You, selfish

My cru(sh)...bestfriend

You took the bus and went in the countryside. You rang the bell, it was Mr Kang, he let you enter and asked you to wait since his master was out. You could see the car approaching. How surprised was Luhan to see you there.

"How..."

"I'm you best friend also known as your little sis, I know you better than anyone, pabo" you said messing his hair, though you were small.

He smiled at you. A smile that relieved you after all theses days waiting for news.

You both sat on the sofa and started talking, you told him everything happened, how Joon was furious towards you, how she was worrying about Luhan, and of course, you and Sehun being together.

"Why did you disappear?" You asked him after awhile.

"Just..."

"Just?"

"Nothing... Oh look! It's already dark! You can't go back anymore" he said trying to turn the conversation.

"Ah, don't worry, if I hurry I can have the last bus" -he succeeded-

"No you should stay here, it's dangerous for a girl to be alone at night"

You refused to stay after the kiss you stole the other night, you couldn't say if you could resist or not and plus you were now Sehun's  girlfriend.

"I'll ask Sehun to get me when I arrived"

"Sehun? You trust him that much?" He said, he seemed annoyed.

"Huh? Of course! Oppa, he's my half boyfriend, I told you..."

"Half? What a childish thing! Anyway you have to stay here!"

You had to stay since he asked Mr Kang to close the gate with a key. You ate dinner with him, he laughed, smiled and seemed to forget your kiss last time, while you were awkward, felt guilty towards Sehun and trying to appreciate the moment you had with Luhan.

After dinner you prepared to bed.

"We'll share one bed!" Said Luhan with a big smile.

"What? No way!" You shouted.

"Why not? We slept together when we were kids, there's only one bed"

"We are not kids anymore and what about Joon and Sehun?"

"Just forget them! Okay, if you want, let's put pillows in the middle and we'll have one part each"

"I'll sleep on the couch, you can have the bed"

He pulled you over him after catching your wrist.

"Are you thinking about something to happen if we sleep on the bed tonight?"

"Of course not, nothing will happen but-"

"That's alright then! We can sleep on the bed tonight!"

You accepted guiltly, why not after all? It's not forbidden right? Since you're best friends.

『Morning』

After a quiet night, you woke up, you felt warm, soft touch on your skin. The blanket really was gorgeous, you didn't want to get up, you wanted to stay in this bed forever but you had your bus. You then opened your eyes to see someone's skin. You froze before realized that you were in Luhan's arms, your face against his chest and the more shocking was him being shirtless. God, your hands were touching his abs. You looked around and the pillows were gone, they fell on the floor. You recalled your memory and you were sure that you didn't throw them. You tried to slide out of the bed, with no success, Luhan woke up right after you turned around.

"Hey, have you spent a good night?"

"Ah, yes" you tried to talk as normal as possible "but I have my bus, I have to go"

You got out of the bed and took your clothes to get a bath holding your eyes to not look at Luhan's shirtless body as he got out of the bed too.

'God, he wants me to explode! Why is he shirtless? Why is he so y? And why is it so hot today?'

After bath, Luhan took you to the bus station.

"You have to tell Joon or else I'll tell her where you are" He stayed silent.

"Luhan, you'll propose to her, disappearing like this without her knowing... What are you doing?"

"Just..."

"Just?"

"Nothing..."

Again he didn't want to tell you why he did that.

"I'll talk to Joon, don't worry..."

"Okay"

"You... Can't you break up with Sehun?"

You paused, not sure of what he was talking about and if he was in his right state.

"I mean, I don't trust him... There are things..."

"Oppa, what are you talking about? I won't break up with Sehun.."

"You love him that much?"

"Yes" -liar-

"That's too weird though, not so long you told me that you loved me and today you're in love with Sehun... Hearts can change so fast... But don't go out with him, it's an advice as a friend"

Why was he telling all that? You didn't want to break up with Sehun, you liked him and Luhan would be marrying Joon, you didn't want to end alone, you had to move up. Sehun was the right guy for you so you couldn't abandon him if Luhan was asking you.

"You're being too selfish Luhan..."

That startled him so much, you could see his face full of wondering about which part was wrong.

"You're going to live happily with Joon and you want me to be alone forever? That's unfair! I want to be with Sehun and you won't be the one who'll convince me to break up with him"

With those words you got into the bus while he was trying to reply back. You put on your headphones and listen to random music as he was waving at you outside to get your attention.

You didn't bother and the bus went to the town.

That night, Joon happily told Sehun who told you that Luhan will be back the day after.

Then you had Luhan's text.

"Let's meet at my house tomorrow night? We have to talk..."

TBC