Knowing about Mr. Park and your Past

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

After Hyomin got hurt badly.. her mom and I took turns to stay with her, even thou I didn't want to leave her side but Ms. Park insisted that I needed to rest and get energy so I could revange what they made to my minnie.. Hyomin injures aren't that bad now, but the stab that that woman that calls herself as my mother did on her, is still very deep and Ms.Park said that i will take a while.. the fact that minnie is in this condition is because of my stupid family, sometimes I think that I should just tell to my mother that it was Hyojun the one who killed dad .. but right now I want to take revange for what they did to me and most importantly for hurting my girlfriend so much.. they better be prepared becase this is war and I can assure that I'm not going to loose.

HM MOM: "Kid, you should go to sleep.. I'll stay with her for now"

JY: "Ms. Park"

HM MOM: "Yes?"

JY: "Can I ask you something?"

HM MOM: "Sure.. tell me"

JY: "What was Hyomin father like? I mean.. how was his personality, his heart and the thought he had about this war?"

HM MOM: "Why do you want to know?"

JY: "Because for me.. my father and mother only treated me as an object, as a killing machine.. my dad only goal was to kill everyyone from your family and nothing more than that.. and it made me belive that I had to live forever like that, to only serve him when he neede me and to do anything.. he never taught me what happiness or love was, neither did he taught me about freedom.. the thing is, when I met your daughter all my perspective form the outside world change.. Hyomin told me the firest time that we met that her father always wished for her to live happily, free, to love someone as much as she could and to have a family.. since that day I wanted to do all of that for her.. I wanted to become the reason for her happiness, the reason for her to love and I wanted to form a family with her, I still do.. that's why I want to know what kind of person Hyomin father was, because it seems to me that he was a person with a lot of love to give and with a goal different from my dad"

HM MOM: "I'm surprise to hear all of that.. but one thing you're right about, Hyomin's dad was different from your dad.. you know, I met him in the 3rd year of high school and I inmidiatly fell in love with him.. it was love at first sight, just like you and my daughter.. we dated and then got married, he always treted me like a princess and always smile at me.. I know this might sound stupid but his smile made me blush a lot"

JY: "It doesn't at all.. your daughter has the same effect on me.. her sweet smile always makes me blush"

HM MOM: "Hehe, I guess she got that form her father.. anyway, Hyomin father was a man that was indeed full of love to give.. and I was really happy to know that I was the one he loved and owned his heart.. after we got married we both found out about this war.. Hyomin father never wanted to do it, he refuse to it many time for many years.. after 6 years I got pragne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter