Kiss Goodnight

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

The whole night I couldn't sleep due to the pain of te wounds and the nervousness I was feeling for the fact that the person I love is sleeping right next to me.. I decided to get out of the blanket that we had thrown and go outside for a while.. I need to calm my emotions down and to train, even though my wounds might open and start to bleed.. but I have to protect my girl.

(WHILE HM WAS OUTSIDE TRAINING WITH HER SWORD.. JY WOKE UP, SINCE SHE FELT THE WARMTH BESIDES HER GONE, SHE STRECH HER ARM TO THE SIDE WHERE HM WAS SLEEPING ONLY TO FIND NOTHING.. SHE INMIDIATLY OPENED HER EYES AND SCANNED THE WHOLE HOUSE UNTIL SHE HEARD A SOFT SCREAM OUTSIDE.. SHE GRABBED HER KNOFES AND WENT OUTSIDE WHERE SHE FOUND HER GIRLFRIEND HOLDING HER LEG)

JY: "Hyomin!  are you ok?" (worried)

HM: "Yes, I am.. sorry if I woke you up"

JY: "Can you stand up?"

HM: "I think so" (standing up with the help of JY)

JY: "Pabo.. c'mon let's go back inside" (walking inside with HM)

HM: "Sorry for making you worried for me" (lowering her face)

JY: "You don't have to be sorry with me.. but, what were you doing outside anyway?" (examinating HM leg again and applyin new bandages)

HM: "I couldn't sleep because my leg hurted and because my heart was beating fast because of you.. so I went outside to take some fresh air and to train until I felt better"

JY: "Idiot, if you were in pain you should have waken me up istead of making your wound worst"

HM: "I'm sorry"

JY: "Stop apologizing.. I told you that it's ok, but if you're in pain wake me up next time, ok?"

HM: "Yes, baby"

JY: "Ok, let's go back to the blanket"

HM: "But baby"

JY: "What?"

HM: "I can't fall asleep"

JY: "Ok, what do you want to do then?"

HM: "Can we cuddle and kiss until  we fall asleep?"

JY: (Blushing) "W- what?"

HM: "If you want only, I won't force you"

JY: "Why out of all the things you have to ask such a ert thing to do?" (face red as a tomato)

HM: "Sorry, let's just sleep then" (A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED)

JY: "But you said that you couldn't fall asleep"

HM: "It's ok.. sooner or later, my eyes will have to give in and close"

JY: "Are you sure?"

HM: "Mmm.. let's lay down, c'mon"

JY: "Ok, if you said so"

(BOTH OF THEM LAYED DOWN AGAIN ON THE FLOOR AND COVER THEMSELFS WITH THE BLANKET... JY COULD FEEL THAT HM WASN'T GOING TO SLEEP ANYTIME SOON, BUT SHE WAS WAY TO SHY TO DO WHAT HM ASKED HER TO.. EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME THAT THEY KISS, BUT SHE STILL FELT SHY AROUND HM... AFTER HALF AN HOUR, JY FELT HM TRYING TO GET UP AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME SHE GRABBED HER WRIST AND PULL HER BACK ON THE FLOO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter