Determination

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

FLASHBACK

JY: "Hyomin from now on I promise to train hard to protect you"

HM: "You don't have to do that, I don't want you to get hurt.. besides I also know how to fight and how to defend myself"

JY: "Yes, it looked like it when my brother attacked you and almost killed you"

HM: "It wasn't like that he jumped at me from behind... and besides when I heard footsteps I thought it was you"

JY: "Minnie.. this fight is not going to be like the one you had with my brother, both of us have to be prepared for anything that comes to us"

HM: "I know, I'll train harder as well.. I don't want anything or anyone to hurt you baby"

JY: "Me neither.. so let's keep our training for now.. let's only meet on weekends ok?"

HM: "WHAT?! Only on weekends? why? I can't live that long without you"

JY: "I'll miss you too but we have to.. let's just think about our future together"

HM: "Y-you want to have a fututre with m-me?"

JY: "E-eh? Oh, y-yes" (shy)

HM: "Then I'm going to train hard to be able to protect you because I want to have a future with you too Jiyeon"

JY: (Smiling) "Then, let's give our all suring the trainings sessions"

HM: "Ok"

END OF FLASHBACK

Today when I woke up very determinated to train hard.. I wanted o be able to protect myself and Hyomin, I don't want anything happen to her and I know that if my brother finds out about us he will be the first one to go and try to kill her, so I have to become stronger, faster and able to kill anyone... my mother s usual made us train 5 hours but after we finish that I talked to her.

JY: "Mom, can I talk to you?"

JY MOM: "Sure, what is it Jiyeon-ah?"

JY: "From now on I will be training more"

JY MOM: "Why?"

JY: "I want to become a good killer.. I want to be able to kill anyone"

JY MOM: "You indeed are your fathers daughter.. you have the same spirit as he had, I'm proud of you"

JY: "Thanx mom, so can I practice more hours? maybe during the night?"

JY MOM: "Ok, you can.. but also make sure to sleep and rest well, remember that even if you are strong, you'll still a lot of energy to use that streinght"

JY: "Yes mom, I'll kep that in mind.. thank you"

JY MOM: "No, problem.. no go and wash your face and then comeand have dinner with me and your brother"

JY: "Yes mom!"

(AFTER JY MOM LEFT.. JY HEADED TO HER ROOM TO FRESH UP AND SHE FOUND HER BROTHER THERE)

JY: "ah! oppa, you scared me"

HJ: "I did? sorry then"

JY: "What are you doing here anyway?"

HJ: "I came to talk to my little sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter