Chapter 4

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Elsa come on! Your beautiful daughter and wife is itching to shop some new clothes!!” Dara raise her voice a little as Chaerin is still standing outside the mall wearing her Elsa printed shirt.

 

Dara and Lauren is already inside the mall waiting patiently for Chaerin. “mommy!!” Lauren screamed from the top of her lungs. She’s crossing her arms with her furrowed brows giving Chaerin cold stares.

 

Chaerin with no choice enter the mall but didn’t remove her dark shades. “Elsa can you remove your shades? There is no sun inside the mall” Dara said as they start walking and searching to which store they’ll enter and shop. “I don’t want. I don’t want my employees notice me and think of me as a freak by wearing this stupid shirt”

 

“They can easily recognize you even you wear a dozen of shades because you are the owner plus Lauren is with you.”

 

“Still…”

 

 

Dara can only roll her eyes and drags Lauren inside the store where they sell different kinds of stuffs with Frozen characters. Chaerin who saw the store looks like she saw a bunch of zombies dancing Gangnam Style in front of her… total horror.

 

From inside the shop Dara smirked at the frozen Chaerin and makes sure that Chaerin saw her smirk.

 

“mommy I want this… this… this… this… this… this… this… this… and this” Lauren tell her mommy. Dara raise one of her brows. “baby you practically said that you want all” Dara said and laugh at her daughter. Lauren pouted at her mommy. “Because I like them all”

 

Dara nodded at her daughter. “arrasso. I’ll just call your mom so she can pay just choose everything you want baby ok?” Lauren nodded enthusiastically and starts roaming around the store to pick the things she wanted to buy.

 

Dara on the other hand is exiting the store to pick up her frozen wife. ‘The name Elsa really got into her. She’s now frozen on her spot. I guess she can’t use her power properly’ Dara thought and giggle with her silly thought. Crazy? Only a little.

 

When Dara reach her frozen wife she automatically wraps her arms around her neck. “honey…” Dara called Chaerin sweetly.

 

Chaerin caught off-guard with Dara’s act and it makes the hidden dynamite inside explodes. The frozen Chaerin a while ago is more frozen now. “honey… our baby is inside waiting for us, especially you, come let’s go inside” Dara give Chaerin peck on her cheeks making Chaerin snap and back to the real world. “Yah!” Chaerin push Dara a little hard making the latter accidentally sat down on the floor.

 

“ouch!” Dara exclaimed. Her is hurt but what hurts her more is that Chaerin pushed her just because she kissed her on her cheek. Now, people are staring at her. They were like waiting for a scene that usually shows in dramas.

 

Chaerin wanted to help Dara but her body is not moving. She just caught off-guard that’s why in reflex she accidentally pushed Dara too hard.

 

“hey miss are you alright?” a girl with y body and beautiful face ask Dara and grabs Dara’s both arm from behind to help her stand. “Yeah, a little hurt on my cute but I’m fine. Thank you miss..?”

 

“I’m…”

 

“honey! Let’s go inside OUR DAUGHTER is waiting for us already!” Chaerin just like a mushroom pop in and holds Dara’s wrist pulling her inside the shop.

 

“hope to see you again Y!” Dara said to the girl before being drag out completely but not forgetting to give the girl a cute wink.

 

The girl just giggles at Dara and wave at her.

 

‘such a flirt. She has a wife already for Pete’s cat! She even gave the girl a wink!’ Chaerin murmurs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“baby do you want mommy to get you more food?” Dara ask her daughter who is sitting beside her enjoying her plate full of foods.

Lauren look at Dara with twinkling eyes. “can I go with you mommy? I want to get some food for you too. You’re too skinny mommy and I want to feed you more. I’ll take care of you mommy because Lauren is big girl now.” Dara pinch Lauren’s nose and peck on her daughter’s cheek. “what a sweet daughter I have. Of course baby I’ll get some food for you and you’ll get some food for me. Then you will feed mommy so mommy won’t be skinny anymore” Dara answered and put the table napkin from her lap at the side of her plate.

 

“hi” a voice from the side interrupted the mother and daughter conversation. Dara look at the voice’s source and smile when she notice the familiar face. “hello my y hero” Dara greeted the guest.

 

Chaerin glance at the un-invited visitor coldly and continue eating as if the girl is doesn’t exist. “what brings you here?” Dara ask.

 

“I just wanted to give you this” the girl slowly slip a piece of tissue paper in front of Dara with the girl’s number.

 

Lauren who saw what’s written on the piece of thin paper cloth whisper to her mom. “mom! Do something! The girl gave her number to mommy!” Chaerin just smile at her daughter and just continue eating.

 

“ohhh…uhhh..” Before Dara can answer the girl the latter stole kiss on her cheek and run away from them.

 

Chaerin who saw the kiss frown a little and bit her fork as if she wanted to bend the teeth of the fork with her own teeth. Chaerin then smirk as an idea pop out. She grab her glass and drink a little of water and ‘accidentally’ put her glass back to where the poor piece of tissue paper is located making the written numbers by a pen becomes blurred and scattered.

 

“omo!” Dara shrieked a little when she saw what happened.

 

Chaerin faked gasp. “oh! Sorry honey I didn’t know”

 

Dara shrug but smirked at Chaerin. “it’s ok honey. I know you’re jealous that’s why you did that. Don’t worry you’re my one and only” Dara said and put her two fingers on her lips and press it a little. Dara then press her fingers to Chaerin’s lips. “I wanted to kiss you now but our daughter is with us. I’ll give you the real one later in our room.” Dara added and wink at Chaerin. Dara stood up and pull her giggling daughter where the buffet table is.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“Tricia this is my mommy” Lauren introduce Dara to one of her classmates while they’re on their way to the parking lot. “hello Lauren’s mommy” Tricia said while waving her tiny hand to Dara. Dara smile at Tricia and pinch her cheek. “hello to you too little girl”

 

They continue walking and Lauren continue introducing Dara to her classmates, too proud of her another mommy. “this is my mommy” Lauren introduce Dara again but this time she introduced Dara to the three little girls who looks like mean even if they’re still young. “She’s your mommy?”

 

“yes! She’s beautiful right?” Lauren said proudly.

 

“is she the one pooping in the t.v?” One of the three girls ask to the other two little girls.

 

The other little girl nodded. “yes.”

 

“ohh my god! Lauren’s mommy is pooping in the T.V! Ewww”

 

“haha… Lauren’s mommy is pooping in the T.V”

 

Lauren on the other side is feeling really mad with what her classmates saying about her mommy. “So what? if my mommy is pooping in the commercial? She’s doing that because she’s a model unlike your moms. They’re not model like my mommy and they’re not as beautiful as my mommy”

 

Dara widen her eyes after hearing her daughter.

 

‘Oh my God! She’s like her mom.’ Dara thought and carefully drags her fuming daughter to their car.

 

 

As they reach their car Dara kneel down in front of her daughter and grabs her both shoulder. “Lauren baby… I know you’re upset with them but baby don’t do that again ok?”

 

Lauren keeps on frowning but in the end she smile sweetly at Dara. “yes mommy. Because you wanted me to be a good girl but mommy if they do that again I’ll tell mom to kick them out of this school. NOBODY will mess with my mommy” Lauren said and kiss Dara on her lips and hug her after. Dara can only sigh.

 

‘no wonder she’s Chaerin’s daughter.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What a tough daughter you have” a familiar voice for Dara commented from behind. Dara stood up and turn her body to see the owner of the voice. Her eyes widen and a wide smile quickly appears on her face. “Yuri!? What are you doing here?” Dara screamed happily and run towards her tan friend to hug the latter. “visiting our little vampire” Yuri answered and hug Dara back.

 

“How about us?” Another voice entered the scene. “Oh my… Sooyoungie!!” Dara broke their hug the moment she saw Sooyoung standing behind Yuri and hug her giraffe like friend. “Taeyeon!” Dara screamed again with full excitement. She also hugs her twin petite friend. “Seobaby!” another scream from Dara when she saw the maknae of the group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter