Not gonna happen

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

Yesterday after HM left, I kept smiling to myself and blushing.. I can't belive I said all those chesy things to her, but it was what is inside of my heart and her words are imprinted inside my mind like a tatto.. she really is very sweet and I'm so lucky to have her as my girl, now I have to become stronger to protect her, specially from my brother.

HJ: "Hey sis"

JY: "What do you want? to pick another fight with me?"

HJ: "Nope, just came to tell you that you can say goodbye to your pray.. because she is now mine"

JY: "What are you talking about?"

HJ: "You'll know soon.. you might wake up with a dead body beside you tomorrow morning"

JY: "Don't you dare, she's mine"

HJ: "We'll see.. for now, bye sis"

JY: "YAH!"

I better go and see Hyomin early today.. I don't want anythng happen to her, I wouldn't forgive myself

JY MOM: "Jiyeon-ah! come down faster.. we have to train!"

JY: "Yes, mom! I'm just outting my trainers on"

JY MOM: "Ok, hurry up!"

(AFTER A MINUTE JY AME DOWNSTAIRS AND HAD BREAKFAST.. LATER ON SHE STARTED HER TRAINING WITH HER BROTHER AS HER RIVAL, SHE ATTACKED HIM LIGHTLY TO NOT SHOW HER REAL STRAINGHT TO HIM, JUST IN CASE.. SHE KNEW SHE WILL NEED IT LATER... AFTER 6 LONG HOURS, THEY FINALLY STOPPED.. HJ HAD 4 CUTS AND A BIG BRUISE ON HIS CHEEK.. JY JUST SMIRK TO HIM AND THEN MADE HER WAY TO TAKE A SHOWER.. AFTER THAT SHE HAD DINNER AND WENT T HER ROOM TO SEARCH FOR SOME WEAPONS SHE MIGHT NEED, JUST IN CASE.. SHE WENT DOWNSTARIS ONCE AGAIN TO GO AND INFORM HER MOTHER WHERE SHE WAS GOING TO GO)

JY: "Mom!"

JY MOM: "Yes Jiyeon"

JY: "I'm going to the forest.. there are some things I need to do and also I dicovered where they leave they alarm triggers so I'm gonna mark the spots" (lying)

JY MOM: "Ok, be careful there.. if you need help with something just call your brother, he's alredy in the forest"

JY: "What?!"

JY MOM: "Yes, he said he knew that Park family heir face and he was going to observe her more close to know her skills and her weakness as well.. so he left 30 min ago"

JY: "Ok, I gotta go.. bye mom"

JY MOM: "Bye"

Oh god please let HM be ok.. please don't let my brother reach her before I do... I should have known this was going to happen, I can't belive I was so careless even after he clearly told me what was he going to do

(JY RAN AS FAST AS SHE COULD THROUGH THE FOREST TO GO TO THE SPOT SHE ALWAYS MEET WITH HM... AS SOON AS SHE WAS GETTIN NEAR SHE HARD SCREAMS AND THE SOND OF METAL GETTING AGAINS EACHOTHER, SHE KNEW IT WAS HM SWORD AND SHE WAS SURE HER BROTHER TOOK ONE OF THE METAL SPEARS OF HER FATHER.. SHE RAN FASTER UNTIL SHE ARRIVE, SHE SAW HER BROTHER SPEAR GOING THROUGH HM RIGHT LEG, MAKING HER KNEEL OF PAIN, THEN HE APPROACH HER AND LAYED HER DOWN ON THE GROND.. HM WAS SRUGGULING TO GET FREE AND SHE DID IT.. BUT THE PAIN IN HER LEG DIDN'T LET HER GO THAT FAR)

HJ: "Now, what do we have here.. a little girls that is going to become my bi*** now"

HM: "I'm never going to be yours.. you monster, get off me" (pointing HJ with her sword)

HJ: "Leave that sword on the ground honey.. you might get hurt"

HM: "Oh trust me.. is not me who is going to get hurt, but you!" (swinging her sword and making a deep cut on HJ arm)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter