Second meeting

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

Sine I woke up today I couldn't stop thinking about my encounter with Jiyeon-ssi.. even though I don't know where she comes from or her surname, I'm sure of one thing, I want to meet this girl again.. after cutting my thought about Jiyeon-ssi I went downstairs and then to the basement to train with my mom.. I've been training since I can remember to become an assasin and kill all of those from Park family.. why? well, because they killed my father without mercy and I saw it, My parents never wanted me to have the same path they did, but just in case something happened to me they have to train me.. I still remember that my dad last wish before he died was for me to have a normal life, be happy with the person I love and have a family, that's why he wanted to take care of everything and let me have a free life.. but after that day I was determinated to be smarter than them and faster to kill, and to protect my mother.

HM MOM: "Ready sweety?"

HM: "Yes, mom.. attack me with everything you got"

HM MOM: "Ok, be ready and remember.. always read your enemy's eyes and-"

HM: "And you will know their weakness and their next move"

HM MOM: "Good then, let's start"

( AFTER 4 LONG HOURS ON TRAINING IN ALL THE DIFFERENT FIELDS AND POSSIBLE SCENARIOS, HM TOLD HER MOTHER THAT SHE WILL GO AND EXPLORE THE FOREST ONCE AGAIN AFTER DINNER, BUT FIRST SHE WANTED TO TAKE A SHOWER.. THE REASON HM EXPLORE THE FOREST, IS TO MEMORIZ AND KNOW EVERY SINGLE INCH AND THING THAT IS IN THET FOREST SO THAT WILL GIVE HER AND ADVANTEGE WHEN THE TIME TO ATTACK COMES.. BECAUSE LIKE THAT SHE WILL KNOW WHERE TO HIDE IF SHE GETS INJURE OR WHERE TO GO TO SURVIVE.. SHE ALSO OBSERVED FROM TIME TO TIME HER ENEMY'S HOUSE AND FROM HER KNOLEDGE, SHE LEARN THAT THERE IS ONE WOMAN AROUND 40 SOMETHING YEARS OLD AND A YOUNG BOY AROUND 25 YEARS OLD.. HER MOTHER ALSO TOLD HER THAT THAT FAMILY HAD A DAUGHTER THT WAS THE CHOSEN ONE TO KILL HER AND HM, BUT HM NEVER ONCE SAW THAT GIRL IN THE HOUSE)

HM: "Mom I'm going to the forest, be back soon ok?"

HM MOM: "Yes, be careful honey and come back safe"

HM: "Don't worry I will.. you too take care while I'm gone, close all he doors just in case he alarm gets on again.. I don't want to lose you like I lost dad ok?"

HM MOM: "You won't.. now go before it gets late, I'll wait for you"

HM: "Ok, bye mom" (kissing her mom forehead)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter