Fight: Brother vs Lover

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

Since early morning, even before the sun raises my mother has asked us my brother and I to train.. and gosh I'm so tired right now, the only think that keeps me from falling asleep is the kiss that Hyomin gave me last night.. since I've never had any contact with another person, other than mom and oppa, I don't know if I like girls or boys.. but after seeing Hyomin I'm sure of one thing.. I'll make sure both of us be free and happy togehter.

JY MOM: "Park Jiyeon! stop daydreaming and focus on training"

JY: "Yes mom"

JY MOM: "By the way, where you last night?"

JY: "Mmm? why?"

JY MOM: "You weren't training, you weren't sleeping and you weren't spying on the enemy.. so where were you Park Jiyeon?"

JY: "Exploring the forest"

JY MOM: "May I know why?"

JY: "Just in case they made a get away or hide something there.. and since was dark enough no one would see me there" (LIE)

JY MOM: "As expected from my daughter.. you surely are the living image of your dad, smart and strong"

HJ: "Mom, if you don't mind I would like to go tonight with Jiyeon-ni and explore the forest.. I think we would do it faster and will cover the whole area better"

JY MOM: "I agree with you Hyojun-ah.. ok, you will go tonight with Jiyeon and take care of your sister if something happens"

HJ: "I will mother"

JY MOM: "Jiyeon, is it ok with you that your brother comes with you tonight?"

JY: "I guess"

JY MOM: "Good then.. now keep training with body to body fight"

BOTH: "Yes mother"

(AND SO ON HOURS PASSED, JY BODY WAS TIRED BUT HER MOTHER KEPT TELLING HER TO TRAIN.. SOON IT WAS NEARLY TIME FOR DINNER, LUCKLY JY GOT AN HOUR TO REST AND SHE SPENT IT HAVING A RELAXING BATH BEFORE DINNER... AFTER THE DINNER WAS OVER JY AND HER BROTHER GOT DRESSED AND WNT TO THE FOREST)

JY: "Oppa if you need help just call me ok?"

HJ: "Same to you little sister" (walking away from JY)

JY: "I just hope he doesn't find Hyomin, I must find her before my brother does"

(ON THE OTHER SIDE HYOJUN KEEP WALKING THROU THE FOREST.. UNTIL HE REACHED A CERTAIN PLACE, IT WAS THE PLACE WHERE JY AND HM MET, BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW.. HE JUST SAT THERE IN A ROCK SINCE HE WAS TIRED... SUDDENLY HE HEARD SOME NOISES, LIKE FOOTSTEPS SO HE QUICKLY STOOD UP AND HID BEHIND A BIG TREE THAT WAS THERE... THE FOOTSTEPS WERE GETTING NEAR AND WHEN HE SAW A SHADOW HE INMIDIATLY ATTACKED IT WITH HIS KNIFE)

HJ: "Stay still and don't move"

HM: "Who are you? let me go!"

HJ: "I don't think so Park Hyomin"

HM: "How do you know my name?"

HJ: "Because I'm the chosen one to kill you and your mother"

HM: "You bastard!" (quickly puching hj and getting up) "If you think you'll touch me or my mother you are way to wrong.. I'm gonna kill you before you touch  sinle hair of my mother"

HJ: "We'll see.. but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter