Our Happy Ending

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

It's been three weeks since I came back home.. I've been lying in bed all this time due to my injuries but I couldn't complain much since Jiyeon-ni was taking care of me.. she helped me to go to the bathroom when I needed to and she fed me the food that my mother was giving me.. after those three weeks I could finally walk freely around the house, I felt great even though my leg hurted from time to time, but I guess is normal since my injury hasn't fully closed.. what I like the most is that I can behave like a baby just to get Jiyeon attention, although she's still being a little cold to me for leaving and fighting on my own.. these days my mom, Jiyeon and I have been talking about moving out from this house since it has so many painful memories, not only the house but also the forest.. but for me it also has many happy memories, this forest was the place where I had my first everything with Jiyeon... my first meeting, my first confession, our first kiss, our first date and of course our fist fght together, even though it has sad memories it also has good ones... right now I was peacefully sleeping when my sweet girlfriend entered the room and woke me up, or at least she tried to.

JY: "Minnie"

HM: "Mmm?" (still sleeping)

JY: "Wake up, we have to eat breakfast so we can go and look for a new home"

HM: "Mmm" (still with her eyes closed)

JY: "Minnie.. wakey, wakey"

HM: "Go" (turning around so her back was facing JY and covering her body with the blanket)

JY: "Yah Park Hyomin! if you don wake up and get up in this instant I'll kiss you"

HM: Is that supposed to be a threat? it sounds more like a reward to me.. I've been craving for her lips a long time ago since we haven't had any time for ourselfs since the first time I got hurt.. let's see if you have the guts to kiss me baby Ji. (she thought while mentally smiling)

JY: "Ok, that's it... you asked for it"

(JY TURNED HM BODY AND TOOK THE BLANKET OFF HER.. THEN SHE SLOWLY LEANED HER FACE UNTIL THEIR LIPS WHERE ONLY A COUPLE OF INCHES APART, SHE TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND KISSED HM... HM, WHO WAS PRETENDING TO BE SLEEPING, PUT HER ARMS AROUND JY NECK TO DEEPEN THE KISS.. ASFER SOME MINUTES THEIR TOUNGUES WERE INVOLVED AND THIS KISS BECAME A PASSIONATE ONE FULL OF LONGING AND LOVE... WHILE THEY WHERE KISSING, HM NAUGHTY HAND SLIDE ACROSS HER GIRLFRIEND NECK UNTIL IT REACHED ONE OF JY , ONCE THERE SHE SMIRK BEFORE GUIVING JY A LIGHT SQUEEZ MAKING THE LATTER MOAN IN .. JY MOAN WAS A SOUND THAT HM LOVED A LOT.. AFTER 30 MIN OF THEIR MAKE OUT SESSION THEY BROKE THE KISS AND LOOK INTO EACHOTHERS EYES)

HM: "Well, good morning to you too Jiyeon-ni"

JY: "Stupid"

HM: "I love you too"

JY: "C'mon get up, wash yourself, dress up and go downstairs so we can have breakfast"

HM: "Oh baby.. I belive I already had my breakfast"

JY: "What are you talking about? you just woke up"

HM: "I had you as my breakfast" (smirking)

JY: "Yah! just get up and do what I said" (blushing at HM words)

HM: "Ok.. I'll do it"

JY: "Good.. now get up"

HM: "Ah, under one condition"

JY: "Hyomin"

HM: "I'll do it under one condition or else I'll stay here and won't go down"

JY: "Fine.. what is that conditi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter