Chapter 4

Rainbow Sprinkles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending a good five minutes of staring at Baekhyun’s sleeping face, Chanyeol finally decided to clean up. He moved like a ninja, moving with stealth and without noise from the closet, checking if there was anything he could wear, and to the bathroom only to find stuffs that couldn’t fit him. All were too small.

Just then, there was a knock on the door, loud enough to echo through the whole place but he was surprised that Baekhyun never stirred a bit. He did too much for his ninja moves when the pretty boy sleeps like a log. He shook the thought off, knowing that nobody saw how stupid he looked like when sneaked out from bed in slow motion and just headed to the door.

“Hey, pal.” It was Yifan with a pile of clothes in his hands. “Here’s something you could change into. Just leave your laundry there and they’ll take care of it.”

“Thanks, Kris.” He nodded and took the clothes from the other.

“And sorry about this, I know you probably wondered why you woke up next to Baekhyun. The rooms were fully booked so we thought it would be fine if you share with him since we forgot to reserve a room for you.”

“Ah, but I’m surprised there are clothes in the closet like someone’s staying here.”

“That, yes, this is Baekhyun’s room. We all have one.”

He pondered for a moment and assumed that his friends were regulars in the place to have their own rooms. “Oh. That’s cool.” He nodded.

“So, we’ll be downstairs at the restaurant across the street so you can come if you want. You have to wake Baekhyun too.”

“Sure. See you later.”

 

 

Like some people, realizations and decisions were done well in the shower and Chanyeol was totally in for it. If he would be asked the same question like what Yura asked him about Baekhyun’s friends sticking with the said boy though the pretty boy’s a little out of normal sometimes, he was now ready for an answer.

They don’t judge.

They may look like a bunch of retards at some point, talking about nonsense and playfully bullying each other but they get serious when there’s something to be serious about.

They care.

Though they may not look like it, for an instance, what Yifan did was a good example. He never asked for anything but the other was prepared to provide something for him and even apologized for having to sleep with Baekhyun, which Chanyeol was very thankful of because simply, it’s Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun,” he muttered and a smile formed in his lips.

A knock came on the door and he immediately turned the shower off. “Is anyone there?”

“Y-Yes! Uh, it’s me!” He answered, waiting for a response but there was silence for a while. His eyes were fixed on the closed door.

“Ah! Chanyeol?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay. I’ll just go and check out Luhan.”

“Okay?” He answered, unsure of his response. Before he could ask if the other was going to return right away, he heard footsteps fading and a door closing.

 

 

It took Baekhyun a while to return and when he did, Chanyeol was surprised that the other was already dressed up.

“I used Luhan’s shower.” The shorter boy informed, opening his closet to look for his wallet and phone. “Kris and Kai already ordered breakfast so we better get down there now before the food gets cold.”

He nodded and trailed behind the boy with one thing in mind. He noticed that Baekhyun wasn’t wearing eyeliner.

Their breakfast was a little quieter than usual because of the hangover. Chanyeol couldn’t hide the discomfort he was feeling with his headache until Baekhyun shot up and darted towards the restroom without a word.

“Could anyone volunteer to check on him? I still feel a little dizzy.” Luhan spoke and one by one shook their heads, sharing their own discomforts and it left Chanyeol no choice but follow the shorter boy to the other room.

His headache didn’t disappear completely and he still managed to make his way towards the male’s restroom without tripping or bumping to anything. When he entered, Baekhyun came out from one of the cubicles, coughing weakly and groaning as he made his way towards the sink.

Chanyeol knew by the look on the other’s haggard face that Baekhyun wasn’t feeling good so asking the other if he was okay was not in the option. He watched the shorter boy rinse his mouth with water and he grabbed paper towels from the side, handing it to the other.

The pretty boy muttered a soft “Thanks” as he took wiped his face and hands with the paper towels.

“I guess we had too much fun last night.” Before he could expect the other to give a response of agreement, Baekhyun was back in the cubicle, throwing up. He didn’t hesitate to crouch down behind the other and rub the shorter boy’s back with his hand.

After a while when Baekhyun finally stopped vomiting, since there wasn’t anything left for him to vomit, Chanyeol helped him up to the sink.

“Thanks, again.” The shorter boy managed to smile as he rinsed his mouth again. “I won’t mind if you ask me to do something in return.”

Their eyes met through the mirror in front of them and Chanyeol couldn’t help but blush at the sudden idea of asking Baekhyun out in return. “Maybe a date would do.”

Baekhyun just stared at him, frozen in spot.

He simply shook his head and chuckled a little, stepping back a little and the next thing he knew, his back was against the floor and Baekhyun’s laughter bounced through the tiled walls. He managed to get up to his feet after a few seconds of cluelessness that he slipped.

He checked himself for injuries but what he found was worse than injuries. The back part of his shirt on his right shoulder was wet and smelled like piss. “, man, is this piss?” He unconsciously muttered and it dawned to him that he was right when he found a puddle on the floor that trailed from one of the cubicles.

“Oh, god, I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have laughed.” Baekhyun apologized to him, throwing the paper napkins away. “Wait here if you don’t want people to think you pissed yourself because you smell like you did.”

Before Chanyeol could ask where the other was going, Baekhyun disappeared. It didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter