Fight, hurting

This big world
It was late, Hanna had been wandering around the 13 district for too long, and now she was literally running for her lunch date with Ken. After leaving Ravi, she flew through the streets and 5 minutes later she reached the bakery. She was breathless but suddenly, someone threw himself on her screaming desperatly.

"Noona! Oh my God... I thought you were lost... in Paris! We have been trying to reach you. Hakyeon-huyng... he had been calling your cellphone, the apartment's phone, his neighbours..."- Ken sighed when she came in- "He almost got crazy"- she looked at her cellphone. She was out of battery. She should've charge it before leaving the apartment.

"Lend a phone"- she said hurriedly without giving it more time. Ken guided her in his office and marked the number for her. When she heard Hakeyon's voice, she knew he was in the middle of a breakdown.

"Ken! Did she...?"- she didn't let him finish.

"I'm here! I'm sorry, my phone died..."

"Oh God... I was going home right now... I was dead worried! Why didn't you call me all day long?!"- he was freaking out, she could imagine him walking from one side to the other, and there was something in his voice...- "I wrote the note, did you not read it? Wahhh!!! I was searching for you since noon! What were you thinking? It's been a hellish shift, I had to help out in emergency and... I haven't been able to concentrate at all...!"

"I'm fine Hakyeon-ah"- she managed to say trying to call him down, but it was like she had said something to make the fire light up.

"You are fine? I'm glad! You have no idea what I have been through! I was about to call the police. Are you stupid?"- Hakyeon had never spoken to her like that. She felt hurted- "I thought you were lost in Paris streets! What if something happen? I shouldn't have..."- he sighed- "Do you want me to go crazy?"

"Hakyeon-ah! I'm ok! I'm a grown up, If I got lost I can find my way home!"- Even when she understood what he might have been feeling she was very irritated by his reaction. He was just making the issue bigger than it should be. She didn't wanna keep the conversation going that way, she wanted to see him so badly just a few minutes ago...

"I know... it's just that..."- the silence got too long after that. She didn't know what to say to make things better, untill she remembered the thing she wanted to talk to him about. She smiled as soon as the thought came by.

"Hakyeon-ah. Can we meet? I mean after your shift. I've got something important to ask you"- she was happy, remembering her afternoon walking by her memories in a place she hadn't been before. Her mind was clearer than ever and she wanted to take advantage of it.

"I'll pick you up at 6"- he said shortly- "Can you please charge your cellphone? I don't want to get a heartattack. And please stay at Ken's, you could get "busy" at other places and forget about this too..."- he said sarcasticaly- "What was so important that you kept wandering around? Did you meet someone?"

"Are you this pissed?"- she asked, her mood changed drasticaly. His tone was just too rude.

"Of course I am! You should have contacted me! You have no idea... Have some consideration of others"

"I already said I was sorry! I got distracted with... things and... I was doing some important stuff and thinking about..."

"You could've had a minute to inform me were you where!"- he yelled even more exasperated- "You were all day long having a good time while Ken and I were living hell on earth...You have no consideration of other's"

"Hakyeon... I just..."

"... What were you thinking? Did you go through Paris looking how to get back to him?"- in that moment she felt like a thunder had hit her. What was he trying to imply? That she was trying to go back to Taekwoon? Was he serious? 

"I'm not like that! Why would you say that? And even if it were true, you have no right to control me!"- she blurted, her ears were as red as a tomato. She was way too angry he had the indecency of naming Taekwoon in that moment. But then, she realized what she had just said. The silence that followed was very cold and uncomfortable. And then, from the other side of the phone, she could hear a sarcastic sigh.

"So this is it... when they say that the one that loves the most losses?"- Hanna felt like her heart had frozen. Why did she said that? Of course, Hakyeon had no right to control her, but he wasn't doing that, he was just worried- "This is ridiculous..."

"Don't say that... I..."- she felt horrible inside. Saying that, it was way too hard. She had felt it after all: The one that loves the most losses.

"I just... I'll pick you up at 6"- and he hanged without another word. She bit her lower lip. Her bellybutton felt heavy, like it was pulling her stomach down to the ground. It was kinda like an empty feeling and at the same time, a painful feeling in her chest. Was she having difficulty breathing?

"Noona?"- Ken asked behind her. She felt like hitting the ground from an outstanding high- "Did he scold you?"- she could regain the breath. 

"I think we had our first fight... over the phone..."- she was dumbfounded. How could that happen? It was way too perfect untill now. Her head started hurting and her stomach too. She hadn´t had anything since morning and the thought of having to face Hakyeon in just a few hours made her uncomfortable. About the kiss, and about the fight too- "Kenie I'm hungry!"- she tried to give a smile face, but failed miserably.

"What you need is a great dosis of chocolate"- Ken said smiling. His smile was somehow calming.

"I think I need that"- she said.

"Do you want to bake something? I find it therapeutic"- she was kind of shocked. Who could imagine this situation would happen and at the same time she had resolved most of her confusing thoughts. Maybe Ken was right, she needed something to distract her and stop the little voice she had in the back of her mind. She followed Ken to the kitchen and after a little brunch he prepared for lunch, she inmersed herself into helping decorate cupcakes.

The afternoon went by rapidly. She was very happy helping out in the shop and she learned a lot in the three hours she was there. But as night started coming, she felt a nervous rush all over her body. She was kind of a coward, and knowing how angry was Hakyeon, she didn't want the time to come. She couldn't have imagined that they could fight over that simple of a misunderstanding, not to mention Hakyeon's atitude over the phone. She could remember the tone he used with her... she got chills just by doing it so. She had him on a pedestal, very high, like a god of some sort, but reality had hit her too crudly. Hakyeon was a human, just like her, and she had seen it for the past few days.

Even when they get to know each other pretty well in those three weeks through skype, living with him was entirely different. While being appart, they managed to keep a close relationship being as open as they could. Talking about their likes and dislikes... And now, everything was different. She could see his life form another perspective. He wasn't what she had imagined at all. He was as normal as her. He had problems with work and was always tired. He seemed very messy and never cooked for himself... But all those things... she liked it better. Now, she could see the real Hakyeon, not the one she had pictured out of her imagination.

"Noona"- Ken called. She was back at the ovens putting the last tray of croissants- "Hakyeon-hyung came, he´s waiting for you outside"- Hanna sighed. Ken could understand her feeling, he knew how scary Hakyeon could be. - "Noona... Hakyeon-hyung... he..."- Ken sighed too.- "I don't want to see you two like this. You two... well... I don´t know if I should be telling you this, but hyung lost someone he loved very much, and since that day, he´s always overprotective, with everyone. It´s not his intention, it´s his way of showing how much he loves"- she knew it already, actually, that was one of the things that she appreciated the most. 

"Ken... I know. But, it's our first fight and... I'm nervous to see him. He was so angry over the phone. Do you think it was my fault? I didn't want him to get worried. I't just that time flew"

"Noona. Just say it to him. He'll understand if you say it like that. Say that you are sorry and he'll calm down a bit"- she wanted to believe him, but Hakyeon was so pissed over the phone that she was sure they were going to fight again as soon as she got in the car.

"Kenie... don't worry, I'll figure it out"- she hanged the apron and took her bag- "I'll call you tomorrow. Thank you for everything!"- she kissed him goodbye and walked out the store.

The air outside was ice cold, and so was Hakyeon when she got in the car. He was dead cold, not a word, no movement, he just kept looking at the same spot in fornt of him. She wanted to talk, but his "never sharper eyes" focused on the road and that made difficult for her to speak. He started the car and didn't even waved goodbye to Ken who came out to see them off.

As the blocks flew by, her nervousness started increasing and not even the sound of the radio could disguease the tension. She understood Hakyeon wasn't going to be flexible on the matter and so, she decided to speak first.

"Hakyeon-ah..."- she finally whispered, but he didn't even blink. She sat there, acumulating mental fatigue. Her mind was in chaos as she was trying to find the right words to say. She stealed a quick look... He was worned out, she knew it was a long day at the hospital. His usual eye bags were even darker than the night before. He was always like that? Did he always looked so tired? She regreted her actitud that afternoon. She should apologize... after all, he was just trying to take care of her. 

The lights of the streets started lighting up. The trafic was not that terrible and they rapidly got a few blocks away from home. And then, when she was about to apologize, out of the blue, Hakyeon spoke.

"Why did you kiss me yesterday?"- She tried to find his gaze but he didn't look at her, his eyes were still frozen in the front of the car. She felt betrayed by the question. The night before... it was so special to her. Hakyeon was the perfect person for her to be with, and now... she couldn't be sure of anything.

It hit hard, the idea that she didn't knew Hakyeon at all. He had always showed a kind and warm image to her, but... he could be so cruel too. She hadn't seen that part of him before. She bit her lower lip waiting for the words to come out, but Hakyeon was faster

"I mean... it's obvious you have no intention of staying with me. Am I a game to you...?"- Every word he spoke went directly into the knot that was forming inside - "Are you so selfish that you cannot see beyond yourself? Have you thought about me at all?"-  Suddenly, she felt a rush of anger invading her. The sadness had started fading and the new feeling was pure anger. Yes, she was selfish. All that time she was being steped on and she let everyone do it, so for now, she was the most important person. Yes, she was selfish and she wanted to think about her, about what she was going to do, about her and Taekwoon, and Hakyeon and her family. She wanted to think about her life. Was it so horrible?- "All I've been doing is going around you like a wounded dog waiting for you to show some love... I'm pathetic... Do I have to beg you to be with me? DO I HAVE TO GET IN MY KNEES AND BEG YOU?!"- his face was in fire, and so was she.

"Why are you saying this? Did I gave you the impression that I was playing you? I said I was sorry, I meant it, but I cannot say anything more. You refuse to listen to the reasons..."-she almost screamed. He stopped the car abruptly, the security belt hurted her and her anger grew- "I'm not going to let you treat me like this! This is... just like Taekwoon... Is this your true self?"- the anger made her teary. She couldn't believe he was doing that after she had the guts to kiss him- "I kissed you because I wanted to... and I thought you would like it... I... don't know how else I can demostrate how much I care..."- she couldn't think straight. Her heart was pouting in her chest- " What the hell happened between yesterday and today for you to be treating me like this?!"

"It's...!"- he paused, he was so pissed his face was red.

"What?! Just tell me! Look at me!! I hate this! I know you are not this guy! This is not alright...You cannot be this angry just because I didn't call you today. What the hell happened?!"- Hakyeon hid his face with his arms. Hanna's breathing could be clearly heard. She was trying to calm herself but Hakyeon's words were too mean, specially after the kiss. Hakyeon had granted her heaven and then she was falling down to earth without parachute.

"You are making me go crazy! I'm just... so frustrated. I want to..."- his voice cracked. In that moment she saw a tear rolling down his cheek. She couldn't believe he was crying- "I... talked to Daejung-ssi and..."- Hanna's world twisted a bit. Daejung? Why would he call Hakyeon for? What... did he said for Hakyeon to be like that?

"What did he said to you?"- she was scared of the answer, but she needed to know. 

"You don't need to know"- he was unable to look to her, much less to speak.

The street was lonely, not even passers were walking. The only sound that could be heard was the wind going throught the still frozen threes. Hanna's mind was blank, but in an instant of clarity, she got off the car and went to Hakyeon's sit. She opened the door and made him get out too. He was astonished by her actions and was left with no option but to see her in the eye. His eyes were cloudy, full of tears.

"I don't care what he told you. I want you to know that I kissed you because I have feelings for you! and nothing would change that"- she huged him tightly- "I'm not going back to him... I want to stay with you!"

"If only you could keep this promise... but this is bigger than your will... you cannot understand."- his heart was racing faster than an F1- "What if you leave? I can't... you have finally come to me and now... he's gonna take you away. In a few days you'll be leaving to Seoul..."- he said looking her in the eye. She had never seen those eyes, he was beyond desperate.- "What if you never come back to me? What if he takes you away?"- he shook his head in disbelief. She couldn't believe it either, he was way too affected by whathever Daejung had said.- "This morning... Daejung-ssi... asked me whether it was normal that he was... cold"- she couldn't control her reaction, her eyes opened widely and she hold her breath.

Cold. Was Taekwoon suffering the same thing she had? That unberable pain... She could feel it in her body, a sudden drop of temperature. Her arms started hurting and her right side gave her a sharp pain. Her eyes wavered. She couldn't think about anything else. Was Taekwoon ok? Did it hurt? What should she do? Maybe if she caught the bus in that district she could reach the house in two hours or less... but then, she heard it. Like a prayer done by a little kid. Hakyeon's sweet voice in her ear.

 "Please, don't go."- She came back to reality. Hakyeon's lips were dry. She could feel them in her ear. She closed her eyes and started feeling his embrace again. His warmth, the fingers he was running through her hair and the weight under her shoulders. She was there, with him. She couldn't deny it, the pain was somehow making her look away, her whole body was asking for a meeting with her other half. But her heart was there, with Hakyeon.

"I don't care... if he's cold..."- her voice shook a lot saying those words.

"You cannot lie to yourself. You need to see him and... I can't make you stay. I know... all day long, I've been fighting myself: Should I tell her? Shouldn't I?... and then I got paranoid because I couldn't find you... and..."- she leaned on his shoulder and passed her hands through the gap between his body and his coat. She needed to feel Hakyeon, closely. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt and a tie, but she could feel his chest emanating heat. Once again, her brain was working full speed trying not to think on the possibility of everything Hakyeon was saying. Would she leave forever?.

"I won't go"- she said- "I'll see him at Hongbin's wedding and... he'll get better after... after all it's not like he cannot take it. He'll have to bare with the pain till Saturday and then..."

"He'll probably won't last that much"- his voice was low and husky.He was resigned already at the fact that he had to let her go.

"What do you mean? He'll be fine. I could bare it for a month untill the treatment with the serum..."- she was dumbfounded. She started shivering, she couldn't imagine Taekwoon being affected that much for being appart so little time.

"He's... hurted. I broke his nose so... he won't be able to heal completely without you. And there's the other factor..."- he made her break the hug and look him in the eye- "He had never been without you for so long. It's been 3 days... You got used to not having too much vessel energy from the very start. But for him... it's like when someone is given lots of food and was always satisfied. And then from a day to another, there's nothing to eat. He'll starve quicklier than someone that was used to eat nothing at all"- her brain was struggling trying to get everything- "Do you get it? If you don't go... he'll have no vessel energy, he won't be able to heal and he'll get worse and worse."

"There must be a way!"- her heart started raicing. She was indeed having a break down. Her body started loosing heat rapidly. She was almos hyperventilating. The sole thought of Taekwoon feeling pain was unberable, but she was fighting herself not to feel it- "I don't want to go..."- It was of course a lie. Her vessels hurted more and more. The way Hakyeon was explaining things she could only see Taekwoon's life in danger. Hakyeon could understand, he was a doctor after all, but he was attached to Hanna and didn't want to lose her.

"You've gotta go"- he said grabbing her wrist- "You won't forgive yourself..."

"Hakyeon... please. I've already chosen."- she said- "I choose you! Don't make me doubt mysellf"

"Hanna... I know what your body is feeling. That unstoppable need to see, to be with your soulmate. You can't control it just with your will. You've got to go."- it was true, she felt the need to see and hug Taekwoon and make the cold... the intense and horrible cold go away. But then again, Hakyeon was like that, she couldn't bare to see him like that. How could he have fallen for her so badly? Did she make him like that? Nothing matter anymore, she had taken the decision already, while on Ravi's store.

"Hakyeon... come with me... to Seoul, to Hongbin's wedding"- she blurted.- "My whole family would be going and I... want you to meet them. I want to... tell them, everything. About you and about Taekwoon..."- the silence made her nervous- "Say something... please"- she wasn't brave enough to look him, she just stood there hugging him.

"I love you"- he said. She melted away, it was the first time he said he loved her... but somehow it was sad- "I don't want to lose you to him. But right now, you have to be with him. For your sake and for his sake"

"I'm so sorry to have involved you in this... Your heartache just because of me and I... can't take it"

"I'm so sorry... I'm an idiot"- he was again the strong and reliable Hakyeon- "I really want to go with you. I want to meet your family. We'll figure everything out"

__________________________

"Taekwoon-ah... if I call her she won't say no"- said Daejung. They had been almost hidding in the house for those days- "Hanna... loves you"

"Hyung... Did she went through this?"- Taekwoon was trembling strongly. He had never experience that kind of pain in his life, not even when he was training pre-debut. He couldn't eat, he couldn't move, his muscles were a wreck. It ached all over. It was like being hit by a truck over and over.

"I think so..."- Daejung said- "Taekwoon... I know she won't refuse to come. I've been following your wishes the past few days, but you are getting worse. Your nose is not healing at all and the cold is making you unable to... function"

"Hyung... I deeply hurted Hanna..."- his usual low voice was even lower- "It would be horrible for me to call her just when I need her"

"This is wrong Taekwoon-ah... you are so sick"- Daejung said- "At least let me call the doctor... Hanna seemed better after taking those shots, we can figure out a way to make you feel better"

"Promise me you won't call her"- Taekwoon said- "If she could withstrand it I can too"

For Daejung, seeing Taekwoon like that was a torture. He had never seen his dongsaeng so sick, so pale. It was true, Taekwoon had been an with Hanna. Daejung had been in front row of the whole thing, so he could be a whitness. But then again, Taekwoon had... changed.

For now, he could only remember the way Hanna looked. Those weeks where she started loosing too much weight and loosing the vividness she have had. When it happened to her, he felt bad, he thought couldn't do anything to help her. But now that Taekwoon was the same, he felt the overwhelming sense of guilt. Could he have done something else for her not to be so badly hurted?.

Two days before, right after the incident with the doctor and Hanna's flight with him, Taekwoon went directly to the hospital. As the result of the fight with doctor Cha, Taekwoon ended up with a broken nose. It wasn't an obvious wound as it didn't bruise a lot, it wasn't swoolen either. But the internal damage was done. The doctors reasured Daejung that it was a clean cut so it would heal faster, but he couldn't sing nor give interviews, his nose hurted too much. Of course, it was a hellish day. Daejung had to make tons of calls and explain the situation to the company. After a great conmotion, the company decided to pospone the whole week. Daejung was severly reprehended and actually, he was surprised he wasn't kicked out. Daejung later found out that Taekwoon had spoken in his favor and explained that it wasn't his fault.

After the whole problem with the company was resolved, Taekwoon started looking worse. He began looking paler and the all the strenght left his body. Even so, he didn't stop working. He said he needed time to think and so, he decided to spent the night locked in his bedroom. Not even MinHee was alowed to came in, even when she was the most freaked out. She was in a state of shock for most of the day, but then she regained her annoyence. She talked out loudly everywhere in the house. She blamed the staff for letting Hanna do whatever she wanted. She said that we shouldn't have brought Hanna with us. That it was our fault that Taekwoon ended up like that. Those three weeks without her were the best in Daejung's life. 

He started summarizing the whole trip. It was definetly so different when MinHee wasn't around. The "MinHee free weeks" had been a relief, and he noticed Taekwoon's and Hanna's improvements. Taekwoon's mood seemed better, his singing was improving and he had much more energy. He even proposed to have more outtings with the staff... Daejung thought he hated those social meetings, but with Hanna it was different. He smiled more and was more opened with the staff. The enviroment got so much better... And Hanna. She looked healthier, she started eating more and gaining the weight she had lost so quickly. Her face seemed lightened... and she was so happy with Taekwoon nearer. But then Paris... was a 360 degree change.

Taekwoon woke up the day before Paris incident with lots of thoughts in his mind. He called Daejung early in the morning and told him he had decided to go to his sister wedding. He said it was a pain in the not to go and that his sister would never forgive him. But Daejung knew better. He could remember every word that was said in the living room the day before. Hanna's desperate screaming and Taekwoon's face as soon as he came out. Taekwoon was hating himself over everything, hating himself for leaving the poor girl screaming and crying her eyes off, in the room. Daejung had never seen that face. Taekwoon's heart died a little that day.

Daejung had always been backstage, always watching them both. He was sure Hanna was very much in love with Taekwoon, from the very begining. But he coulnd't be sure about Taekwoon. He had seen some signs. He had noticed Taekwoon followed Hanna with his eyes, in every meeting, in every photoshot. He was always aware of Hanna's whereabouts, he wanted to know where she was and what she was doing. Even when she had her free time. He always asked Daejung for information.

After Amsterdam Taekwoon's wall was destroid and Hanna was able to get nearer. Daejung was very happy about it. He had always loved his dongsaeng, even when he had become that introverted being after the whole MinHee experience. He knew Taekwoon was always careful and caring for others. And that was the reason why he thought Hanna was the best option for Taekwoon and that he would be happier with her. Hanna was the same. She was nice girl, an educated, fun and responsable girl. She cared for everyone and she worked hard. They were so different, but so alike. 

MinHee was the other side of the coin of course. She was a weight Taekwoon had put on himself. MinHee was the first, and had always been the only in his heart. She made him who he was, thanks to her, Taekwoon's career went high. She was supporting him from behind for a long time now, and she was... Taekwoon's first love. Taekwoon had a veil over his eyes, he could only see the good MinHee, and not the person everyone else saw.

Daejung knew Taekwoon. Maybe better than anyone else, and he knew Taekwoon was going through a dificult part of his life. He had to take a decision. He had to take it now, or he would lose everything. With that on mind he Daejung threw the few dignity he had left and saw that there were no other choice. He had to try to reach Hanna. By any means.

It was early in the morning when he tried first. The phone rang a lot, but no one answered. Was it too early? But Hanna was always an early bird... he needed to talk to her, but there was no other way than her cellphone. And then, he remembered the doctor. The one that took her away... He had called him before. He rashly went through the unknown numbers and figure the right one.

"Hello?"

"Doctor Cha?"

"Yes... how can I help you?"

"I spoke to you two days ago... My name is Daejung, I'm Leo's manager"- he heared a grasp form the other guy.

"Oh... yes"

"I called to... make sure Hanna was ok"- he wasn't liying, he was preocupaid for her too- "can I speak to her?"

"I'm sorry, she's asleep. But I can assure you she's ok"

"I... need to contact her as soon as possible. It's about..."- he had to think of an excuse. He knew if he told the doctor the truth he wouldn't say it to Hanna- "The flight tickets... to Seoul. We have to coordinate"

"She won't be traveling with your crew. I hope"- the voice on the other side turned serious- "I hope... you have a way to make her travel in a different flight than him. I hope to see her off the airport and not find him around"

"It's what we've planned"- Daejung was multi-tasking and as he was speaking by the phone, he was searching for the plane ticket- "She's going in the 7 a.m flight this friday. We'll be leaving on thrusday"

"That's good, I'll tell her. She'll be happy"- the doctor replied. Daejung was very cowed by his tone. The guy was Taekwoon's age, but he had an authority tone he had never heared in anyone so young- "If that's it... I would like to ask you for her bags to arrive as soon as possible, she has no clothes and she needs her art stuff"

"I understand. I can take the bags to your apartment today"- Daejung said- "will she be there? There's something I want to tell her"

"She might not be. She's very excited of being in Paris, so I doubt she'll stay at home"- he answered- "And I would prefer you try not to contact her. She's not in a stable emotional state"

"Oh... I see"- Daejung understood. The doctor was trying to protect Hanna. He understood too well. She had been hurted too much by Taekwoon and... would she actually give him an opportunity?- "Did she... by any chance... block my phone number?"

"No, she didn't"- the doctor replied- "I did"- Daejung was taken aback. Why was this guy doing all that for a stranger like Hanna?

"I... need her to come back"- Daejung finally said point-blanked- "Taekwoon... he's not ok. His health is really bad right now and... he's having cold attacks and his nose is hurting him a lot. I guess... it was about the soulmate problem... Please tell her about this"

"I... can't promise anything"- suddenly the doctor's voice lost something. Daejung was sure he had hit the spot that hurted the most.

"You know, she loves him"- Daejung had to make the declaration- "You would be blind if you can't see it. She loves Taekwoon and she can save him the pain so... "

"He could've saved her too..."- it was true. If Taekwoon had seen her state bluntly, Hanna wouldn't have suffered almost a month in those conditions.

"Do you want to separate them?"- Daejung asked. He had been wondering what the intention of the doctor was. He could figure it just by the way he had been behaving over the phone and the fight with Taekwoon.

"I'm trying to help her, it's nothing more, nothing less. I'll give her the news and I'll call you to tell you what she decided"- he said. Daejung noticed the tone had changed a lot.

"Please... You are a doctor... you have to understand. Taekwoon is not fine, and she's the only one that can help"- Daejung tried to appeal to his hippocratic oath- "just tell her and let her decide"

"I'll tell her"- the call was disconected in that moment. Daejung had a bad feeling over the whole relationship between Hanna and that guy. They had to be close for him to let her stay in his house... and to have bursted into someone elses house and punched someone in the face. And the way Hanna looked at him when he came for her. It was almost a dorma scene... but how she hugged him... What was their relationship?

The day was very busy. He had to get the tickets to Seoul and manage the time so they could leave the next day. He didn't heard anything from Hanna all day long, untill sunset. His phone rang twice and he looked at the ID call: Hanna.

"Hanna-yah... I'm sorry to have called you. I know you are angry with us and..."- He said.

"Oppa... I'm not going"- she said. His heart stopped a bit- "I'm sorry, but I can't"

"Hanna... he's very sick"- the pause was etern. He wasn't expecting a negative so soon in the conversation.

"Oppa... I don't expect you to understand but..."- Hanna's voice was different. Not as sweet as normal.- "I have to think on my well being too... Hakyeon has treated me well, and he... promised me somerthing Taekwoon would never..."- Daejung's suspects were true... Doctor Cha was for Hanna what MinHee was for Taekwoon. He had saved her when she was about to die, and returned her to the world.

"Hanna-yah... please. I know Taekwoon was not a perfect person. I know he was trying to pull you away but in the inside he..."

"Oppa, please... all this time I tried. I tried! You have to give me the credit. I really tried hard to make things work his way... but it's so SO! painful. I can't take it"- he could actually understand. He had seen her dying little by little in the moments Taekwoon and MinHee were together. He had seen her pulling herself up after being humiliated by MinHee, he had seen her working her off to keep her promise and help him on the tour. She had tried.

"I... can't make you do anything, can I?"- he said- "Are you trying to forget Taekwoon?"

"It's not that simple. But at the same time it is... I won't try to forget him. I need to let him go..."

"He could die Hanna"

"I know! i've been there! You can't even start imaging the pain..."- she sighed- "It's not like I'm that cruel... I can't let him suffer. I know how much it hurts"- she said- "But there are other ways... I was better because I took the serum. I'm sending the same serum so make sure he takes it. This has to be applied in the vessels and it hurts a lot, but the symptoms will go away... the cold will stop if he takes it, and he'll feel fine after a few days. Daejung-oppa please... take this and... don't make me go"

"Hanna..."

"Oppa... I can't speak anymore. Hakyeon is waiting for me"- he could feel the pain in her voice- "I... can't say I don't care. Taekwoon... he's my soulmate afterall... but I'll try not to be in his path for now on. Also... Hakyeon is coming with me to Seoul and I'll tell my family about everything"

"What do you mean?"

"I want Taekwoon to live a happy life"- she said- "And... I want to live too. I want to be able to love and to feel loved. Taekwoon and I... we were wrong, from the very start. He has MinHee and, now I have find someone who's willing to give me that too"

"Do you love him? I mean... do you love doctor Cha?"

"He's giving me the chance to love him"- she answered. Daejung couldn't say anything anymore. He had to admit it, Hanna had gave her all during those months, and now she was taking the chance to get out of the hell she was put on. He couldn't stop it either, nothing he'd say would make her change her mind. Was this the best thing that could happen? Maybe this was the way of making everyone happy... but was it correct?

"Hanna... we'll meet in Seoul. I hope you can get what you want"- Daejung said heavily.- "I'll speak to Taekwoon and... I'll take care of him for now"

"Oppa, please... don't call me unless..."- he knew what the unless was about. She didn't have to end the sentence. She was saying all those thing about the doctor, and the opportunity to love, but in the deeper dark side of her heart she was so preocupaid for Taekwoon that her voice hadn't stoped shaking. She didn't want him to call her unlesss Taekwoon didn't get better.

"I know, I'll hope I do not have to call you anymore. I promise I won't if it's not vital"

"Thank you. I'll send the serum right the way"

Daejung hanged up and went in Taekwoon's room. He was taking a nap and MinHee was lying at his side. She was crying silently.

"Did you call her?"- she asked.

"Yes"

"Is she comming?"

"No"

"He's... gonna die?"

"No. She's not comming but she's sending what made her get better"

"I... hate her. In so little time she has everyone in her side. Even you... even Taekwoon"- she said sobbing- "It's not fair. I've worked so hard for Taekwoon's career and... to make him being able to do what he wants. I've worked harder than anyone else... If it weren't for me... I've given him everything!"

"She's something you'll never be... she's Taekwoon's soulmate"

_______________________________

I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I hope you like it. Next chapter they travel to Seoul again... they'll be meeting Hongbin and Hyukie <3. More drama to come XD.

I leave you with Only U Mv... so you can remember European style VIXX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGNT6GCU4I8