Chapter 11

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

To my dearest one and only girl, RHINA. I love you so damn much.

With all my heart and soul.

You’re my everything and I’m nothing without you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“uhhrrgghhh… this back pain…” Dara groans and slowly opens her eyes. She let her eyes adjust for a while to have a clear view of her surroundings. “where am i?” She asks herself.

 

“white?” She curiously ask when she just saw white color.

 

“am I in heaven? Did I got into accident while I’m on my way to meet Ailee?” Dara ask again but not removing her stare to what her eyes caught when she opened her eyes.

 

“If I’m dead then why I’m lying not standing and facing the saint with rooster on his side? Hmmm… is he late or what? Or maybe I’m on his last list, I mean last in the line. First come first serve always” Dara tilted her head to the side a little thinking deeply, deeper than home of SADAKO.

 

After minutes of thinking deeply reality hits Dara very hard. She sat up like a lightning and look around. “Chaerin! She’s the mastermind! I just ate her breakfast and now I’m here”

 

After looking around and finding the room safe she decided to check herself. Dara smack her head a little after realizing that she checked the place first before herself. She widen her eyes when she saw herself only wearing robe, not really ONLY robe, her undergarments are still attached on her body but the point is she’s not wearing her clothes.

 

“Did CHaerin me?” Dara ask herself and starts checking her body to look for some evidence like hickies, bite marks and of course trace of ‘wetness’, the milky way.

 

“if she did… her! She didn’t even let me feel the pleasure. Yeah her. I’ll her, yeah!”

 

“she can ask me politely like ‘Dara I’m damn . I need you. I need to feel your body against mine please let me. You make me feel hot.’ Just like that. No need to make me knocked off and me. It’s unfair!!!!!”

 

“it’s really unfair. She’s the only one who got the pleasure and all. How about me?”

 

“I wonder if I come while I’m no my temporarily-dead-state”

 

“why I don’t feel sore in between my thighs?”

 

“ohhh… I guess she made it gentle and not wanting me to get hurt… aww how sweet my Chaerin!... BUT!... IT’S STILL UNFAIR!!”

 

“I didn’t got the chance to see her body again and touch her body… and… her body… and taste her body… and play with her body… and explore her body… and… ahhhh! This is sooooo unfair.!”

 

“tonight I’ll get my revenge I need to see her body again and this time I’ll molest her with all my body and soul”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara walk outside the room and house after checking the whole house finding her fake wife and her lovable daughter. “where the heck is that ert?” She ask herself. If someone hear her they might think that Dara is insane.. a beautiful insane.

 

“mommy! Finally you’re awake. It’s the most boring hours of my entire living in this world while I’m alone with mom.” Lauren complains the moment she saw her mommy.

 

“I’m awake now baby don’t worry. I won’t let you feel bored anymore” Dara answered but her eyes are busy searching the culprit of her ‘passed out’ case.

 

Dara’s eyes turn into thin line with her eyebrows turns into zigzag line as she saw CHaerin busy applying lotion at the back of a y girl. Dara is fine with it but what makes her blood heat is that the upper bikini of the girl is un-tied and CHaerin seems like having all the time in the world while applying the lotion. She slowly walk closer to the duo not wanting to get caught when she’s still far away from them.

 

“mommy where are you going? Aren’t you gonna change first?” Lauren ask when she saw her mommy walking away from her and her attention is not with her.

 

“I’ll just teach your mom some lesson” Dara answered but her eyes are still glued with her busy wife and the girl who looks like enjoying too much the touch of her wife.

 

Lauren was about to ask Dara again but when she follows the line of sight of her mommy she instantly frowns and growls.

 

As the mother and daughter tandem reach the place where the war will start, Dara fakingly cleared loud enough for the two sinners, atleast for the eyes of Dara and Lauren, to look at the source of the sound.

 

Chaerin’s eyes widen like it turns into golf ball within second. She can feel that her both hand that is lying comfortably at the back of the girl starts shaking.

 

How can she not be?

 

Dara is staring at her with hawk eyes, left eye brow raise high that it might reach the sky, crossed arms and lips pressing tightly forming a thin line, but not only that because when Chaerin look at the other person beside Dara her eyes that seems to be as big as golf balls turn into baseball. Lauren is copying Dara’s pose, crossed arms, hawk eyes, left row raise high and lips pressing tightly.

 

Chaerin hastily stood up not minding if she’s done or not because right now she knows that she’s in a deep, deep, deep trouble. While the girl that has been enjoying the touch is staring at them curiously. She’s waiting for them to finish whatever they’ll talk about and enjoy again the stranger’s touch.

 

Chaerin laugh awkwardly trying to lessen the tension. “what’s with the pose honey? Baby?” Chaerin ask them trying to act cool but deep inside her bones starts to turn into jellies.

 

Dara didn’t answer CHaerin. She’s not in the mood to answer her flirty wife. ‘sooo… this is the reason why she made me passed out? So she can flirt. After me she’ll go outside to flirt.’

 

“mommy is posing a ‘BURNING-FLAMMING-BUNNY’ because she’s mad of you mom while I am posing an ‘ANGRY-BUNNYLET’ because I’m also angry with you mom” Lauren coldly answer.

 

Chaerin wanted to laugh her out but this is not the right time. “baby.. what is BUNNYLET?” Chaerin ask even though she already have idea what is it.

 

Lauren visibly roll her eyes at her mom’s question. ‘where is my mom all this time? Is she living under the rock?’

 

With frustrated tone Lauren answer her mom. “mom! BUNNYLET is a small BUNNY. Daughter of BUNNY. BABY BUNNY.”

 

‘baby bunny? I’m sure KIT is what the correct term for baby rabbit. Where in this world my daughter got that BUNNYLET term?’ CHaerin wanted to correct her daughter but she knows that it’ll only trigger another war if she do that.

 

“why bunny not other animals like lion?”

 

“I don’t want to be a LIONET mom.”

 

“why?”

 

“because you’re a lion and mommy is a bunny. I am mommy’s daughter that’s why I’m a BUNNYLET”

 

“but you are my daughter also” … ‘in fact I’m your real mother not Dara’ Chaerin added inside.

 

“and mommy is my mother also”

 

CHaerin was about to answer her daughter’s smart answer but stop when Dara open and talk. “common baby. Help mommy change and do you want to wear same bikini as mine baby?” Dara talk to her daughter sweetly and giving her sweetest smile.

 

Lauren smile widely like her face will rip soon. “yes mommy! I always envy my classmates everytime they show me their pictures with their mommies wearing same clothes” Lauren said and pout in the end.

 

“how…” Chaerin stops again when Dara raise her right hand facing her palm on Chaerin signaling the latter to stop talking which she did.

 

“don’t talk.”

 

“yes mom don’t talk” Lauren repeated while nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter