Our First Kiss

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

God she has a beautiful smile.. I think I might melt with her smiling and looking at me like that, I can't belive we are a couple now... our faces are really close now, is she going to kiss me? am I going to have my first kiss with her? I'm so nervous, shy and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing as well.. 

HM: "Are you ok?"

JY: "Oh? yes, why do you ask?"

HM: "You seem a little tense and nervous"

JY: "No, no it's nothing like that.. I'm just a little cold that's all"

HM: You should have told me before.. here, turn around please"

JY: "Why?"

HM: "Just do as I say.. yeas baby?"

JY: "I told you to stop calling me like that" (turning around)

HM: (Back-hugging JY) "Sorry, I can't help it.. do you feel warmer like this?"

JY: "Y-yes, thank you"

HM: "No need to thank me.. I'll do it anytime" (smiling and kissing JY cheek)

JY: "Y-yah!"

HM: "What?"

JY: "Why do y always kiss me on the cheek?"

HM: "Because I know I have to wait to kiss your lips"

JY: (Blushing) "Y-you know sometimes I wsh you weren't so honest with me"

HM: "I'm like this.. and it's better to have an honest relationship, than one full with lies don't you think?"

JY: "I guess"

HM: "So.."

JY: "So, what?"

HM: "When do you think we will have our first kiss?"

JY: "Yah! is it really necesary to talk about that now?"

HM: "I'm just asking since you seem to be younger than me"

JY: "Really? How old are you?"

HM: "I'm 23, and you pretty?"

JY: "Huh, you really are older than me"

HM: "Please don't tell me that you are 17"

JY: "Why? you wouldn't like me if I were to be 17?"

HM: "No, I'll still like you but we would have to wit a couple of years to do certain things"

JY: "Certain things? what are you taliking about?"

HM: "Oh I think you know very well what I'm talking about Jiyeon-ssi"

JY: (Blushing) "I- I really don't know what are you talking about" (trying to get free from HM hug)

HM: "What I mean is that we would have to wait to do things that onlyy adults would do.. like you know, kissing, dateing and going to bed"

JY: "Y-yah! if I knew you were this ert I wouldn't have accepted you as my girlfriend"

HM: "I'm just teasing you.. we won't do that unless you want and are ready... now serously, how old are you?"

JY: "I'm 22"

HM: "Wow, are you sure you are 22?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter