Chapter 10

Rainbow Sprinkles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking a break for a while, I think my writing skills betrayed me.
I'm sorry about this and please bear with it.

 

Two weeks, Baekhyun secretly counted the days as soon as he woke up. It was that long since the last time he had seen his boyfriend personally.

After the weird confession about getting that New Year’s Eve, Chanyeol ran out of the room and avoided him the whole night. Both ended sleeping on different rooms though the shorter boy managed to get rid of his earlier.

He literally scared his boyfriend and mentally noted to choose his words carefully at times like it.

Two weeks passed by since the last time Chanyeol dropped him off his house before the other traveled to Japan with his sister. They had talked about it over the phone and he wasn’t really convinced that everything was fine for Chanyeol. Guilt was still there.

His phone vibrated on his night table and he lazily reached out to pick it up. “For the last time, I don’t care if you lost your ing credit card, !” He yelled through the phone, not wanting to waste more time talking to Jongin about the lost credit card and the tanned boy had been bothering him for help since the night before. He didn’t care how his voice sounded that moment because he was really pissed off. “I told you that your stole it while you were slee—!”

“You’re on your period again, baby?”

Oh. Realizing it was Chanyeol, mind went blank after he imagined himself being hit with a swaying wrecking ball. “I miss you, baby giant,” he cooed, rolling himself to a comfortable spot in his bed. “You didn’t call me last night.”

“I was busy.”

“Busy what? Flirting? Because I’m going to book a flight to Tokyo right now if you did!”

“No, I was baking my Baby Byun Special cupcakes.”

“Baby Byun what? Wait, you mean…” He gasped, sitting up on his bed.

“I’m downstairs.”

Without even bothering to end the call, he threw his phone on the mattress and ran out of his room and down the stairs, barefoot. It didn’t matter to him because his boyfriend was there to keep him warm later on. Chanyeol was sitting on the couch in the living room with three boxes of cupcakes on his lap.

“How did you get in?” He asked, gaining the tall boy’s attention from whatever non-living thing the other was staring at in front.

“Your parents were leaving just in time I arrived.” Chanyeol smiled meekly at him. “I was scared your mother was going to kick me away but she didn’t.”

Baekhyun took the boxes away and placed them on top of the coffee table before jumping to his boyfriend’s lap. “I missed my Yeollie!” He was about to kiss his boyfriend when he realized that he just woke up. “Uh, I just woke up,” he softly said, arms making way around his boyfriend’s neck.

“That’s so obvious,” the other chuckled. “You have a cute messy bed hair and baby blue pajamas.”

“But I want to kiss you.” He giggled when the tall boy pouted and pulled him closer by the waist. He leaned in and both shared a short kiss. “I missed your lips too.”

Chanyeol hummed, placing a peck on his lips. “How about my cupcakes?”

“Your cupcakes too.” He pulled away, pinching his boyfriend’s ear, causing the other to yelp in both pain and surprise. “You didn’t tell me you’re already back! I would have picked you up from the airport!”

“I wanted to surprise you,” the other defended.

“Surprise my !”

“My cupcakes are waiting.”

 

 

Chanyeol didn’t expect his boyfriend’s monthly mood swing to come days earlier than he expected but good thing he was able to make some cupcakes to ease the other’s temper. It works every time.

He didn’t want to admit it but he was actually still scared that Baekhyun would catch him off guard and lead him to do inappropriate things together. The thought of having their first together sounded exciting but he thought they were too early for it. They were only officially dating for barely a month.

But then, after feeding his boyfriend with his cupcakes, he found himself breathing in the other’s addictive strawberry scent. When it suddenly hit him, he already left two fresh blotches on his boyfriend’s neck.

He pulled away, not knowing how his boyfriend ended almost topless, sitting on the island counter in the kitchen with him standing in between the legs.

Baekhyun gave him a soft whimper and an unsatisfied look. “What’s wrong?”

Instead of answering back, he fixed his boyfriend’s pajama shirt, buttoning them properly.

“Yeol,” the other wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter