First Encounter

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

Today my mom and brother woke me up earlier than usual to train me.. I ate a little and went out with them to train. This has been my life even before my father passed out, trining to kill and fight for some stupid thing our ancestors did like 100 years ago I think.. I never wanted to become a killer but I was force to, specially the day my father died, I was 7 years old and saw how him and another man, I think it was the man from that family that my whole life they told me.. my dad was the first one to kill that man when he stabbed him a knife on his heart.. that man kept looking somewhere and when I saw where he was looking he was stearing at a little girl that was hiding and crying.. when my father came to get me to go back home, he was shot on his head and died.. it wasn't that man or his daughter the one who kiled him, it was someone else... it was my own brother, I've been keeping this secret since then and been living like this.. training to kill that man whole family, specially that girl.. the only and last heir from that man.

JY: "Mom, how long do we have to train? the sun is killing me"

JY MOM: "Jus endure it.. we need to be here for 2 more hours and then we're going to spy those killers"

JY: "But mom"

JY MOM: "No but Jiyeon.. you're father death must be revanged, and you my dear are going to be the one doing it, ok?"

JY: "Ne.. but why can't oppa do it too or do it with me?"

JY MOM: "Your father chose you Jiyeon.. you must be the one to finish this, your brother and I will help you by training you everyday"

JY: "Arasso"

JY: "Now you two.. keep training, Jiyeon you need to be a little more faster and read your enemy mind so yu can know their next move"

And just like my moms said we train for another two hours under the burning sun.. my brother and I were cover sweat and trust me is disgusting.. we went home and shower, because tonight after dinner we're going to spy fo the first time, our enemie's.. this will be my first time seeing their faces and my mom told me to memorize their faces and what they do very well to have a perfect attack.

JY MOM: "Ok kids, are you read?"

JY & HJ (jy older brother) : "Yes mom"

JY MOM: "Ok, let's go"

(Just like that the three of them silently went in the middle of the night to Park Residence.. the waited until it was dark enough to get closer to the house.. the three of them observed jus a woman in the house, walking back and forth.. like she was nervous or something, JY mom told JY to memorize the woman face and everything she did.. after 2 hours of observing they didn't see anyone else in the house, so they decided to some back.. but JY brother made one bad move and trigger the hidden alarm and soon, all of them separated and started to run as fast as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter