Training P. 1

My enemy, My lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I woke up early in the morning as I promise to Ms. Park.. she was alredy awake and waiting for me, so I ate some breakfast that she prepared for me, I grabbed my father sword and then I followed her outside on the woods.

HM MOM: "Ok Jiyeon-ssi, even thou is dangerous to teach you this things here knowing that you family might be watching, I need you to learn them here so you know the territory you'll be in when you confront them"

JY: "Yes, Ms.Park"

HM MOM: "Ok then.. if you are ready, let's start Jiyeon"

JY: "Yes"

(HM MOM STARTED ATTACKING JY WITH EVERYTHING SHE HAD AND ALSO, FROM TIME TO TIME, STOPPING TO TECH JY THE CORRECT POSTURE AND SOME TRICKS SHE COULD DO WITH NEAR ROCK OR TREES.. THEY WERE TRAINING FOR HOURS, THEY ONLY STOPPED WHEN IT WAS ALREADY NIGHT)

HM MOM: "Good job Jiyeon-ssi.. I'm impressed, you learn really fast"

JY: "Thank you Ms. Park"

HM MOM: "Ok, let's go inside now.. take a shower and come to eat dinner.. I'll go and check on Hyomin for a little bit"

JY: "Ok, I'll go and see her after I shower"

(HM MOM WALKED TO THE ROOM WHERE HM WAS AND SAT THERE NEXT TO HER DAUGHTER)

HM MOM: "My daughter you made a great choise in choosing Jiyeon as your lover.. and proud of you and also, now, of her.. she's willing to take revange to the people who left you like this, she has a fierce spirit and I like it.. she's also a great fighter and a very skillful assasin.. she'll protect you well, I hope you wake up soon my beautful daughter, you have no idea how much my heart hurts watching you in this state.. wake up soon Hyomin-ah" (leaving)

JY: "Ms. Park I'm ready"

HM MOM: "Good.. go and see Hyomin while I cook some food"

JY: "Even if you give me a banana it'll be ok"

HM MOM: "No, you need to eat properly so your body can have streingth and energy to fight"

JY: *SIGH* "Ok.. then I'll go to Hyomin"

HM MOM: "Good girl"

JY: (SITTIG NEXT TO HM) "Hello my love.. you have no idea how much I miss your voice, your lips and your ert thoughts.. Even though you're next to me you feel so distant.. let me tell you that today I train with your mother and I think she's starting to approve me and trust me.. she train me harder than my mother ever did and she taught me things that I never thought I could do.. Minnie, if you can hear me I hope you know that I'm doing this for us, so w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter