Awake

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

It's been 2 weeks since Jiyeon was attacked.. her wounds are almost heal, but she lost so much blood.. I've been training harder than usual this past weeks, I don't want anyone to touch my baby ever again, but I know exactly who did this to her.. the're is only one person who wanted to kill her and I'm going to kill that person no matter what.. I sigh again, I just finished training and it's aready night time, as usually I come to check on Ji and to change the bandages on her wounds while my mo apply some medicne on her... I'm very thankfull that my mom helped her and finally accepted her.

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah, you better go and rest while I keep changing her bandages"

HM: "No mom, I want to be by her side"

HM MOM: "You really love her huh?"

HM: "I do, a lot mom"

HM MOM: "Have some faith, she'll wake up soon.. we just have to keep praying"

HM: "Thanx mom"

HM MOM: "No problem"

HM: "No I mean, thank you for helping her and accepting her as my girlfriend.. this really means a lot to me"

HM MOM: "I could see how much she loves you for the way she talked about you and also I can clearly see in your eyes that you love her too... you know that your father alwas wanted you to be happy and free from this war, and to find someone you love"

HM: "I remeber that.. it was my dream since I was little"

HM MOM: "Exactly, and I can see how happy you are with her.. I haven't seen you smile in a lot of years but when you brought her home I could see that sweet smile that I missed a lot from you"

HM: "Thanx"

(SUDDENLY HM FET SOMETHING ON HER HAND, SHE LOOKED DOWN AND SAW THAT JY HAND WAS SQUEEZING HER HAND THIGHTLY AND JY STARTED TO GROAN)

HM: "Ji?"

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah, go and bring some water and towels.. her heart beat is racing and she is sweating"

HM: "Ok.. mom"

HM MOM: "Yes?"

HM: "Is she waking up?"

HM MOM: (Smiling) "I think so.. now hurry up"

HM: "Yes"

(HM RUSHED TO GET WHAT HER MOTHER ASKED TO AND WENT BACK.. SHE GRABBED JY HAND AND WAITED PATIENTLY, CLEANING THE SWEAT FORM HER FOREHEAD FROM TIME O TIME... FOR ONE SIDE SHE WAS HAPPY THAT JY IS FINALLY WAKING UP BUT FOR ANOTHER SHEKNWE THAT JY WAS FEELINIG A LOT OF PAIN RIGHT NOW DUE TO THE WOUNDS... AFTER HALF AN HOUR JY STOPED GROANING BUT SHE KEPT SQUEEZING HM HAND.. HM MOM GAVE JY A PAINKILLER TO HELP HER AND BOTH OF THEM, HM AND HER MOM, WAITED PATIENTY UNTIL JY FIANALLY OPENED HER EYES)

HM: "Baby?"

JY: "Agh!"

HM MOM: "That's a good sign I guess.. I'll leave you two, call me if something happen"

HM: "Thanx mom"

JY: "Agh! i-it hurt-s"

HM: "Baby? do you know who I am?"

JY: "Mmm? who are you? and why am I half ? did you me?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah~ I- I didn't you.. we have to take your clothe off to cure your wounds"

JY: "Really?"

HM: "I'm not lying"

JY: "Knowing you I think you would have me.. don't forget you touched my body while I was showering"

HM: "I was-" (realizing what JY said) "Y-you remeber that? do you know me?"

JY: "How can I forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter