Chapter 14

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hi yeobo!” Dara greeted Chaerin and throw herself in the bed. She then look at Chaerin.

 

Dara re-position herself and lay sideways. Her head leaning on her hand. “oh! You’re packing. Business trip?” she ask when she saw  Chaerin busy packing some clothes.

 

“no” Chaerin answered coldly.

 

“oh! Trip to other room?” dara guess again. “hmmm so this bed will be mine alone for few days. Yay!”

 

“no”

 

Dara’s brows met and stare intently at Chaerin. She then gasped dramatically. “you’re going to your mistress? How dare you! Am I not enough?

 

Chaerin close her eyes and sigh deeply.

 

Don’t answer her. Don’t. you’re mad and you don’t want to argue with her. Chaerin said to herself.  She’s fighting herself not to answer Dara and defend herself.

 

There is no such thing as ‘CHEATING’ in her dictionary. Even Dara is just an acting mother for Lauren she still won’t cheat on her.

 

Chaerin was about to say something but stops as Dara raise her hand signaling her to stop.

 

Dara stood up. Her eyes are teary. “I’ve been a good wife to you and a good mother to our daughter and still you will repay me with this?”

 

“don’t be over dramatic or else I might really find a mistress” Chaerin answered.

 

“fine! Then I’ll seduce Ailee and make her my mistress” dara said and start stomping to the door and left.

 

She walk back to close the door but not forgetting to slam it.

 

Chaerin flinch a little. Dara left her fuming.

 

“you want to play like this? Fine!” She said to no one.

 

Unknown to her Dara is still outside the room listening to her rant and giggling alone.

 

Anger is now controlling Chaerin.

 

Chaerin continue packing her clothes. She don’t know why but she just want to continue packing.

 

Her original plan is to act only that she will go somewhere because of what happened during their dinner. Because she thought that Dara feels that she’s pissed and she will stop her from packing and leaving.

 

 Guess not!

 

How can she not feel pissed if her own wife invited the person who clearly has interest with her wife to have dinner with them? Not only that, Dara keeps on complimenting Ailee’s cooking that made Ailee blush and proud.

 

Ailee even smirk at her secretly.

 

 

Minutes later Dara entered the room again. Chaerin is still packing and pretends that she’s going somewhere. She even simply shows her y clothes to Dara but she’s also watching Dara secretly.

 

Dara enters in their shared walk-in closet. After a while Dara walked out already changed.

 

“where are you going?” Chaerin can’t help but to ask. Seeing Dara wearing casual dress and thinking she might meet Ailee freaks her out.

 

I’m still her wife and I believe that I have the rights to ask her. Chaerin said inside.

 

Dara stops her tracks and face Chaerin. “I’ll seduce Ailee and make her my number two. I’m sure this legs of mine will easily attract her” Dara said while showing Chaerin her legs. “flawless and y right?”

 

Chaerin nodded unconsciously and immediately shook her head. “no”

 

Dara smirk and shrug. “if you say so. I’ll just ask Ailee later” Dara pull out her phone that Ailee won for her and start tapping.

 

She walks out the room leaving Chaerin angrier that before.

 

“if you ever try to touch her legs Ailee I swear I will chop your fingers.” Chaerin again said to no one.

 

Chaerin smirk as an idea pop out. “if you think you can have mistress then you’re wrong Dara coz I’ll be following you” She smirks.

 

Minutes later after Dara left Lauren enters the room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter