Chapter 7

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“honey..” Dara called Chaerin while the latter is busy un-folding the table napkin. “hmmm.” Chaerin answered without bothering to look at Dara.

 

“Lauren said something to me before we left”

 

Hearing Lauren’s name Chaerin instantly pay attention to her date. “What is it?” Chaerin ask. She grabs the glass with water and drink while waiting for Dara to answer her.

 

“Our daughter told me that we should talk about giving her younger sibling. She said that she really wanted to have younger sibling. So what do you think honey?” Dara cross her arms above the table and lean a little while waiting for Chaerin’s  reaction and answer.

 

After hearing Dara’s answer Chaerin almost choke, good thing she have quick reflex and managed to gulp the water properly.

 

Chaerin look at Dara with wide eyes. “what did you say?”

 

Dara roll her eyes. “I said Lauren said we should talk about giving her younger sibling” Dara repeated.

 

“What!!” This time Chaerin raise her voice earning stares from other customers and also employees inside the restaurant.

 

‘such an exaggerated woman. What’s wrong with that?’ Dara thought and inwardly roll her eyes over and over again.

 

“is everything ok Miss?” a man wearing suit approach and ask them.

 

Chaerin was about to answer but Dara beat her up. “yes. My wife here is just surprised, too surprised when I told her that I’m pregnant with our second child but I’m hoping that this time we’ll be having twins or triplets” Dara answer the man in suit who looks like the manager of the restaurant.

 

Of course Dara is not Dara if she didn’t flash her smile that can take anyone’s heart instantly.

 

The man smile widely at Dara and Chaerin while nodding. “I see. I just thought that there’s something bad happened. Congratulations”

 

“thank you”

 

After the man left Chaerin glare at Dara. “why did you say that?”

 

Dara look at her innocently. “What? You want me to tell them that we’re still planning on making our next child? I don’t want that. It’s too private. What if he ordered his employees to put some herbal in our food and make us really ? Puhhh---lease! I don’t want to do it here secretly while eating or inside the restroom. I wanted us to do ‘it’ somewhere but not here.”

 

Chaerin deeply sigh.

 

The girl in front of her is too crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin and Dara starts eating the moment their food arrives. CHaerin in her deep thoughts on how will she survive with Dara on her side, not only that but also how can she handle Dara. It’s her first time meeting person like Dara. Usually girls that she met always flirting on her but Dara… she’s crazy.

 

While Dara, she’s thinking on how to tease Chaerin. She loves to tease Chaerin and do naughty things to her.

 

“excuse us Miss.” The man in suit bows a little with two more employees at his both side.

 

Dara and Chaerin stops eating. “yes?” Dara ask.

 

“as our congratulatory message we would like to give you a simple present for the wonderful news you had” One of the emplo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter