Chapter 15

Rainbow Sprinkles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun quietly cooed at the sight of his boyfriend awkwardly answering his parents’ questions about how serious the tall boy was with their relationship. Chanyeol stuttered all the way to the end of the interrogation. He held his boyfriend’s hands that were flooding with cold sweat and he leaned his head on the arm.

The tall boy’s answers weren’t of special significance but enough to express his solemnity towards their relationship and Baekhyun could only smile proudly beside him.

Baekhyun glanced outside the window and was surprised to realize that it was already dark outside. He had brought his boyfriend over after lunch. His parents seemed to be interested with his boyfriend for interviewing him for hours with occasional breaks for snacks.

But before he could tell his parents about it, his father extended his arm towards his boyfriend, saying that it was his pleasure to meet Chanyeol once again. He quickly pulled his boyfriend’s hand and run his sleeve along the sweating palm before releasing it for his father to accept the handshake.

His parents let out a chuckle at the sight, knowing very well that Chanyeol felt nervous and awkward in front of them.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Byun,” Chanyeol finally said without faltering, relaxing that everything has come to an end.

“How about staying for dinner?” Baekhyun’s father suggested and the tall boy stiffened again after the handshake.

Baekhyun couldn’t bear to see his boyfriend suffer any longer though he found it cute. “Dad, he can’t stay anymore. He’ll be fine.” He held his boyfriend’s hand again, gripping on it tightly. “I’ll send him home.”

Chanyeol gave the elders a bow and bid goodbye before he was led out of the house by his boyfriend. “Baek, I’m sorry, I was nervous,” he apologized as they crossed the lawn.

“It was fine. You did well, Channie.” Baekhyun halted and rewarded his boyfriend with a peck on the cheek. “My parents like you.”

Chanyeol merely flashed a meek smile.

“Be safe on your way, okay?”

“Of course.”

“I’ll give you more rewards tomorrow,” Baekhyun winked and Chanyeol immediately knew what it meant with a totally different smile. “I’ll be over after lunch.”

“I’ll be waiting.”

Baekhyun watched his boyfriend walk away and waited until the figure disappears around the corner. He skipped his back to the house, squealing as he entered the door and ran towards his parents in the dining room. He gave his parents squeezing hugs.

“Thank you for accepting Chanyeol! It means a lot to me!”

“He’s really nice and awkward,” his father commented.

“I know but he’s serious,” he pouted. “He’s really adorable too.”

 

 

Chanyeol was in the middle of drinking his fresh milk when he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind. He spits his drink to the table in surprise. He didn’t even need to ask who it was. “Baek? How did you get in?”

Baekhyun whimpered and forced his way into the tall boy’s lap, pulling the chair away from the table and sat down. “You don’t need to know.”

“You said you’ll be here after lunch.”

“No one’s around here?” Baehyun ignored the statement but Chanyeol didn’t mind.

“I’m alone,” he muttered, wiping the mess in his lips with his sleeve but Baekhyun pulled his hand away and decided to kiss him clean, earning a soft moan from him. He couldn’t even mutter something because the other boy forcing his way between the lips.

The shorter boy’s hands cupped his boyfriend’s face, shifting on the tall boy’s lap to straddle without disconnecting their lips.

Chanyeol’s arms voluntarily made way around the other’s back, hand running up and down repeatedly as he returned the kiss sloppily, not even caring how he probably tasted like that he just finished his breakfast. He doesn’t mind because his boyfriend doesn’t.

But Baekhyun tasted like mint. He thought it was probably like drinking milk after brushing teeth.

Only the sound of a car stopping in front of the house made them part.

“Noona,” Chanyeol said, gently pushing his boyfriend off him and Baekhyun took the empty seat next to him without complaint but with a sly smile on his lips.

The front door clicked open and Chanyeol’s sister appeared by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter