Chapter 17

Rainbow Sprinkles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few weeks, Chanyeol noticed the progress when it came to Baekhyun’s attitude towards other people, especially those who approaches him and talks to him. At first, his boyfriend would immediately react violently like the usual. He didn’t remind the other boy about behaving properly too often because it might cause Baekhyun to go against it even more. Just a knowing look was all it took the shorter boy to get the message and eventually minimize his overreacting behavior.

As a reward, Chanyeol would take his boyfriend to more dates and sleepovers. Baekhyun loved it that way.

Saturday, and Chanyeol received a call from his boyfriend, asking for him to come over in spite of their projects due that Monday.

“Baek?” He peered inside the house through the window after receiving no response when he pressed the doorbell twice. No sign of life inside. Maybe he’s playing a prank on me, he thought. What a waste to come here if he’s not around.

“Boo!”

Chanyeol swore his heart almost dropped down to his stomach when Baekhyun suddenly popped out from the side of the window. Though the shorter boy wore a cute pair of bunny ears, it scared the out of him. “Baby, you scared me,” he whined.

Baekhyun’s smile showed interest and the taller boy knew he enjoyed what he just did. “I’ll get the door!” Disappearing from the sight, the front door opened and Baekhyun stepped out of the doorway and jumped into his boyfriend’s arms. “I missed you!”

The taller boy welcomed the other in his arms, both sharing a short sweet kiss. Pulling away, Chanyeol stared at the pink bunny ears with a grin.

“Like what you see, Channie?”

He nodded dumbly before he was pulled into the house. “You still look pretty.”

“Cute,” Baekhyun corrected as he closed the door behind him. “I’m going to show you something.”

Both ended up in Baekhyun’s room and Chanyeol just stood by the window, looking outside, while the shorter boy turned his TV on and played something from the tape.

“Channie, look at me!”

Chanyeol turned to glance back at his boyfriend who was pointing at the TV screen. An old recorded video was playing and he couldn’t help but smile at the sight of a little Baekhyun dancing along at a class performance.

They sat on the edge of the bed, Baekhyun clinging into his boyfriend’s arm. The whole video was focused only at Baekhyun when the song was about to end, the view was zoomed out, showing how the shorter boy stood out for being so small and cute. Chanyeol cooed at the sight.

“That’s so cute,” the taller boy complimented, kissing his boyfriend’s tip of the nose.

The tape was still playing, showing little Baekhyun running around the classroom with his classmates.

“Look at you,” Chanyeol added, cooing. “Still cute and hyper. The bunny ears look good on you.”

“Isn’t this one of your fantasies, Yeol?” Baekhyun hummed in a teasing manner, fingers playing with the taller boy’s collar. Seeing the blush creeping out into the other’s face in a speed of light, his lips twitched up in victory.

He had planned his day and Chanyeol had no idea.

“You know, Channie, my parents aren’t here so I was bored and I remembered something about what you said the other night.”

“Uh…” Chanyeol hated himself for acting dumb. It’s not like he did it on purpose buy Baekhyun was right. He got one of his fantasies right in front of him – a Baekhyun with bunny ears.

“I want to try something too,” Baekhyun added, standing up and pulling his boyfriend with him near the wall. Before Chanyeol could have the chance to ask, he pulled his boyfriend down for a kiss, his back against the wall and arms hooked around the taller boy’s neck.

On the other hand, Chanyeol responded immediately when he felt Baekhyun’s leg trying to get around his waist. Securing the limbs around him, his hands held tightly on the shorter boy’s thighs but their lips remained connected.

With the recorded video still playing, it served as their background noise though for the boys, it was long forgotten and unheard over Baekhyun’s moans.

And damn, Chanyeol was getting hard in his pants.

Leaving Baekhyun’s swollen lips, Chanyeol trailed kisses down the pretty boy’s jawline and neck, receiving pants and a hard grip on his hair. He didn’t mind at all.

Baekhyun internally celebrated for finally unleashing the beast within his boyfriend. He had longed for it and as a , he couldn’t wait for his boyfriend to take his first and he was sure he would never regret it.

“Baekhyun, honey, we’re—.”

For an instant mechanism, Chanyeol immediately pulled away and stood straight, dropping his boyfriend on the floor without any warning. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter