Chapter 9

Rainbow Sprinkles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pouted when his boyfriend, which he was so thankful about for six days already, suddenly pushed him away from their make-out after hearing footsteps coming from the stairs. He whimpered in dissatisfaction at the fact that the tall boy doesn’t want anyone to walk in on them while making-out but perfectly fine with chaste kisses and pecks.

He knew Chanyeol became a little paranoid ever since when his mother walked in on them while they were in his room two days ago. He was sitting on the tall boy’s lap, arms around the other’s neck while Chanyeol’s were around his waist. They weren’t even kissing at the moment his mother entered his room without any warning. Both were just talking and giggling over stupid confessions if their embarrassing moments but he thought it was his mother’s expression that scared his boyfriend.

It was his boyfriend’s first encounter with his parents and it didn’t end up so nice like he once imagined about letting his parents meet his boyfriend.

That very next day, Chanyeol didn’t come because of embarrassment so it was his turn to go to the other’s house. He had tried explaining that his mother was just having a little argument with his father and that’s why she looked like she was going to kill his boyfriend but Chanyeol didn’t seem convinced.

“Yeol,” he whined, the pout not fading as his fingers tugged on the other’s shirt.

They were both in one of the guest rooms in the tall boy’s house because as usual, Chanyeol didn’t want anyone to invade his private sanctuary and Baekhyun respected that. It’s not like it’s the only room in the house to have some privacy. And if there’s a specific place that the couple liked to have their make-out, it’s always on the couch or on a chair, or just somewhere Baekhyun could straddle his boyfriend while the other sits still. It’s only in the restroom when they’re in school or other public places.

“They’re not going to walk in on us. I locked the door.”

Chanyeol just stared at him for a few seconds before turning his head towards the door to make sure it was locked. “Okay.”

Baekhyun smiled as he leaned closer again and share another long kiss which happened shortly after they started when a knock came on the door. He pulled away with a sigh, burying his face into the tall boy’s neck and let his weight fall on the other while his arms found their ways around Chanyeol’s torso.

“Yes?” Chanyeol called out, looking at the door with his thumb making circles on the shorter boy’s waist.

“I’m throwing a party tonight!” It was Chanyeol’s sister.

“Yeah, sure.”

“I didn’t disturb something, did I?”

“You just did, noona!” Baekhyun butted in with a chuckle as he pulled away from his boyfriend.

Chanyeol’s sister laughed behind the door and apologized before walking away.

He looked at his boyfriend who gave him an apologetic look and he could just coo at the sight. “It’s okay, Channie. My sleepover would be more interesting.” He gave an assured smile but the other’s expression turned to somewhat a mix of surprise and upset.

“Am I that boring?”

“What? No, you’re not boring!” He just found it adorable when the other thinks different than how he wanted.

“But I promised you that tonight’s just going to be just for the two of us.”

“Your sister’s going to throw a New Year’s Eve party. It wouldn’t be so bad. We’ll just go down there for a while and have our time alone together after the countdown.”

“Okay,” Chanyeol nodded. “Would you like some cupcakes?”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as they walked back to the guest room after they found out that he ran out of Baekhyun’s favorite rainbow sprinkles. After knowing that the said bits of colorful sweets had ran out, the shorter boy lost interest and decided to do something else which led them back on the single couch in the guest room.

The tall boy thought that the other was just upset that he didn’t have his favorite sprinkles but then, Baekhyun cleared his mind from doubts. A single smile and kiss was all it took to get rid of his worries.

“It’s cold.” The shorter boy whispered and he could feel Baekhyun’s warm breath against his neck as he let the other snuggle closer into him. “And my Channie’s so warm.”

He chuckled and secured his arms around the smaller figure leaning against him. “You’re warm too.”

“I really doubted it when you told me you never had a friend before.”

“Why would I lie?”

Baekhyun hummed, shifting a bit and sighed. “Well, first, you’re handsome.”

“I’m not.”

“Hush! I’m not lying and it’s really true. Second, you’re tall.”

“That’s true.”

“Tall guys are attractive. Third, you’re good in baking. Fourth, you’re smart. Fifth, you’re rich. Sixth, you’re funny. Seventh… hm… you’re warm. Eighth…” He paused with a hum.

“A nerd and Luhan said you like it.”

“What?”

Chanyeol could see the blush on the other’s face as Baekhyun pulled away, eyes widening in surprise. He just smiled back.

“I’m going to kill Luhan,” the shorter boy muttered.

“I thought you like me because I make cupcakes for you and I guess I’m wrong. Why do you like nerdy guys?” He asked and Baekhyun’s face got warmer and a deeper shade of pink.

No matter what, Baekhyun wouldn’t admit it.

“I don’t!”

He knew Baekhyun was denying it and it’s totally obvious with the face. “Then you don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter