Back to you

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

I think I passed out for 2 days, because hen I woke up I was dizzy and the light bothered me... I tryed to get near my house once again but my whole body and specially my leg hurted a lot.. when I got close enough I pressed the diramed remote and the house started to lose all the thick metal that was covering it... I smiled watchng my home once again, but since I used all te left energy I had to come back to my house I fainted once again and I think I fell hard on the ground because my back hurts.

End of HM POV

Jiyeon POV

I woke up thanx to the sun rays.. wait sun-rays?.. I haven't seen sun-rays since Hm left and left me and Ms Park in the armed house.. that means that she came back.. finally it's been three days snice she left and I was so worried.. as soon as I got up and went out of the room and found Ms. Park smiling, maybe she had the same thought as I did that our Hyomin-ni came back

JY: "Do you think?"

HM MOM: "Positive, she is the one who took the remote so she is the one who diarmed the house"

JY: "Let's go and look for her"

HM MOM: "Wait.. let's take some water and food just in case she is weak"

JY: "Ok"

(AND LIKE THAT HM MOM AND JY WENT OUT OF THE HOUSE TO LOOK FOR HM.. THE SEARCH ON THE WHOLE FOREST UNTIL JY SAW AN UNMOVING BODY LYING ON THE GROUND NOT FAR FROM THE HOUSE)

JY: "Minnie?" (gettng closer to the body and widening her eyes when she realize is HYOMIN) "Ms. Park!"

HM MOM: "You found her?!" (getting near where JY is)

JY: "Yes, come faster"

HM MOM: "Ok.. where is she?"

JY: "T-there" (pointing at the body)

HM MOM: "HYOMIN-AH!"

JY: "Minnie!"

(BOTH OF THEM GOT NEAR THE BODY AND JY KNEEL DOWN NEXT TO IT.. REPETEDLY CALING HM AND SHAKING HER BODY LIGHTLY BUT THERE WAS O RESPONSE.. AT THIS JY STARTED TO CRY WHILE HM MOTHER TRIED TO CALM HER DOWN)

HM MOM: "Jiyeon-ssi calm down.. c'mon let's take her back to the house and check her in there"

JY: "You're right.. let's carry her on my back"

HM MOM: "Ok, let me help you" (putting both of Hyomin arm around Jiyeon neck) "Ready?"

JY: "Yes, let's lift her"

HM MOM: "Ok.. one, two.. three"

JY: "Ok, let's get going"

(JY CARRIED HM IN HER BACK UNTIL THEY ARRIVED TO HM HOUSE.. HM MOM ASKED JY TO TAKE HER TO HM BEDROOM SINCE IT WAS MORE ONFORTABLE AND TO TAKE HER CLOTHE OFF WHILE SHE GET'S THE NEEDED THINGS TO TRAT HM WOUNDS.. SPECIALLY THE ONE IN HER LEG.. JY DID AS TOLD AND THEN SHE KNEEL DOWN NEXD TO HM BED AND SOFTYL TOUCHED HER LOVER'S FACE WHILE CRYING)

JY: "Stupid.. you are a completly stupid person Park Hyomin.. look how you are right now, how could you do this to me? to you mom? did you have any idea how worried we were for you?.. I said that I hate seeing you in this kind of state.. I hate seeing you cover in wounds and hurt, you stupid!.. you should have told me what you were planing to do and not just go and do it alone.. I hate you Park Hyomin, I hate you for leaving me and almost getting yourself killed.. you stupid kid!"

HM: "I- I'm s-sor-ry Ji" (in a weak voice)

JY: "Minnie?"

HM: "Hi" (weakly smiling)

JY: "I'll call your mother.. don't close your eyes" (about to leave when HM grabbed her wrist)

HM: "D-don't g-g-go"

JY: "Minnie..."

HM: "I've m-miss-ed y-uo"

JY: "You stupid, if you missed me then why did you did that? you could've gotten yourself killed.. stupid"

HM: "I did i-it f-or us" (smiling)

JY: "We were suposed to do this together, not you alone"

HM: "So-rry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter