Chapter 5

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“baby take your bath because you’re going to help me to buy groceries!” Dara said to the little girl excitedly. Dara even wiggle her whole body while telling her little crazy daughter that they’re going to buy groceries. “ooohhhh---kkkkaaay mommy!” Lauren copies her mother’s action and wiggles her body as she answer Dara.

 

Lauren’s nanny accidentally witnessed the mother and daughter’s crazy interaction and just shook her head while smiling.

 

“I’ll take my bath now baby you too arrasso?” Dara said and shower Lauren with her kisses before exiting Lauren’s room to take her bath. Lauren keeps on giggling while accepting all the kisses from her mommy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s that bratty wife of mine?” Dara ask herself while she scan the whole place looking for her cold wife’s face.  Dara shrug when she found nothing even her wife’s shadow. “maybe she’s downstairs” Dara answer herself.

 

Dara enter their shared room and check herself first in the mirror. “Still beautiful” Dara commented and giggles alone.

 

Dara then enters the bathroom and start stripping herself while singing ‘BABY I MISS YOU’.

 

“~baby I miss you… la la la la la~” Dara keeps on singing while removing her clothes one by one. She’s in the mood and no one can ruin it. Why? Because buying groceries meaning lots of free tastes! Free taste here and there and over there and there after the over there. She can also add another first time experience to Lauren which is eating all the free taste inside the grocery. You can fill your tummy without buying foods. Win-win situation.

 

By just thinking of eating free taste products makes Dara excited she can’t stop grinning like a food maniac.

 

“Wooohhhoooo!” Dara suddenly shrieked due to her overly excitement.

 

Dara stop stripping herself when she heard a loud yelp. She look at the frozen glass. “Chaerin?” Dara called un-surely. Moments later a Chaerin with furrowed brows exited the small shower room with frozen glass. “Why do you need to scream like that?”

 

“I’m just excited and I didn’t know that you’re here honey” Dara answer and stare at Chaerin’s body. Chaerin follows Dara’s sight and tries to cover her body with her both arms and hands.

 

“yah! Don’t stare!” Chaerin screamed and keeps on hiding her body at Dara’s sight. “why? What’s wrong?”

 

“Shouldn’t you should yelling at this moment?”

 

“why?”

 

“because I’m here and you’re here inside with me.”

 

“so? It’s not like I don’t have those… you’re just lucky enough to have bigger and booty but my s are more pinkish than yours and my is well shaved while yours… hmmm let’s just say yours have mustache and looks like it’s near to being beard, want to see mine honey? I can shave yours if you want to. It’s our own little bonding time.” Dara tease Chaerin and pretending to remove her in front of Chaerin.

 

Chaerin gulp hard when. Her cheeks slowly changing color from creamy white to pinkish white. “I’m not interested” Chaerin simply answer and look away but when she look back at Dara her eyes widen.

 

‘!’

 

“Y---yah! What are you doing!?”

 

Dara stops in the middle of removing her . “uhhh… removing my ?”

 

“I know but why are you removing that?”

 

“because I don’t want to take my bath wearing my undergarments. It’s not comfortable you know. It’s like washing my clothes while taking my bath.”

 

“you also know that I’m still taking my bath. Why removing yours while I’m still bathing?”

 

Dara let out a desperate sigh. “I thought you’re smart honey? Why you’re always stupid when it comes to me? But fine let me explain to you honey… I’m removing the last fabrics on my body because I want to take my bath and I don’t care if you’re still taking your bath because it’s brighter than the sun that we’re taking our bath together and besides I need someone to scrub my back so come on honey” DAra hastily remove the last cloth on her body and drag Chaerin back to the shower.

 

Chaerin is just standing behind Dara watching her so-called-wife while taking her shower. She can’t believe that it’s just that simple to take a bath with a stranger for her. She’s not even shy or feeling un-easy knowing that they’re not really wives and taking a bath with some stranger can lead to something that was not meant to happen.

 

Chaerin watch Dara slowly caressing her petite body. She gulp and starting to feel something from her south. “Honey come and join me don’t be shy. I won’t eat you here because I prefer eating you in our bed” Dara said and wink at Chaerin before pushing her under the shower.

 

They continue taking their bath but Dara also keeps on teasing the poor Chaerin with her naughty jokes making the latter blush harder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“baby what flavor of milk do you want?” Dara ask Lauren. Lauren look at the line of flavored fresh milks while sitting inside the cart with other things they grab. “uhmm.. mommy I like strawberry, chocolate, melon, banana…”

 

“oopppsss!” Dara exclaimed when she accidentally hit another cart because she’s busy getting her daughter’s milk without looking at the front. Dara bows at the other person. “sorry” Dara said and keeps on bowing.

 

“Dara?”

 

A very familiar voice invaded Dara’s ears causing the petite mother to stop bowing and look at the owner of the voice with wide eyes. “u---unnie?”

 

“Dara!? What are you doing here? And who is this kid?” Bom shower Dara with l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter