Hakyeon

This big world

Daylight made her wake up heavily. She had a horrible headache as a result of all the crying the day before. 

"I thought you were gonna sleep forever"- she heard from the door. Hakyeon was standing with a tray full of fruit and some bread. The smell of coffee made her completly awake- "Good morning"

"Morning..."- last night she had to sleep in Hakyeon's large hoodie and a pair of his shorts that were so baggy on her, that in the morning they were almost down completely, but for some reason she didn't feel shy about it. 

"I brought you breakfast... and an advil"- he handed the tray over and she made space for him to sit next to her and getting under the blankets. She felt so natural about him being there. It was the first time though, and no man different than HongBin had seen her waking up in the morning- "I've got some good and some not so bad news..."

"Ok... I'm trying to wake up, so skip the and tell me straight"- she felt comfortable enough with him to swear. He was about to speak but she looked through the window. The sun looked compeltely up, and she kind of had bad feeling- " Wait...first of all... What time is it?"- she asked having the bread and a sip of coffee It was so delicious that she had to take another one right away.

"I'm not sure... About 10 in the morning??"- she almost choked with the coffee.

"Ohhh !! Where is my phone??"

"What's wrong?"

"We have an interview at 10:30... and a photoshoot for a fashion magazine..."- she got out of the comfy bed and started searching all over the floor, but then she felt how she lost balance and was lifted from the floor.

"You are having a day off"- Hakyeon said and threw her back in the bed. She bounced a little.

"What do you mean?"- she asked.

"I talked to DaeJung-ssi in the early morning, he said you should have some time off..."- Hakyeon's eyes avoided Hanna, and she noticed.

"And? What else did he said?"- she pushed forward not letting him go away. He sighed.

"And... I broke the guy's nose..."- he said trying to get as far in the corner of the bed as possible- "So they "might" have had to re-schedule the whole week..."

"You really broke his nose?"- Once again she tried to leave the bed, but Hakyeon made her stay layed down.

"And that's not all... Dae Jung-ssi said that he... ohh I really hate him now...- he said punching the pillow. She smiled, he had those "cute" outbursts from time to time- " he is going to go to Korea... for her sister's wedding"

"What???!!"- she screamed- "How?? Ohhh Why?"

"Well... I broke his nose... he cannot do anything untill it heals..."- he said with half a smile- "It's going to take at least this week for him to be able to sing..."

"Hakyeon-ah..."- she frowned.

"I didn't mean to hit his face, when I punched him, actually I was going for a lower place, but his face was in the middle so..."- she climbed on top of him and started tickling him.

"You are so mean... how could you? He pays the bills with that face!!"- she joked- "So does this mean... I'm going home??"

"Yeah"- he said and turned her over the bed. Now, he was on top of her. It was like timed had stopped. She couldn't help but notice: his nice brown skin that glowed with the sublight. His well built nose, very straight. His single eye lid, almond shaped dark eyes. His pretty lips... even the prominent eyebags under his eyes, probably fom study at night and too much cofffee. He was really handsome, no doubt.  She had the impulse of touching his face, but he did it first. His fingers runned down the flinch of hair that always rebel out- "What are you thinking?"- the words came out his mouth whisper like, and she felt a shiver all over.

"Nothing..."- she rushed and pushed him off.

"You were thinking I'm handsome!!!"- he went back to his clown self and started jumping in the bed. She got up once again and went to the bathroom.

"Of course you are... you idiot"- she whispered to herself. She took the toothbrush Hakyeon gave her last night and brushed her teeth.

"I broke the bastard's nose and now you can go home!! Am I your prince in shinning armor??- he kept going. She finished quickly and got out of the bathroom. He was still in the same possition she had let him. He laughed when he saw her. She had a good blush all over her face, it even reached her ears. Hanna took the tray to the kitchen without looking back.

 DO YOU LOVE ME???!! DO YOU THINK I'M HANDSOME???!!!"- she heard him screaming form the room. Hanna didn't pay much attention and started doing the dishes- "Do you like me??!! Wanna marry me??!! Since I'm so handsome and everything..."

"YAHH!!!"- she screamed, she was very short tempered with him- "So loud in the morning!! YES!! YOU ARE FREAKING HANDSOME!!!"- from her back, she felt his hands in her hips and then he put his face in her shoulder. She could feel his hair in her ear.

"What if I find the way to make you my soulmate?"- he asked seriously- "Would you leave him?"- she was shocked, by both the wuestion and the sudden touch. She dropped the plate. As she was barefoot, a piece of the broken dish got into her foot.

"Auch!!"

"Stay still"- he ordered. Inmediately she felt her weight lifted. He carried her bridal style, so she held to his neck and tried to hide her face, she was still red- "I'll do the healing"- he put her carefully in the coach and went to his room in search for the medical kit. The foot didn't really hurt, and she didn't want him to come back... at least for now. But she knew his "doctor powers" were on, and untill she had a whole process of desinfectation and bandage, he wouldn't stop. Maybe, if he was really into the healing, he wouldn't noticed that she had a serious case of red face and high pressure. He came back with the kit and knealt in front of her. Then, he supported her foot in his lap- "Does it hurt?"

"No..."- she bit her lip while he took the piece of plate out with the tweezers. He had that look on his eyes again: Doctor Cha Hakyeon.

After sometime she started getting curious about him and ended up googling him. He had lots of hits in both normal google and achademic one too. Hakyeon was a famous researcher and a condecorated doctor that had treated everything related to vessels. He was an authority in the subject, and even when he was not  25 yet, he had developed a serum that was in the first stages of test, for people that have lost their soulmates. "South Korea should be proud to have produced such a genious..." said one of the articles, she remembered it very clearly. And of course, she was proud of having him as a friend. But sometimes, it was very difficult to relate those serious articles in important scientific magazines with... well, the person she knew. That person who danced randomly at nights, that wondered happily From time to time, she forgot he was really a good doctor, and he might... found the way... to change things for her- "Can you do it?"

"Of course I can... I'm a doctor. Do you know how many times have I done this kinds of healings? During my practice, I had to do it at a hospital near a school and... God this was the only thing I did for a year..."- she made him stop and look at her in the eye.

"Can you make me your soulmate?"- he droped the tweezers- "If not... I should..."- she babbled and tried to run away nervously, but he had her foot secured into his legs and made her trip. She felt in the floor.

"I haven't finished..."- he said. She was at his same eye level.

"Let go..."- she was diying of embarrassment, almost going to cry, when she felt his arms around her. He was warm... she needed warm.

"Can I?"- he asked in her ear- "Would you leave him?"- that was the question. Could she really leave Taekwoon? Taekwoon had made a reck out of her, but still... she was so, in love with the freaking bastard. 

"Am I stupid? Do I really have a death wish?"- she tought to herself.

"Just give me some hope, and I'll... do anything"- he tightening the hug. Was that... some kind of confession? Did Hakyeon really wanted her as his soulmate? Who was she kidding... she would have prefered to be with him, a million times, than to be at the mercy of the cold, distant Taekwoon. But then again, was she going to put Hakyeon in that possition?

"Hakyeon-ah..."- she whispered. By then, he was almost putting all his weight on her. His head was leaning against her chest, and his breath penetrated the hoodie's cloth. He sounded... so needy, so vulnerable, he had his soul exposed.

"I know... you cannot answer that... Would you leave him?... You would die if you leave him, but..."- He sat down. She incorporated and looked at him, he was very serious about it. but, as her, he was having a hard time thinking straight. He sighed. 

"Why me?"- she asked dumbfounded- "I'm not good enough for you..."- he couldn't see those eyes... they were the same when she talked about Taekwoon... so lifeless, hopeless... He grabed her wrist and pulled her to his chest. His breath moved her hair. She felt his heart raicing and that made her start hyperventilating.

"It's not like that...You are... perfect"- he said- "Don't you feel it too? Is it just me?"

"I... like you... but... what about your soulmate??!! The real one!!"- she tried to push him. All that sounded so nice, so fantastic, but... what about the girl that was waiting for Hakyeon? Was she going to be the MinHee of someone?

"Can't we be like them? I mean like Taekwoon and the girl? What if my soulmate had been taken... like yours?"- he took her arms and move her away enough for her to see his eyes- "What if we are meant to be together? and... you were taken away... and... If I found the way to make you my soulmate... that means we all, all the people can do the same. We wouldn't be bounded by biology, just by heart! From the very beginning I knew! It had to be you, it HAD to be... When I saw you getting in the elevator... I felt it"- she flinched. It was true. If he can find the way, maybe, everyone could love freely...- he was right... what if? Did she had permission to... dream? 

"Find a way I can say it"- she said putting her hand in his face- "Find a way I can say I'll leave him, without him or me dying in the process"

_________________________

I'm just soooo happy VIXX had been winning all these music shows XD. Starlights and VIXX are one!!! VIXX YANG!! 

So, I finally got another chapter... hope you like it and keep your imaginations working. Also this is another gift... it's Hakyeon this time because I love him too. https://vine.co/v/OU55xiHtaWF. SO DAMN PERFECT!!!  And then... here is the one I love https://vine.co/v/O2tQ6AweMxn... I just...