in omma.” With that, the boys turned to Seohyun. Seohyun quickly looked down to hide her flushed face from their sons. This is so embarrassing. Omma has soil? Where?” Jongin wondered.

               Luhan scratched his head. “Sort of. But we can’t see omma’s ‘soil’.”

               “Why?” Jongin asked. Luhan hoped that they didn’t ask any question. It’s definitely hard to explain how the process of making a baby. “Because the ‘soil’ is in omma’s stomach. Anyway, back to the story.” He tried to avoid for them to ask any question.

               “After we plant the flower seed, we watered it and fertilized it. Then, the flower seed will grow the roots in the soil. As for baby seed, omma will eat healthy food and drink milk. Baby seed will grow into a baby in omma’s stomach.” He stopped for awhile and glad that the boys didn’t ask any question. They seemed so into it.

               “When it’s time, the flower seed will come out from the soil and it will become shoots. So does the baby, after 9 months, the baby will come out to the world. In order the shoots to become a flower, we must nurture it until it becomes a beautiful flower. And baby is like that too. We raised the baby until the baby grows up like you, appa and omma.”

               “But appa, how do you plant the baby seed in omma’s ‘soil’? Did omma eat it?” Jongin is being curious as usual. Luhan gulped once again. He thought that they will just keep quiet once he ended the story but it looks like Jongin won’t do that.

               Luhan cleared his throat and rubbed his neck. “Well, you’re still young to know this. Once you grow up, you will understand everything. You will learn more detail about how a baby is made.” He told them.

               Appa! Why we can’t see the baby seed?” This time, Sehun is the one who asked his father. Luhan ruffled his hair with a smile. “Because appa keeps it.”

               “Where?” Taemin asked him with an excited tone. “It’s a secret.” Luhan answered making Taemin frowned when his father didn’t want to tell him.

               “Jongin! Sehun! Since appa didn’t want to tell where he kept the baby seed, we will look for it ourselves. Let’s go!” Taemin said in a determine voice. All three of them leave the dining table and ran to somewhere to find the baby ‘seed’. “Quick! We should find it and give it to omma!” Sehun’s cheerful voice can be heard at the dining room after they left.

               Luhan and Seohyun jaw dropped after looking at their sons’ determination to have a dongsaeng.

 

 

 

 


Finally, it's done!!! First of all, I would like to thank you for everyone who read this story, upvoted it, subscribed it and commented it. I'm really sorry for my bad grammar and other mistakes in every chapter. And I'm sorry if this story is really boring for you.

By the way, I make a sequel for this story so hopefully you will read that one as well. Thank you!