Chapter 13

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“before we ended up standing here the whole night while listening to your fight i decided to bring both of you to the market. The more the merrier”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three entered the mart with Dara in the middle.

 

“I’ll get the cart” Chaerin volunteered. She’s being extra sweet and gentlewoman. From opening the car’s door for Dara to guiding her wife with her hand on Dara’s back.

 

Ailee frown a little, “no, I’ll get the cart” She said and walk faster and passed CHaerin. She wants Dara to notice her. She wants Dara to look at her too. She wants Dara to see her as more gentlewoman than her wife.

 

Ailee quickly grabs the bar of the cart and pull it. She give CHaerin an evil smirk.

 

“fine you push the cart” CHaerin said. She walks back to where Dara is standing with Ailee behind her.

 

Chaerin holds Dara’s hand and intertwine their fingers. “let’s go honey”.

 

“okkkayyy” Dara answer cutely.

 

Ailee bit her lip feeling dumb all of a sudden. She didn’t think properly and just act. Now, she’s regretting that she beat Chaerin for grabbing the cart.

 

‘Damn it’. Ailee muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“honey here taste this” Chaerin pick the sliced sausage and put it in front of Dara’s mouth. Dara open eagerly. She loves free taste. “delicious?” Chaerin ask.

 

Dara nodded, “tasty”.

 

“do you think we should buy Lauren this?” Chaerin glance at Ailee before focusing on Dara again.

 

Ailee keeps on glaring at Chaerin. The situation is not agreeing to her plan.

 

Dara also pick the sliced sausage and feed Chaerin, “yes. Lauren will surely like this”

 

“are you sure?”

 

“of course I’m sure” Dara glared at Chaerin, “I’m her mother. I know what she likes and not”.

 

Chaerin laugh a little, “mianhe. I’m just teasing you” Chaerin kiss Dara on her cheek but not before secretly smirking at Ailee.

 

Ailee roll her eyes.

 

“yah!” Dara shouted making the two startled. “we-weh?”

 

“kiss me on my lips not on my cheek! Why? Are you ashamed of kissing me in public?” Dara protested.

 

CHaerin blink and blink and blink until she finally came back to her senses. She grin widely just like the Siberian husky of their neighbor. “NO! of course not! Why would I be? I love kissing you in public, if you want to I can even make love to you here just give me your permission”

 

Ailee clenches her teeth. If only she can throw the cart to Chaerin she will.

 

“then kiss me” Dara demanded. She always want to tease and dare Chaerin.

 

Chaerin teasingly stare look at Ailee and slowly lean to kiss Dara.

 

“ohh! There’s a strawberry free taste there!” She suddenly screamed.

 

Dara hearing another free taste instantly turn her head to find the station with free t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter