Missing

My cru(sh)...bestfriend

You could hear Luhan's car outside, he seemed hurry to leave your house -actually he was hurrying- , which made you feel sad. Someone knocked on the door, it was Sehun asking you if you were okay. You slightly opened the door and when he saw your red eyes, make up messed up, he understood, he took you in embrace to comfort and told you that crying was okay. He indeed saw everything, it broke his heart to see you crying.

He started to speak gently.

"Forget whatever makes you sad, don't even consider its existence. Just make sure to keep by your side something who'll bring you happiness"

Even if his words were not that clear, you knew what he was talking about. You broke his embrace and looked at him.

"Luhan will propose soon to Joon, you know that very well, why do you keep on bother with this one sided love with no hope? You have to forget him... And I can help you, I'll do everything just for one smile, I'll be the perfect man ever for you... I love you so much, you don't even know... Give me one week, one week will be enough, I'll show you the love I can give.. Let's try okay?"

You didn't answer, he didn't insist, he hugged you again, tenderly and kissed your forehead.

"I'll give you time to think, I won't rush you"

It was now six days, Luhan went missing, again and you understood him well this time. You accepted Sehun as your "half lover and half friend", now the week is over,you gave yourselves one month to try being together. 'We go slowly but surely' as Sehun said. He's really someone who's sweet, understanding, manly, funny, he had many qualities, this one week made you dream more than years with Luhan, sweet texts in the morning, driving you to the society, taking you out on dinner, buying many gifts, everything was there but still, a part of your mind was on Luhan. You felt sorry for Sehun, but you couldn't break his heart, he was so pure, so innocent, that's why you set up your mind to fall in love with him.

You received a text, it was Joon. You wondered what would send that b*tch to you, curious you read it.

"Meet me at the 'Chô' right now, urgent"

How rude. But it said 'urgent'. Maybe you should go?

Fifteen minutes after you arrived, she was already sittiong on a table with a drink. You took the place in front of her.

"You're late"

'Hi! I'm fine and you?' Not even a greeting.

"Lot of traffic" you replied not daring to reply your thoughts.

"You went on a vacation with my fiancée?"

You looked at her, confused, speechless.

"In addition you invite him to your 'birthday party', you kiss him and stuff and you don't invite me?"

"Joon, how-"

"How do I know all of those informations? Don't forget that I have friends, and my dad is one of the most powerful man in this country, I can have any information"

You felt sorry, for Joon, for Luhan, for Sehun.

"Everything you said was true... But Joon, It just happened like that ...I couldn't control it... It was just my chance, I think..."

"What are you saying? Do you always do that? Huh? Messing with other people's boyfriend? And what? A chance? You had a chance before me coming into his life and you didn't grab it, you let it go, so don't kid me!"

She was right, totally right... Ouch, it hurt.

"I won't do anything to you, I promised myself, I do it for Luhan, not for you..." she sighed. "I can't reach Luhan since yesterday, do you know where is he?"

Surprised, you called Luhan, voicemail.

"Maybe on a vacation" you replied, decided to not get involved but days after that, Luhan didn't reappear, no one could guess where he was, he just sent texts to his mom saying that he was okay. Luckily he didn't forget his mom. 

It was for weeks now, it became to be serious, you were worried. You tried to called him again but voicemail, you sent him texts every day but no reply, he didn't even read it. You asked him where he was, if he was really okay.

You recalled your memory and tried to figure where he could have been, this moment. Then something popped on your mind, you went to Mrs Lu and asked for a number.

"Really? ... Oh thanks Mr Kang!" You took the bus and went to the countryside. You rang the bell, it was Mr Kang, he let you enter and asked you to wait since his master was out. You waited in the living room, to his return.