Chapter 9

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

rush... rush... rush...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘I hate having small world.’ Chaerin thought like GRUMPY on SNOW WHITE and the SEVEN DWARFS.

 

“you’re Tricia’s aunt?” Dara ask in disbelief. Until now she’s too shock. The evidence is very clear on Dara’s eyes wide open face.

 

‘What a small world we have’ Dara thought and smile a little while staring at Ailee who’s staring back at her. “is it destiny? Ohhh… you are my destiny… la lalala… but Chaerin is my wife. Then is it possible that Ailee is my other woman?’ Dara sings the ‘YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS OST’ inside her mind.

 

“Yes. And Lauren is your daughter?” Ailee asks back.

 

Dara nodded with proud smile. “she is. By the way nice meeting you againAilee-ssi” Dara stood up and bow at Ailee.

 

Ailee also bow at Dara. “Wow! You look too young to be a mother. nice meeting you too, again,Dara-ssi and please drop the formalities” Ailee complimented and give Dara one of her sweet smile.

 

‘What a flirt. Dara told her already that Lauren is her daughter why does she need to smile like that’ Chaerin harshly commented inside.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“parents who would like to join the game please proceed here to give you the instructions and I would like to remind again that this game needs a partner” The MC announced.

 

Dara widen her eyes. She temporary forgot the game as she’s still shock on how the world seems too small for her. She turns to her side and stares at Chaerin waiting the latter to stare back at her. “what?” Chaerin ask without looking at Dara.

 

Dara jutted her lower lip a little and give her best ‘kitten-stare’ but turns out to be ‘bunny-stare’ to CHaerin.

 

Chaerin’s vision wander around and having hard time not to look at Dara. She wanted to stare back at Dara and laugh because of her actions but she need to act cool and tough.

 

‘never let Dara win with this’ Chaerin thought.

 

For her joining the game will make her loose her coolness. It’ll ruin her image.

 

“honey let’s join the game. I really wanted to have that new IPhone. Please honey. I’ll make you scream like a lion tonight if you agree. I’ll be your bunny and you’re my lion… rawr!” Dara said enough for their extra audience hear her.

 

Good thing Tricia and Lauren went with their nannies to the stalls scattered around the venue to play, buy foods and whatever they want.

 

Chaerin secretly watching Ailee and smirk inside when she caught Ailee furrowed her eyebrows when she heard what Dara said.

 

“NO” Chaerin answered knowing that Dara will never stop bugging her until she say yes to her. Chaerin also wanted to show to Ailee who is the wife and who Dara belongs to.

 

Dara hug Chaerin’s left arm and placed her chin on Chaerin’s shoulder blade. “honeypleaseeeeeeee… I’ll make you pass out tonight and make you scream like a lion. Not only that I’ll drink all your thick fluids tonight. Also if you want me to wear bunny costume before stripping i will just help me to get that IPhone honey” Dara pleaded and use her aegyo.

 

Chaerin feel the heat on her cheeks. Dara never failed to make her blush with her playful statements. She really knows how to tease Chaerin without breaking sweat.

 

 

“I’ll buy you one tomorrow” Chaerin shortly answered.

 

“but it’s not the same. I want to have it with my own sweat, with my own effort”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can be your partner”

 

Dara and Chaerin look at the owner of the voice, the owner of the un-invited company, for Chaerin. “pardon?” Dara said.

 

Chaerin simply glare at Ailee and scoff. ‘does she really need to join our conversation? Can’t she feel it? It’s for only the two of us. Me and Dara only. This is a wife and wife conversation not wife and wife with bonus commentator’

 

Ailee bit her lower lip and smile shyly at Dara while scratching her not-really-itchy back of her head. That action makes Chaerin wanted to smack Ailee’s head very hard.  “uhhh.. I m---mean… I---I’m sorry for l---listening but… uhhh… If you really want to join the game I c---can be you partner since Chearin-ssi seems not fond of joining games” Ailee explained stuttering terribly.

 

 

Dara’s eyes twinkled like Christmas lights on the streets. “really? You’re willing to be my partner?”

 

Ailee nodded and stood up. “let’s go? Before the game starts” Ailee offers her right hand to Dara and the latter just accepts it happily, afraid that Ailee will change her mind. Dara really wanted to get that phone FREE.

 

‘and before Chaerin change her mind’ Ailee thought. She also glance at Chaerin who’s glaring at her and she give CHaerin a teasing smirk.

 

‘stupid CHaerin. Why do you have to act hard to get and think of your image more? Now, Ailee got her chance to be with your wife’ Chaerin scolded herself inside her mind as she watch  D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter