Love triangle

My cru(sh)...bestfriend

"I know that you love my boyfriend, Luhan Oppa"

Shocked, you almost let fall your drink. Joon looked at you amused -what could be behind this action?-

"But the thing is we love each other and I won't let someone like you to destroy our happiness"

"Joon, I really see him as-"

"More than a friend right? You don't have to hide it to me, I could read all of your actions and behaviors towards him. The fact that you love him, I knew since the beginning. I'm feeling really angry and furious now but I can understand, he's the best man you can dream of, but the thing is this man isn't yours, he is mine."

"Joon, I'm really sorry"

Why did you even apologized? Is loving him a bad thing? A mistake? You didn't choose to love him, it just happened to be him, and this love is really tough sometimes, sometimes you wanted to move this love in someone else so you can happily express love without having to see your crush being with someone else. Did she think that it was that easy to stop loving someone? 

"Well, normally I could have killed you but, you're Luhan's best friend and almost a sister, you're too important to him, too bad. So I'll just give you a warning; stop loving Luhan, find someone else, Luhan is MINE, understand? "

You nodded shamefully, she was really intimidating, she looked like an angel outside but she was really scary, and a weak person like you could just stand there being scolded by your rival. Many eyes were on you, they could see you as two friends talking normaly or joking around but they didn't hear everything, they didn't knew the story.

With the same arrogant tone she continued.

"You are no more than a little sister for him... He never noticed you, for him the love you gave him was kind of sister's love, but who to blame? He never had a sister anyway he can't know... You love him like crazy and it must be hurting but you have to make an idea of how sad will be Luhan without me..."

Seeing you with no response she changed the tone.

"I'm happy that you understand quickly" she said with satisfaction, an angelic smile on her face "Let's talk to Sehun okay? I believe he'll be a better man for you"

Sehun approached as she made him a sign.

"Enjoy your day"

You felt really down, you just experienced the most shameful moment in your life, you couldn't stay there and faking going right like her, all you wanted to do was to run, run quickly out of there and forget everything, everyone, what happened. You were too absorbed in your thoughts and didn't notice that Sehun was talking a lot and when he saw you looking down he was asking you if you were right.

He startled you when he approached his face to yours to see if you were crying. There was few centimeters between.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well... I, I just have to go out"

You walked towards the door as Sehun followed you.

"Miss! Wait for me" he shouted as you fastened the steps.

"I'll drive you home!" he offered

"No, thanks, I'll take the bus" you said, back facing him.

He caught your hand making you stop.

"Not in this state" he said softly "I understand that we don't know each other and you're not trusting me, but I insist.. Let me drive you home"

You were feeling weak, you didn't know him but he didn't look like a beast, you felt that your legs couldn't support you for much time, so thinking of it, you could let him take you back home. You nodded weakly and Sehun quickly led you to his car. Gentleman as he is, he opened the door for you and closed it after you entered.

In the car he looked at you, you felt shame because you were crying pityfully and your make up was all messed up.

"Don't worry, you're still pretty" he said like he was reading your mind.

"Address?"

You gave the name of a place nearby to him and he started to drive. You asked him not to take you home but few meters away, just to make sure he wouldn't know where you lived. He was surprised but accepted. When you went out he took your hand to put a card in it.

"My number.. In case.."

He was feeling shy, he couldn't talk looking you in the eyes, his cheeks were even becoming red, you found it really cute.

'A man can be this cute sometimes? I've never seen it in my life...'

"Actually not in case, I just want to keep contact, I.. You... Hum, you are really pretty and.. Ugh... Forget it" he said gesturing hands like this would erase evrything he said and did for the las few minutes.

You smiled at him, the first smile since Joon's party. You were thankful to him to make you feel better. You let him go after promising him to text him when you get home. As a goodbye, you waved at him.

'He's so nice, I'm really happy to meet him, and I have to admit it... He's really handsome, the third after Luhan Oppa and dad' you chuckled.

Minutes after coming back home Luhan called you to ask where you were and what happened, you were making him worried. Of course you lied and told him that you were having a headache and you preferred leaving the party. You didn't tell nothing about Sehun since he didn't ask how you get home.

You and Sehun were now exchanging texts, though you haven't seen him since Joon's party, not him, not Joon, and it was been a week now. Whenever you thought of Joon you felt furious towards yourself to not be able to confront her, not being able to talk back and just accepting her threats.

'Stupid me! I should have responded, replying something! Why all of those thoughts are only coming after the discussion? Aish!'

While thinking and cursing yourself your phone vibrated, you checked it to see a text from Sehun.

"Would you like (if you want to) go out tomorrow night and have dinner with few of my friends? ;)"

 

【TBC】