Chapter 3

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

is my version ok or let's stick with the original?

please let me know

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“mommy you’re not gonna leave me again right?” Lauren ask Dara but  still hug the latter.

 

Dara smile at Lauren even though Lauren won’t see her. “of course baby mommy will not leave you anymore”

 

Lauren and Dara broke their hug giving the chance for Dara to stand straight before her back hurts. Chaerin is only standing watching her daughter and the woman she ask to act as Lauren’s mother like she does not exist in their house.

 

“mommy…” Lauren called Dara. “yes baby?” Dara look down to her daughter. Lauren bows her head and keeps on playing with her fingers. “can you..”

 

“what baby?’

 

“mommy can you carry me?” Lauren ask shyly. Dara smile at her fake daughter. Good thing even she’s petite she’s strong not strong like Yuri or Sooyoung or Chaerin but strong enough for her to carry her fake daughter. “of course baby. Why? Can’t get enough with mommy’s hug?” Dara teases her daughter and lift Lauren until she’s in her arms carrying her cautiously.

 

Lauren automatically wraps her arms on Dara’s neck and brings herself closer to her mother. Dara doesn’t need to hear Lauren’s answer because she can feel it and it makes her guilt eat her. She wanted to stop this act because she thinks that she can’t fool the poor little girl but at the same time a part inside her is getting attached with Lauren already and it scares her more.

 

“you want to eat your snack baby?” Dara caress her daughter’s back and turn a little to look where is the real mother as she didn’t hear her voice until now but to her surprise Chaerin is standing behind them just watching them.

 

“you’ll feed me mommy?” Lauren lean away a little and face Dara.

 

Dara chuckles a little. “hmm.. let me think? I thought Lauren can eat by herself? Why now she wants me to feed her?”

 

Lauren pout earning a kiss from Dara on her lips. Lauren giggles and return the kiss to Dara which the latter let out soft giggles too. “but mommy is not with Lauren when she was still a baby and now that mommy is here mommy needs to feed Lauren” Lauren answered.

 

Chaerin smile in amusement when she hears her daughter. She knows that Lauren is a smart kid and an advance learner but due to her busy schedule she rarely see this kind of Lauren and not to mention Lauren is acting more cute, more spoiled but not in a bad way, and happier than before. Chaerin thinks that Lauren finally feel complete when she finally see her other mother that’s why she’s like this.

 

“arrasso mommy will feed my little girl” Dara kiss Lauren again and turn around to Chaerin. “you want to eat snack too and feed you too?” Dara fake wife slash boss. Chaerin got off guard and blink several times before clearing to compose herself. “mommy feed mom too! I know mom missed you feeding her too” Lauren answer Dara before Chaerin can.

 

Dara smirk at Chaerin a little trying not to laugh. “are you sure mom missed me? And mom wants me to feed her too?”

 

“yes mommy! I know mom missed you too and mom wants you to feed her”

 

Lauren keeps on giggling while staring at Chaerin together with Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“what do you want to eat baby?” Dara ask the little girl in her arms while walking to the kitchen. “I want cake and orange juice mommy”

 

Dara put Lauren in the high chair inside the kitchen. “how about my big baby?” Dara walk closer to Chaerin and smile teasingly at her. Chaerin could just roll her eyes inside while Lauren keep on giggling feeling giddy in how her mommy mom since her mom is strict, cold but love her so much.

 

Since Chaerin nags Dara on their way to Chaerin’s house Dara decided that she will take revenge on her cold arrogant boss. Not revenge that can hurt Chaerin or Lauren but a revenge that will pacify the naughty Dara.

 

Dara’s plan is to tease Chaerin especially when they’re in front of their daughter and melt the cold Chaerin.

 

“same as Lauren” Chaerin answered coldly and took a seat beside her daughter while waiting for their snack to appear on the kitchen table in front of them.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“Elsa where will I sleep?” Dara enters Chaerin’s room and drops her bag near the bed. Dara just finished tucking lauren in her bed after reading some fairytale stories.

 

Chaerin look at Dara, confused. “Elsa?”

 

“uh-huh!”

 

“who the hell is Elsa?”

 

“ohhh God! You don’t know Elsa Ms. Double Degree holder?”

 

“Is she somehow a billionaire that I should ask for business proposal?”

 

Dara sigh. “I can’t take this. My WIFE doesn’t know who Elsa is” Dara tease Chaerin a little. She can see that Chaerin is blushing when she called Chaerin wife.

 

“just tell me who is this ing Elsa”

 

“She’s the main character in FROZEN! Even Lauren’s nanny knows her.” Dara scoff a little and roll her eyes. “tell me where will I sleep?” Dara ask again.

 

“And what’s this Elsa related to me and to where you’ll sleep?”

 

“Elsa and Ms. Chaerin ‘THE DOUBLE DEGREE HOLDER’ have lots of similarities and one of those is they’re both COLD. Elsa can you just tell me where will I sleep because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter