Chapter 10

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“honey? Where’s Lauren?” Dara asks softly, looking around trying to find the little girl. She looks like a teenager trying not to be caught by her parents for escaping and going on her friend’s party.

 

Chaerin put down the plate full of sliced ham on the table and face Dara. “she’s upstairs playing, I guess” Chaerin answered and walks back inside the kitchen to get another plate with fried eggs. It’s one of the rare scene in the house. Chaerin almost never stepped inside the kitchen as she’s too busy for cooking or even entering the kitchen.

 

Dara follows Chaerin like a puppy that somehow looks like a bunny also. “is she mad?”

 

Chaerin stops walking, “Nope. I explained it already” She answered and continue walking until she reached the table at the dining area. She also checked the table if there’s something that she forgot to make.

 

Dara exhaled the huge amount of oxygen inside her body. “Thank God and thank you honey, you rock!” Dara smiles widely and gave Chaerin peck on her lips. Only light peck.

 

Usually it makes Chaerin blush or feel some insects inside her stomach but now CHaerin only roll her eyes without letting Dara see her.

 

“I got to go honey. Ailee is waiting for me at the coffee shop outside the village with her friend. The coffee shop is on the way to your working place and it’s the only coffee shop outside the village. You can easily see it because it’s on the left side. Also, I told Ailee to sit beside the window so if you wanted to join us you know where I am.” Dara already turn her body to leave the house after leaving a hint that Dara wanted Chaerin to join their small meeting, but before she can step on more CHaerin grabs her forearm stopping her from leaving. “why don’t you eat first honey” Chaerin said sweetly. Too sweet for a regular CHaerin.

 

Dara stare at Chaerin sensing something… something fishy, meaty and veggie. Usually CHaerin will just call her honey if she’s jealous but now… there’s something, but Dara decided to shrug it off thinking that Chaerin is possessed with other CHaerin, the sweet one. Also the foods are very tempting. “did you cooked all of this?” Dara asked and stare at the foods in front of her almost drooling.

 

 

Chaerin gave Dara a small smile, “yes. I specially cooked this for you”

 

Dara reluctantly shifted her sight to CHaerin with wide eyes and mouth slightly ajar.

 

‘she cooked for me? Is the world going to separate into two?’

 

 

 

“stop staring at me like a fish and start eating. Ailee is waiting for you remember?” Chaerin faked concerned with faked warm smile which Dara didn’t notice.

 

“with pleasure honey and hoping for tonight’s pleasure from you” Dara winked and sat down and starts gobbling all the foods in front of her with her eyes.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter