Chapter 2

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yeah this story came from a movie I accidentally watched and I’m very thankful because it has English subtitle.

But of course I won’t follow the whole story line but similar. I’ll just add some rainbows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“you know what? I don’t know if I should be thankful that you’re my friend or I want to burry you alive” Dara complained as she and Taeyeon sit on a random place inside the huge garden where the party is being held.

 

“weh?” Taeyeon reacted and get some tissue inside the tissue box and starts to wipe her face, removing the thick make-up that they used. She too give the box to Dara. “where can you find a dancing tree?”

 

“here!” Taeyeon answered while Dara just shook her head and continue wiping her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“mommy!” Lauren runs until she’s in front of Taeyeon and Dara.

 

“mommy?” Taeyeon ask Dara with all the confusion in the world. Dara can only shrugged staring at Taeyeon with confusion too.

 

Lauren walk closer to Dara. “mommy! It’s really you! You came back mommy” Lauren said almost crying due to too much happiness while Dara look around her thinking the little kid in front of her just mistaken her as her mommy or there’s another person on her back that little girl is calling.

 

“you’re her mommy?” Taeyeon ask Dara in wide shock. Dara widen her eyes and shook her head continuously. “mommy! I miss you soo much. Thank you mommy” Lauren didn’t waste any minute and hug Dara with all her might causing Dara to lean down a little because of the little girl’s height and grip on her neck.

 

“ahhh… I think.. uhmm..” Lauren cut Dara who wanted to tell that she’s not her mother in a nice way. “mommy I love you so much mommy. Thank you for coming to my party. I love you” Lauren murmur and continue hugging Dara with all her might.

 

Lauren is scared that her mother might disappear if she break their hug and at the same time she’s happy that her mother attended her party.

 

“Lauren?” a familiar voice rings in Lauren’s ears making her break their hug and shift her attention to the source of the voice. “mom!” Lauren runs to Chaerin. “baby! Where did you go? Are you not enjoying your party or do you want us to open your gifts now?” Chaerin sits down to her daughter’s level and welcomed by a hug that almost make her sit on the floor. “no mom! I have my best gift. Thank you mom! I love you” Lauren answered after breaking the hug. Chaerin just stare at her daughter, confused. She was about to ask her daughter but her daughter already run to somewhere with full smile on her face. Chaerin watch her daughter to where she’s going and to her surprise Lauren is hugging a girl with the face she knows, wearing the half costume of the tree.

 

“mommy! I’m so happy that you’re here. I love you mommy!’ Lauren hugs Dara again.

 

Dara can only hug lauren awkwardly after Taeyeon gave her signal but she’s not saying anything and glance at Chaerin who’s staring at her with shock perfectly shown in her face.

 

“Chaerin where’s Lauren? She have to blow her cakes” Mrs. Lee suddenly pop out carrying a tray full of foods.

 

“I love you mommy! I love you so much! I love you” Lauren keeps on repeating the words she wanted to say to her long lost mother. Mrs. Lee who heard her granddaughter froze from her spot and accidentally lose the grip on the tray making the tray fell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin keeps on walking back and forth inside their living room with a glass of booze in her hand. She keeps on thinking what she would do now that her daughter finally saw the real life owner of the face in the pictures. She also can’t blame her own mother as just done those things for her daughter.

 

“I need to tell lauren the truth before she expect something we can’t” Chaerin talks to herself and stop walking when she heard her daughter’s cry. “mommy! Where are you mommy? Mommy? Mommy?” Lauren keeps on calling her mommy while stepping every step to their stairs and rubbing her eyes.

 

Lauren fell asleep after her party with her mommy on her side. Mrs. Lee asked Dara to stay until the party ends and until Lauren fell asleep. They don’t want the little girl to cry and feel sad on her birthday and being a sof-hearted person, Dara agreed and took care of Lauren by feeding her and being with her all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter