Start of our story

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

I'm so nervous right now.. now that I know that Jiyeon feels the same way towards me I can ask her to be my girlfriend, but I'm so damn nervous.. she's right here in fornt of me only 3 inches from my face and, oh god thosebeautiful brown eyes are stering right into mine.. ok, Park Hyomin be strong, fighting!

HM: "I wanted to ask you if you would be my girlfriend?" 

JY: "W-what?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ssi.." (holding Jiyeon hands) "Would you be my girlfriend?"

JY: "But, aren't we alredy friends?"

HM: "I mean.. I want to be more than your friend.. I want to be your girlfriend in a romantic way, not be a girl who is your friend"

JY: "W-why me?"

HM: "Didn't I already told you? I like you a lot... so what do you say"

JY: "C-can I think about it?"

HM: "Sure baby"

JY: (Blushing) "B-baby?"

HM: "Yes, wether you say yes or not to me.. for me you'll be my baby, can't you see that even your face is so soft and cute like a baby"

JY: "Yah!" 

HM: "You're so cute and pretty Jiyeon-ssi and I mean it" (looking straight into JY eyes)

JY: "T-thank you, you too are pretty"

HM: "And cute? am I not cute for you?" (doing aegyo to JY)

JY: (Blushing more) "Y-yes you a-are"

HM: "C'mon let me send you home.. I don't want that psycho to attack you, I won't be able to live with myself if something happens to you baby"

JY: "Stop calling me baby"

HM: "Why? you don't like it?"

JY: "Is just that you make me feel shy"

HM: "You don't need to be shy around me baby" (pecking JY cheek)

JY: "Why do you always kiss my cheek?"

HM: "Would you rather me kiss our lips then? 'cuz I wanted to do it for a while now"

JY: "T-thats not what I meant"

HM: "Cute" (pinching JY cheek)

JY: "Yah!"

HM: "Hehe.. c'mon, let me send you home"

JY: "No, it's not necesary.. I can go by myself"

HM: "But what if that guy appears and do something to you? I don't want him to hurt you" (touching JY face softly)

JY: "I-it's ok" (grabbing HM and with her own) "I can take care fo myself, so don't worry o much for me.. you on the other hand should get home as quickly as posible and get those cuts cure"

HM: "Maybe if you kiss them they will cure faster"

JY: "Stop being like that.. I won't kiss you, now go home and take care fo your injuries"

HM: "Can I see you tomorrow again Jiyeon-ssi?"

JY: "You want to meet again?"

HM: "Yes, so can we?"

JY: "S-sure, let's meet in this spot.. I don't want to save your life again"

HM: "Then let me die the next time"

JY: "What?! are you crazy?!"

HM: "Next time save yourself and let me die Jiyeon-ssi"

JY: "Stop saying stupid things and go back home.. I'll do the same" (walking away and leaving HM alone)

HM: "Why can't you understand my feeling for you Jiyeon-ssi? I really like you *sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter