The end of the War

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

That stupid kid!.. how dare she lie to meand then go alone and confront my mother and brother? is she stupid or what?.. aish! I need to go and help her as soon as I can.. but I have to tell Ms. Park about the letter first.

HM MOM: "Jiyeon-ssi, did you find something?"

JY: "Ne, she left this letter for me and I'm pretty sure she left one for you too"

HM MOM: "What does the letter says?"

JY: "It explains that she was awake all this while, that she's been training secretly while you were training me and also that she went alone to fight with my brother and my mother"

HM MOM: "SHE WENT ALONE?!"

JY: "Yes, I need to get out and go help her"

HM MOM: "That will be a problem"

JY: "Why?"

HM MOM: "The whole house is in armed mode.. which means that the house is covered with a thick metal case and we can't get out of here unless is disarmed"

JY: "Ans can you disarm it?"

HM MOM: "I would if I could but, the controller tat makes the house in that mode is gone as well"

JY: "Do you think Hyomin made it that way and took the remote?"

HM MOM: "Well it's obvious now that you tell me her plan.. the thing is, we can't get out of here"

JY: "So that means tht she is alone over there"

HM MOM: "I'm afraid that yes... we will just have to wait and pray that she'll come back safe and sound"

JY: "I still don't understand why must she do this alone?"

HM MOM: "Hyomin suffered a lot when her father die and more being there when he was killed.. my guess is that she didn't want to go through that again and do this so not you or me would die"

JY: "But why didn't she thought about how would we feel? why didn't she thought about how hurt I will be if she dies or if something happens to her? WHY?!" (Crying)

HM MOM: "Let's just wait and pray Jiyeon-ssi.. Hyomin-ni will come back, I know my daughter very well"

JY: "I hope you're right Ms. Park.. I don't want to lose her, I can't loose her.. I just can't" 

END OF JY POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter