Chapter 1

Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Lauren! Come back here! Let’s take a bath. We will be late for school” a middle aged woman with all pink outfit running down from the stairs chasing a 6 years old little girl wearing cute frozen printed dress.

 

“I hate school! I don’t want to go to school nanny” the little girl complained while still running around the house and being chase by her nanny.

 

“please Lauren let’s take a bath. I’ll buy you lots of ice cream later” Lauren’s nanny kneels down and grabs both Lauren’s arms. Her tone is pleading just to convince the little girl to take her bath.

 

Lauren shook her head non-stop. “I don’t like. I don’t like. I don’t like” Lauren keeps repeating her answer.

 

A not so old lady appears from outside the house holding a small envelope waving in front of Lauren. “Lauren baby… I have something for you.”

 

Lauren automatically smiles widely. “grandma is that a letter from mommy?”

 

Lauren’s grandmother smiles to her granddaughter and kneels down in front of her. “yes baby. Now go to your nanny and take a bath then we will read your mommy’s letter” Lauren’s grandmother tried to convince Lauren.

 

“grandma can I read it now please? Please? Please?” Lauren pleaded cutely at her grandmother the latter just sigh and smile. “ok but promise to grandma that after you read your letter you’ll take a bath ok?”

 

Lauren only nodded, too excited to open her letter.

 

As Lauren opens the envelope she saw a young and beautiful girl on the picture with the background of Great Wall of China. “look mom! Mommy is in China now. Mom China is near to Korea right? I think mommy will be home soon” Lauren enthusiastically said to her grandmother’s only daughter, her mom.

 

Lauren’s grandmother reluctantly peek on her back only to meet her 29 years old daughter, Lee Chaerin, standing with her fierce cat-eye like while crossing her arms, wearing her sophisticated business attire and ready to go to work.

 

“nanny go bring Lauren upstairs and take her bath” Chaerin commands the nanny with her usual cold and flat tone. Mrs. Lee only smiles at her daughter and let her granddaughter brought upstairs.

 

“mother I thought we will stop this?”

 

“stop what? Taking Lauren to bath?”

 

“mother!”

 

 

--

 

 

“good morning Ms. Lee” a man in his 40’s enters the big room with an elegant design, a set of expensive leather couch in the middle of the room, books in either both side of the room. Black and gold colors can be seen inside the room with a large table in the middle after the large glass showing the busy city in front of the leather couch.

 

“good morning Mr. Kim any good news for me?” the owner of the building, Lee Chaerin, turn around sitting on her big and comfortable chair with her usual look.

 

“I’m sorry Ms. Lee but Mr. Choi said he won’t sell his property to us just to make it another hotel or mall” Mr. Kim said and stood in front of Chaerin’s table.

 

Chaerin sigh and massage her temple trying to control her temper with this case. “double the price if he still deny ask him the price. I need good news with this on this week” Chaerin tell coldly.

 

“yes Ms. Lee” Mr. Kim answered and left but not before bowing.

 

 

 

--

 

 

“Kimchee rice! Kimchee rice! Kimchee rice! They always orders kimchi rice! Aren’t they tired eating this? Why don’t they try some pasta?” the girl with petite body but a very beautiful face and soft and milky skin mumbles while making kimchi rice inside the kitchen of a restaurant as she’s the chief’s assistant.

 

Then she stops making kimchi rice when she saw an old lady putting some left overs on a plastic. “ahjumma are you stealing left overs again? Our manager already warned you about this right ahjumma?”

 

The old lady looks at her, pleading, and stops with what she’s doing. “I just want to give it to my children. We don’t have any food in our house”

 

“ok ahjumma you can take that but don’t let our manager see you ok? And this would be your last time stealing left overs or else our manager will fire you”

 

“thank you Dara. You’re really and angel”

 

“no problem ahjumma and besides we won’t do anything with that foods so better take it home for your children just make it fast” Dara smiled at her and continue what she’s doing.

 

A guy in black suit enters the kitchen and put his hands on his waist. “ahjumma! Didn’t I tell you to stop stealing left over foods? I gave you warning already but you never learn your lesson…”

 

“Sir let her take the left over foods. We don’t need them anyway” Dara rescued the old lady who is now scared of what will happen next. She knows that anytime the manager will fire her and that can’t be she needs to earn money for her children.

 

“if we will always let this slip then you all won’t learn your lessons. I don’t know why is it too difficult to all of you to follow the simple rules here..” the manager shouted with his wide eyes eyeing all the employees inside the kitchen.

 

“stop! Rules? You and this management is not following rules but you want us to follow you? We don’t even have benefits here. We don’t have any insurance. Where is our human rights?”

 

“if you’re not happy with the way we handle this restaurant then you are FIRED!”

 

Dara held up her hand to signal the manager to stop which he did. “you don’t need to fire me because  I QUIT!”

 

With that Dara remove her apron and throw it in front of the manager and left the kitchen without bothering if the kimchi tice that she’s cooking will burn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“arrggghhh! Why now? God my stomach” the girl mumbles as she keeps on clutching her stomach while holding herself to fart in public place. Beads of sweats are clearly visible on her face. She keeps on walking in a hard way to reach the girls’ restroom to release whatever her stomach has.

 

*ppprrrtttt*

 

A fart escapes from the girl with beautiful face and close her eyes as she can feel that any moment she’ll lose the hold and maybe drop her bomb in the middle of the huge mall.

 

*ppprrrtttt*

 

Another fart escapes and the girl just half run and half walk to the restroom.

 

As she manage to get inside the restroom she immediately find an empty cubicle and occupied it.

 

“ahhhh…” she moan a little when she feel relax for not holding and withdrawing whatever she has inside her stomach.

 

She keeps on farting and withdrawing all.

 

 

 

Having trouble with your diarrhea? Take LESS capsule with one capsule you can enjoy hanging out with your friends without worries.

 

LESS capsule, the best anti-diarrhea in town.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hahahaha. Noona! You’re good in ting on t.v!”

 

“haha you’re right Chanyeol! I don’t know that she s like that hahaha”

 

Then another two male voices filled the whole living room with their laughters.

 

“yah! Yah! Yah! Stop it!” Dara hit his brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter