This is destiny

This big world

This world isn’t like any other. In here, humans are born by separating a single soul into two, and is their lives objective to find that other part missing. It’s nature, it’s destiny’s law. And once you find him/her, you can never separate, ever again.

“Binnie!”- she called running to him in desperation- “we’re gonna get late!!! Run faster!”- she hated being late to the sketching class. To have a better view of the art master pieces it was necessary to be in the front rows, and all the people in their class was always early to get good seats. 

“You know we can seat on the second line”- he said out of breath- “you art freak”

“Shut up, you love it too. When HyungSeung gets good pieces you always want to draw them first”- She was right, he was also an art freak after all. She pulled him again. They got to the second floor classroom early enough to be able to take a sit in the first row.- “that was close…”- a cellphone started ringing- “it’s your girlfriend again?”- she glared at him. 

Hongbin was one of those lucky ones that had found their destine people in their early 20’s, and so, they had love and care for the rest of their lives. She hated being jealous of his relationship but she was almost 24 and nothing had happened in those years, not even a flinch of spark. It was nature after all, and she started to feel the emptiness of being almost the only one alone on campus.

“Maybe he is in other city…”- Hongbin tried to calm her down, patting her in the back. But she knew that was improbable, as soulmates were attracted to be together. Like magnetism. It was rare that people hadn’t found their soulmates by 25- “have faith, everything is going to be fine”- Hongbin was her childhood friend. Her most important person in the world, as her parents weren’t around anymore. She had lost them when she was very young, so she had lived with her aunt for all those years and ended up being Hongbin’s neighbour. 

The class started, this time, HyungSeung, their teacher, had brought an early century roman sculture piece. The details were amazing, her eyes were trained after all those years of appreciation. She was almost done with her clases, just one more semester and she will be an art's graduate. She loved every moment of her student life, and that made it worth it. All the sacrifices she had made for being able to take those courses, made clear sense to her the moment she grab a hold of the pencil. It was her only release, art.

“This time it was amazing too”- Hongbin said while packing the sketchbook on his bag, it had been more than two hours since the session started- “maybe next time he’ll bring us human figure again”

“Maybe”- she smiled back- “Oh! I’ve got to go, I can’t be late to my part time…”

“Hanna, is it the restaurant or the coffe shop today?”- he asked rushingly before she got to the door.

“The restaurant!”- she managed to say while to sliping through the door. She had been working her off all those years. Even before graduating from high school, she had been working non stop to pay for her college. Her aunt still fed her and gave her a place to stay, but she was almost always traveling for work, so she lived alone. The shifts at the restaurant were exhausting. Most of the costumers ended up wasted and she had to… dispose of them. It was pretty rough for a girl her heigh. She was moreover a little girl. No more than 1.60 m tall. But he enjoyed it, because she could take all the tension over those damn bastards. Her life rounded school and work, nothing more, nothing less.

“Hanna!”- she heard a voice calling for her outside the restaurant. Hongbin was there with Jiae, his girlfriend.

“Ohh you came?”- she vowed to his girlfriend and made them come in. It was the end of autumn and it was starting to get really chilli outside- “I thought you were going on a date”

“Her brother is in town so we decided to have some traditional korean night for him”- he said. She heard that Jiae's older brother was some kind of singer, and had been around in a tour. He lived here and there, with no stady place to be. But she also knew he was raised as a normal korean, so he might be pleased to be there tonight.

“Well, you came to the right place”- she worked on a korean bbq. The traditional little spaces were you could find meat, soju and more meat. She sat them on a table and went to other costumers waiting for refills and meat. It was like this every night. People came and went but there was always the regulars.

“She’s pretty as always”- said one of the regulars.

“She’s a hard working young women”-said the owner- “but she’s still alone. That’s very sad”- the pity, all over again. She hated it, even though she pitied herself. The doorbell rank again so she went to the entry to welcome the couple. She greeted again with a forced smile and proceed to guide them to an empty table.

“… There’s someone waiting for me”- she heard from the male. His voice was soft and pleasant. And as soon as she heard it she felt it, the pulsating pain on her right side. She could only see his face, white round cheeks with fierce lion like eyes and full pink lips. He was really handsome, and so much taller than her. She out right there on the entry of the restaurant. It was not a rare sight to be hold, since when female find their destine ones tent to black out out of pain.

As the moment to find the destine one, the vessel situated in the right part of the flank of the body, between the ribs and the lung activate. It’s a necessary organ to keep the person alive, as it is toxic when reached critical levels, but can also give the relieve of completeness when full. And it’s nourishment is love, as simple as that.

________________________

 

Hi!! This is the first fic I'm publishing here XD. It's kind of dull, and full of inconsistencies, but I hope you enjoy it. Please leave comments!! Thank youu.