Lovey- Dovey

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I'm really happy and relif that Hyomin mother accepted me as HM girlfriend.. I know that I still have to work on some things so she can trust completly in me, but with just being with HM I'm happy enough... I'm also thankful to my beloved girlfriend for taking care of me, I still can't belive that my own mother dared to nearly kill me.. I expected that from my so called brother but not from her, but I guess she'll do anything to kill the people who killed dad.. if only she knew that it was her precious HyoJoon the one who killed dad.. *SIGH* Now I'm more than ever, I'm determinated to protect my girl and her family.. I'm gonna train twice as hard to not let anything happen to them..

HM: "Baby!"

JY: "Yes?"

HM: "Everything ok in there?"

JY: "Yes, why?"

HM: "You've been in the bathroom for half an hour already... I got worried"

JY: "I'm fine.. just relaxing, I need it"

HM: "Ok, if you need something just tell me ok?"

JY: "Don't worry too much honey"

HM: "Ok.. hurry, mom prepared food for you"

JY: "Ok"

(AFTER TAKIN A LONG AND RELAXING BATH.. JY WENT OUT, PUT ON THE CLOTHES THAT HM HAD LEFT FOR HER AND WENT DOWNSTAIRS)

MS. PARK: "How are you feEling now Jiyeon-ssi?"

JY: "A lot better, thank you"

MS. PARK: "No need to thank everything to me.. you girlfriend stayed with you all this time and took care of you more than I did"

JY: "Really? You did that?" (looking at HM)

HM: "I'm your girlfriend of course I'm supposed to be by your side"

JY: "Thank you" (looking at HM with eyes full of love)

MS. PARK: "Ehm.. I don't mean to interrupt, but do you remeber who did that to you Jiyeon-ssi?"

JY: "Unfurtunally I do"

HM: "Tell me who did it, I'll kill that person"

JY: "It was my mother and my rother"

BOTH: "What?!!"

HM: "Are you telling me that your own mother try to kill you?"

JY: "Yes and she also found out that I spent that night here.. she called me a traitor and first she told my brother to kill me but since I'm stronger than him she have to middle in the battle"

MS. PARK: " How could someone do that to their own child?"

JY: "Ms. Park.. for my parents I was always a weapon, so I don't expect less form my mother"

HM: "But still"

JY: "It's ok.. but this only made me more determinated to protect you and your mother" (holding HM hand)

HM: "And I'll protect you"

JY: "You don't have to"

HM: "PARK JIYEON!"

Ms. Park: "Calm down Hyomin-ah"

HM: "I don't want to lose you.. you have no idea how much I suffered thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter